Author Message

xoai

Rank 0
xoai
Joined
21 Mar 2009
Posts
51
Location
HoChiMinh Vietnam
PostedJul 30, 2009 9:17 am

New update for shaiya

Combo skills and smart quick slots
Hope you love my video, ( click HQ to get the best )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTkPh7AWy34

Enjoy'
Advertisement

esuofa

Rank 4
esuofa
Joined
14 Apr 2008
Posts
2872
Location
Ljubljana Slovenia
PostedJul 30, 2009 9:57 am

Re: New update for shaiya

Combo skills and smart quick slots
xoai wrote:
Hope you love my video, ( click HQ to get the best )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTkPh7AWy34

Enjoy'  


Can u explain how this works?

Thanks!

nknwn666

Rank 2
nknwn666
Joined
07 Oct 2008
Posts
536
Location
pitesti Romania
PostedJul 30, 2009 10:54 am
woot..we will have that in like 5 years or more -.-'
i wish shaiya VN was in english...or that i would understand anything in it T.T

father_blade

Rank 3
Joined
01 Feb 2009
Posts
1452
Location
United States
PostedJul 30, 2009 12:41 pm

Re: New update for shaiya

Combo skills and smart quick slots
esuofa wrote:
xoai wrote:
Hope you love my video, ( click HQ to get the best )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTkPh7AWy34

Enjoy'  


Can u explain how this works?

Thanks!  


ok..
so you set it up as 1 Key like a K
and then you put the skills on it..
like in order
AR -> Storm -> Lighting -> Turbulence -> Kamain
you press K to use AR.. then it moved onto storm then K uses storm and so on >.>

Pandaemoniumx

Rank 3
Pandaemoniumx
Joined
31 Dec 2008
Posts
1114
Location
Florida United States
PostedJul 30, 2009 4:03 pm
*builds a timemachine and travels 5 years into teh future*

Great Video, and thanks for teasing us ><
Though I can't wait for it....seriously... I can't >_>

esuofa

Rank 4
esuofa
Joined
14 Apr 2008
Posts
2872
Location
Ljubljana Slovenia
PostedJul 31, 2009 4:42 am

Re: New update for shaiya

Combo skills and smart quick slots
father_blade wrote:
esuofa wrote:
xoai wrote:
Hope you love my video, ( click HQ to get the best )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTkPh7AWy34

Enjoy'  


Can u explain how this works?

Thanks!  


ok..
so you set it up as 1 Key like a K
and then you put the skills on it..
like in order
AR -> Storm -> Lighting -> Turbulence -> Kamain
you press K to use AR.. then it moved onto storm then K uses storm and so on >.>  



What if AR fails. Or storm gets canceled.

esuofa

Rank 4
esuofa
Joined
14 Apr 2008
Posts
2872
Location
Ljubljana Slovenia
PostedJul 31, 2009 4:43 am
Ok I just watched the video. was paying attention.

AND WHOA DOOD EPIC. Very Happy

xoai

Rank 0
xoai
Joined
21 Mar 2009
Posts
51
Location
HoChiMinh Vietnam
PostedJul 31, 2009 8:06 am

Masuyuu

Rank 4
Masuyuu
Joined
14 May 2008
Posts
3188
Location
Minerva United States
PostedJul 31, 2009 9:52 am
xoai wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feYd-4TEIa4
Update sin combo ^^  

I was just imagining how useful this would be for assasins
Thank you very much for that <3

Pandaemoniumx

Rank 3
Pandaemoniumx
Joined
31 Dec 2008
Posts
1114
Location
Florida United States
PostedJul 31, 2009 10:34 am
xoai wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feYd-4TEIa4
Update sin combo ^^  


On a scale of 1/10.... you are a 291032.3/10 in my book.
You're so useful when bringing all of these futuristic updates, and you're awesome Very Happy


And OMG, I can finally come back to thi section because of your videos.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: