Author Message

boddhis

Rank 4
boddhis
Joined
02 Jul 2009
Posts
2948
Location
moo, United States
PostedJul 31, 2009 6:04 am
AndoSky wrote:
Gigadroid wrote:
So like this event goes on forever?
I was thinking of maybe having weekends(or some other days) whereby when a player has XX number of kills he gets rewarded. This is repeatable on the set day. How about it? Maybe like 50kills= 1k or something like that.  

We're not intending this to be a repeatable event, but at the moment we don't have an end date for the event in mind. So enjoy!  




LOL, can we have an event that rewards you for how much you have been killed?
That way I can get more prizes Very Happy.

Thanks for the new guns.
Advertisement

Sir_Shaggy

Rank 0
Joined
13 Jul 2009
Posts
9
Location
United States
PostedJul 31, 2009 7:57 am
Thank you for all the new toys and gold Cool

Deliah99

Rank 0
Joined
22 May 2008
Posts
11
Location
buzet Croatia
PostedJul 31, 2009 11:14 am
when is the event closed?
or we have as much time as we want?

simplypie

Rank 2
simplypie
Joined
11 Apr 2009
Posts
710
Location
San Angelo United States
PostedJul 31, 2009 11:51 am
Deliah99 wrote:
when is the event closed?
or we have as much time as we want?  

well it has been out for a year now in international so i dont think it is going to end ^^

if i reply to your topic,it must be pretty damm important,either that or im bored.

codename09

Rank 1
codename09
Joined
30 Jun 2009
Posts
323
Location
United States
PostedJul 31, 2009 4:39 pm
simplypie wrote:
Deliah99 wrote:
when is the event closed?
or we have as much time as we want?  

well it has been out for a year now in international so i dont think it is going to end ^^  


That's good to hear. But after we get 10k kills no more prizes?

simplypie

Rank 2
simplypie
Joined
11 Apr 2009
Posts
710
Location
San Angelo United States
PostedJul 31, 2009 4:40 pm
codename09 wrote:
simplypie wrote:
Deliah99 wrote:
when is the event closed?
or we have as much time as we want?  

well it has been out for a year now in international so i dont think it is going to end ^^  


That's good to hear. But after we get 10k kills no more prizes?  

be happy your getting anything ^^ i mean that is over 100k gold plus a TON of guns (including one that you can only get with cash)

if i reply to your topic,it must be pretty damm important,either that or im bored.

codename09

Rank 1
codename09
Joined
30 Jun 2009
Posts
323
Location
United States
PostedAug 01, 2009 2:50 pm
simplypie wrote:
codename09 wrote:
simplypie wrote:
Deliah99 wrote:
when is the event closed?
or we have as much time as we want?  

well it has been out for a year now in international so i dont think it is going to end ^^  


That's good to hear. But after we get 10k kills no more prizes?  

be happy your getting anything ^^ i mean that is over 100k gold plus a TON of guns (including one that you can only get with cash)  


I never said i wasn't grateful. I was asking a question.

Gigadroid

Rank 0
Joined
25 May 2009
Posts
5
Location
Malaysia
PostedAug 01, 2009 3:46 pm
chill guys. This event has been going on in Softnyx for a long time. From my point for view, it lasts forever.
i just hope maybe they'll come up with a weekly kill-reward event. Razz

minhtahere

Rank 3
minhtahere
Joined
04 Jul 2009
Posts
1289
Location
Netherlands
PostedAug 02, 2009 1:43 pm
when i made the 10000 kills i goes out room and there standing i received a gift (akei classic and 30k gold )

i checked my gift box and i only gained akei classic .

This a bug? 'Sad'

Davido01

Rank 0
Davido01
Joined
26 Oct 2008
Posts
17
Location
Newmarket United Kingdom
PostedAug 03, 2009 8:51 am
As far as I know from experience from the other rewards, you should have got a 30K gold coupon. if you haven't then start to cry Sad
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: