bladecarol

Rank 0
bladecarol
PostedJul 30, 2009 9:09 pm

Hi

Your solution
RemusHalburn wrote:
So The Effect Of Making It More Difficult For Newer Players To Gain Money Was Not Taken Into Effect? O.o

While Being Retroactive And Making Sure More Senior Members Don't Accumulate "Too Much" Cash Doesn't This Also Place A Bind On The Newer Players Hindering Their Ability To Gain Money?  

If it is easy what is the ciencie?Think if the player see it dificult It liked ^.^! do you like easy games? well let me tell you something you bored ^.^! ahahaha all good player like HArd games Fight for gold and Exp Razz that is the fun of the game do you think so?

Note : Sorry for my english!

Advertisement

AndoSky

Aeria: Product Manager
AndoSky
PostedJul 30, 2009 9:12 pm
RemusHalburn wrote:
So The Effect Of Making It More Difficult For Newer Players To Gain Money Was Not Taken Into Effect? O.o

While Being Retroactive And Making Sure More Senior Members Don't Accumulate "Too Much" Cash Doesn't This Also Place A Bind On The Newer Players Hindering Their Ability To Gain Money?  

I really have no intention to argue with you RemusHalburn. Aeria is not trying to copy International and you will continue to see us differentiate our version of Wolf Team as time goes on.

Don't forget that in addition to this event our GMs are giving out free items and gold every Thursday and Friday and we will continue to run more events to give out free items and AP on a regular basis. Razz

RemusHalburn

Rank 2
RemusHalburn
PostedJul 30, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: Hi

Your solution
bladecarol wrote:

If it is easy what is the ciencie?Think if the player see it dificult It liked ^.^! do you like easy games? well let me tell you something you bored ^.^! ahahaha all good player like HArd games Fight for gold and Exp Razz that is the fun of the game do you think so?

Note : Sorry for my english!  

I Never Said Anything About Making It Easy.

AndoSky wrote:

I really have no intention to argue with you RemusHalburn. Aeria is not trying to copy International and you will continue to see us differentiate our version of Wolf Team as time goes on.

Don't forget that in addition to this event our GMs are giving out free items and gold every Thursday and Friday and we will continue to run more events to give out free items and AP on a regular basis. Razz  

My Apologies If Asking A Few Simple Questions Was Construed As Arguing.

AndoSky

AndoSky
PostedJul 30, 2009 10:00 pm

Your solution
RemusHalburn wrote:
My Apologies If Asking A Few Simple Questions Was Construed As Arguing.  

Perhaps I was mistaken. In any case, how about a hug? Razz

RemusHalburn

Rank 2
RemusHalburn
PostedJul 30, 2009 10:04 pm

Your solution
AndoSky wrote:

Perhaps I was mistaken. In any case, how about a hug? Razz  

No Touchie.

pjxno37

Rank 0
pjxno37
PostedJul 30, 2009 11:21 pm
Ah, the kill event is starting. I was wondering if this event was going to be passed from the original version to the Aeria version of this game.

Gigadroid

Rank 0
PostedJul 31, 2009 12:16 am
So like this event goes on forever?
I was thinking of maybe having weekends(or some other days) whereby when a player has XX number of kills he gets rewarded. This is repeatable on the set day. How about it? Maybe like 50kills= 1k or something like that.

AndoSky

AndoSky
PostedJul 31, 2009 12:48 am
Gigadroid wrote:
So like this event goes on forever?
I was thinking of maybe having weekends(or some other days) whereby when a player has XX number of kills he gets rewarded. This is repeatable on the set day. How about it? Maybe like 50kills= 1k or something like that.  

We're not intending this to be a repeatable event, but at the moment we don't have an end date for the event in mind. So enjoy!

minhtahere

Rank 3
minhtahere
PostedJul 31, 2009 1:41 am
500kills more and i got 10000 xD

jonbowman09

Rank 0
PostedJul 31, 2009 4:54 am
not a good event for me cos i suck Razz