albosimon

Rank 0
PostedJul 30, 2009 7:55 pm

New clan system

The clan system needs improvement, some things i think should be done.

1. fix the various ways of cheating to get a win, like kick starting, changing map right before start,and lag hacking u ingame so ur whole team gets the lag message and gets kicked from the room and you lose.

2. Allow clans to make their own clan avatar/logo not that silly wolf team logo for all clans.

3. Make a clan website were you can search players ranks by kdr, headshots, nade kills and wolf kills. Also were you can make clan scrims in advance like the next day or w.e and if the other clan doesnt show up you get +10 points or something like that and the other clans gets
-10 points to discourage clans from missing the scrim.

I think many people would agree with me on these 3 things im sure there are other things but these 3 are big.
Advertisement

palushajz

Rank 0
PostedJul 30, 2009 7:56 pm
I agree 100%

fishish

Rank 3
fishish
The tree outside your window in United States
PostedJul 30, 2009 7:57 pm
hi these r some good ideas but it is in the wrong section. for future reference plz post these types of articles in the Self help section under suggestions

Enjoy the post, just be happy I wasted my time typing it out.

KiddRevz

Rank 0
PostedJul 30, 2009 8:00 pm

Re: New clan system

albosimon wrote:

1. fix the various ways of cheating to get a win, like kick starting, changing map right before start,and lag hacking u ingame so ur whole team gets the lag message and gets kicked from the room and you lose.

2. Allow clans to make their own clan avatar/logo not that silly wolf team logo for all clans.

3. Make a clan website were you can search players ranks by kdr, headshots, nade kills and wolf kills. Also were you can make clan scrims in advance like the next day or w.e and if the other clan doesnt show up you get +10 points or something like that and the other clans gets

I think many people would agree with me on these 3 things im sure there are other things but these 3 are big.  

1. Agreed
2. Agreed
3. Not Agreed as its unfair to lose -10 because one of your tm may get ill or not be able to attend at the time.

albosimon

Rank 0
PostedJul 30, 2009 8:10 pm
well for (3.) maybe not give them -10 but give the clan tht showed up +10 or some other number.

bunnyphantom

Rank 0
bunnyphantom
PostedJul 30, 2009 9:04 pm

Re: New clan system

albosimon wrote:

1. I do believe they're getting to that.

2. They are getting to that aswell.

3. I agree to the clan website.. I would like a RSS feed for my clan website aswell. Also being able to have a RSS feed for just your clan battles. But the points -10 and +10... I think there should not be points like that, instead, Rep. If a clan doesnt' show up, hacks, ect. The other clan can put -Rep. If the Clan likes t he other clan, they have a good match, they can put +rep.

Also, to make it in advance, you can just contact eachother, I do not think there needs to be a system to add time and dates.