sillycrazyme

Rank 4
sillycrazyme
PostedJul 31, 2009 9:11 pm
Thanks for posting something else for me to quote Super. I'm glad this is out in the open for everyone to read.

Hmm, I'm not sure which I buy more...pizza or AP. That's a toughie.

@blade, your siggy is too big (especially if you're trying to make GS)

I has a sad! DoMO for life <3
Advertisement

bladecarol

Rank 0
bladecarol
PostedJul 31, 2009 9:26 pm

yes i wil quit my xfire information

thx
thnx for Sugestion Very Happy

fire22

Rank 0
fire22
PostedJul 31, 2009 9:34 pm

How to become GS

i just want to know im on LC a lot and i i could i do like helping as i do in the community church it would be nice message me if I can help out or if u need someone to tag along for clean up

NEAYON

Rank 0
PostedAug 09, 2009 10:40 pm

Re: Community Volunteers

Superman0X wrote:
It has been recently pointed out that many people do not truly understand what community volunteers are... so I am going to try to clarify.

Community Volunteers are people that have decided to spend their time helping the community. That means that instead of just playing our games, they are spending their gaming time doing things like answering questions (in game, in forums, on the shoutbox). They are thinking up cool and fun events, and running them for whomever wants to participate. They are going out of their way to help you (the community) have fun.

What do they get out of this (aka, what is their diabolical plan)? Well, they get a warm fuzzy feeling at the end of the day (if all works as it should). They are just nice people, and are trying to help their fellow gamers.

So, how does Aeria Games fit into this?

Well, Aeria Games noticed these people, and thought... hmm, what a good idea: "I wonder if we can help these people?" This was the beginning of the GameSage program.

The GameSage program is here to recognize, and assist those people, that are working to help their fellows. We give them a title to make it easier to recognize them. We give them some contact information for the GM staff, so that they can ask questions, or let us know about issues. We give them a private forum, so that they can better coordinate their activities. We give them a little AP, so that when they do play, they can get better results. We even have them showcase new costumes and such, so that they look cool.

(Disclaimer: The last two items are really to benefit Aeria, as much as the GameSages. By making them AP spenders, it encourages others to do the same. By giving them the cool looking stuff to wear, it encourages others to want it.)

It has also been brought to my attention that many people feel that they can not report inappropriate behavior by a GameSage (or GameMaster). This is not the case. If there is a problem, you need to let us know. The best way to do that is to use the contact us form at the bottom of the page, and select 'Only Aeria Point Recharge Issues'. This goes to our billing team, and will be forwarded to the appropriate manager. There is never any retaliation for letting us know about a problem.

However, this does not mean that we want an email every time a GameSage tell you that you are being stupid. Unless they are using inappropriate language, or doing something else wrong there is nothing to report. They are just like every other player.

I hope that this clarifies some things for the community, as there seems to have been some misconception.

P.S. Domo will be opening applications for GameSage today... and I hope that you will take all of this into consideration when people start applying.  

prethias

Rank 0
prethias
PostedAug 10, 2009 12:09 am

woooot

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooootnessssssssssssssssssssssss
woooot i played lc first then i played shaiya and now i play 12sky2 i don't even know what 12sky1 was like

Sa3ana3a

Rank 3
Sa3ana3a
PostedAug 10, 2009 12:13 am

Re: woooot

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooootnessssssssssssssssssssssss
prethias wrote:
woooot i played lc first then i played shaiya and now i play 12sky2 i don't even know what 12sky1 was like  
Shocked And you post this here because...?