Author Message

fishish

Rank 3
fishish
Joined
12 Apr 2009
Posts
1331
Location
The tree outside your window in United States
PostedJul 25, 2009 3:26 pm
these vids r cool... keep'em comin o.o

Enjoy the post, just be happy I wasted my time typing it out.
Advertisement

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
Joined
06 Apr 2007
Posts
3802
Location
Bowmanville Canada
PostedJul 25, 2009 4:37 pm   Last edited by marksteele on Jul 25, 2009 4:54 pm. Edited 1 time in total
TheGatesofHell wrote:
This is my 5th wolfteam video, they are all headshots. My in game name is GatesofHell.

This is the link to my video-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeeDkrsz3iQ

I hope you enjoy it Very Happy On windows move maker it showed almost exactly 29 seconds on the timeline, however the video got extended by 2 seconds...that happens a lot when you upload vids onto youtube.

Enjoy the vid and good luck to all the contestants Very Happy  


this vid was made in WTI....

edit: or at lest this is not a new vid (using weapons you can't get)

TheGatesofHell

Rank 0
Joined
18 Jun 2009
Posts
61
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedJul 25, 2009 4:46 pm
marksteele wrote:
TheGatesofHell wrote:
This is my 5th wolfteam video, they are all headshots. My in game name is GatesofHell.

This is the link to my video-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeeDkrsz3iQ

I hope you enjoy it Very Happy On windows move maker it showed almost exactly 29 seconds on the timeline, however the video got extended by 2 seconds...that happens a lot when you upload vids onto youtube.

Enjoy the vid and good luck to all the contestants Very Happy  


this vid was made in WTI....  


dude are you talking about? How about you get your facts straight....look at the top of the video and you will see the human/wolf sign that is only in wolfteam aeria games. As well i was using cash weapons which I recieved as gifts from the GM's, I never ordered cash weapons....

PsychoWolfen

Rank 0
PsychoWolfen
Joined
03 Dec 2008
Posts
105
Location
Massachu-chu United States
PostedJul 25, 2009 4:49 pm

Finshed

Finally got them done, had to re-edit them about 3 times because they were not uploading right onto youtube

This one is the Wolf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_dvz8DJN7o

This one is the Headshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsisLHmsCgU

IGN:PsychoWolfen
Account Name: Nightbringer_104

jbrocks0

Rank 0
jbrocks0
Joined
24 Jun 2009
Posts
68
Location
United States
PostedJul 25, 2009 5:00 pm
TheGatesofHell wrote:
marksteele wrote:
TheGatesofHell wrote:
This is my 5th wolfteam video, they are all headshots. My in game name is GatesofHell.

This is the link to my video-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeeDkrsz3iQ

I hope you enjoy it Very Happy On windows move maker it showed almost exactly 29 seconds on the timeline, however the video got extended by 2 seconds...that happens a lot when you upload vids onto youtube.

Enjoy the vid and good luck to all the contestants Very Happy  


this vid was made in WTI....  


dude are you talking about? How about you get your facts straight....look at the top of the video and you will see the human/wolf sign that is only in wolfteam aeria games. As well i was using cash weapons which I recieved as gifts from the GM's, I never ordered cash weapons....  

Then if GMs gave u that cash item [GS]Mark will ask them if not you maybe will be disqualified but its there choice and it doesnt matter if the human and wolf thing is the same thing as aeria games cause they just updated in WTI i took a look at it

<a>Photobucket</a>

Wikogus4

Rank 0
Wikogus4
Joined
28 Jun 2009
Posts
16
Location
Monterrey Mexico
PostedJul 25, 2009 6:06 pm   Last edited by Wikogus4 on Jul 30, 2009 7:24 pm. Edited 3 times in total

WolF Team WOLVES....

EVENT 30 SECOND'S OF FAMA , WOLVES ! IN KILLED
Here I present my work wolfteam wolves! Hope you like it thanks, this super I adjoin this event! = 'D!

Video of wolves

Category: Wolves
IGN: Maryse
Maryse In The Game!
= D
30 SECOND CASE OF FAME, WOLVES! KILLED IN

MY VIDEO = 'D!



Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHPFUYoqI_I

Wikogus4

Rank 0
Wikogus4
Joined
28 Jun 2009
Posts
16
Location
Monterrey Mexico
PostedJul 25, 2009 6:41 pm   Last edited by Wikogus4 on Jul 30, 2009 7:24 pm. Edited 2 times in total

WolfTeaM Head Shot'S!

30 Seconds of fama ! =')
good here I leave my head shot video = D Eco Maryse jeje hope you enjoy beautiful, take care bye besos: D bye ....' S

Category: Head Shot'S
IGN: Maryse
Maryse In The Game!

 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2ISrrO-joc


  TENKS, I LOVE A LA WEB = 'D !....

PixmaCanon

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
PixmaCanon
Joined
30 Jun 2009
Posts
254
Location
Kitchener Canada
PostedJul 25, 2009 7:08 pm   Last edited by PixmaCanon on Jul 25, 2009 7:43 pm. Edited 1 time in total

30 seconds of Fame: video contest.

Only ONE entry per person per category.

was thinking about this rules.. 2people just made 2 categories by themselves. It is possible to make another entry for other category?

Kioshiro2009

Rank 0
Joined
20 Jan 2009
Posts
32
Location
Brooklyn United States
PostedJul 25, 2009 7:10 pm
My montage o.o
IGN- TooEasy
acc- Willcos

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/5603784/14708967

Server:Redemption Faction:Nangin (x-Guanyin) In-GameName:Kio Weapon:Blade Level/Master Level:Three

jbrocks0

Rank 0
jbrocks0
Joined
24 Jun 2009
Posts
68
Location
United States
PostedJul 25, 2009 7:33 pm
Kioshiro2009 wrote:
My montage o.o
IGN- TooEasy
acc- Willcos

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/5603784/14708967  


follow the rules it needs to be 30 secs long

<a>Photobucket</a>
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: