Author Message

RemusHalburn

Rank 2
RemusHalburn
Joined
07 Jan 2008
Posts
555
Location
Ft. Myers United States
PostedJul 23, 2009 6:04 pm

Anyone Notice?

What's Wrong With This Picture?
I'm Going To Give You 3 Chances To Guess What's Up With This Picture o.o


http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/Learsy/untitled-1.jpg

Advertisement

bunnyphantom

Rank 0
bunnyphantom
Joined
17 Apr 2008
Posts
163
Location
Vancouver Canada
PostedJul 23, 2009 6:06 pm

Re: Anyone Notice?

What's Wrong With This Picture?
RemusHalburn wrote:
I'm Going To Give You 3 Chances To Guess What's Up With This Picture o.o


http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/Learsy/untitled-1.jpg  


It keeps saying hes killng the same guy over and over? And the kills don't count?

RemusHalburn

Rank 2
RemusHalburn
Joined
07 Jan 2008
Posts
555
Location
Ft. Myers United States
PostedJul 23, 2009 6:13 pm

Re: Anyone Notice?

What's Wrong With This Picture?
bunnyphantom wrote:


It keeps saying hes killng the same guy over and over? And the kills don't count?  


Which Would Mean He's . . . . . Come On Now O:

*Wait For It*

A Hacker!!! *Ding Ding Ding*

Yes Indeedy Folks, A Bonified SS'd Hacker In The Works O:

Notice How He's Using A Sniper Rifle?

Now If You Had Been In This Room Hearing A Sniper Rifle Sound Off Like A Machine Gun You Too Might Think Something's A Little Bit Fishy =.=

Combo That With His Inate Ability To Continuously Kill The Same Guy Over And Over, Time And Again?

Well I'd Say You Have A Definitive Reason To Investigate Said Character And Take Affirmative Action If You So See Fit!!!

That's All Folks! Thanks For Playing! :D

*Poof*

bunnyphantom

Rank 0
bunnyphantom
Joined
17 Apr 2008
Posts
163
Location
Vancouver Canada
PostedJul 23, 2009 6:19 pm
Thanks for that post, but it may be also lag or a bug. Try and post here next time though so the forums can be organized X_x

Hacks,Bots,Cheats,Exploits section

RemusHalburn

Rank 2
RemusHalburn
Joined
07 Jan 2008
Posts
555
Location
Ft. Myers United States
PostedJul 23, 2009 6:23 pm
Lol It's Not Lag Or A Bug.

I've Been Playing This Game Long Enough To Know The Dif.

StarW0lf

Rank 1
StarW0lf
Joined
12 Jun 2009
Posts
218
Location
United States
PostedJul 23, 2009 8:55 pm
Report the person using Bunny's link or by clicking the 'contact us' link at the bottom of the page.

I really hope that isn't a hack, because Distant was a pretty well respected player in the old WT. I guess you just never really know a person >.>

~Bmon2~

simplypie

Rank 2
simplypie
Joined
11 Apr 2009
Posts
710
Location
San Angelo United States
PostedJul 23, 2009 9:05 pm
StarW0lf wrote:
Report the person using Bunny's link or by clicking the 'contact us' link at the bottom of the page.

I really hope that isn't a hack, because Distant was a pretty well respected player in the old WT. I guess you just never really know a person >.>  

distant sun?wasnt he dylandiadono a.k.a FRaUD?

whoa if he was hacking i dont know what to say....well i absolutely refuse to beileive that he was hacking...must've been a bug or glitch...mabye your screen lagged and he only killed you once but it looked like a ton of times theres just no way dylan hacked.....

if i reply to your topic,it must be pretty damm important,either that or im bored.

Dreamer128

Rank 0
Joined
28 Jun 2009
Posts
7
Location
Canada
PostedJul 23, 2009 10:51 pm
Well It might just be a glitch,bug or lagg youd never know I don't thin Distant would hack

RemusHalburn

Rank 2
RemusHalburn
Joined
07 Jan 2008
Posts
555
Location
Ft. Myers United States
PostedJul 24, 2009 12:06 am
simplypie wrote:

distant sun?wasnt he dylandiadono a.k.a FRaUD?

whoa if he was hacking i dont know what to say....well i absolutely refuse to beileive that he was hacking...must've been a bug or glitch...mabye your screen lagged and he only killed you once but it looked like a ton of times theres just no way dylan hacked.....  


That Might Be Possible If It Had Been Me He Was Killing

Yet Unfortunately For Him, My Name Is BlackHearts.

(Kind Of Why I Have A Signature To That Effect)

Booya39

Rank 4
Booya39
Joined
15 Aug 2008
Posts
2874
Location
United States
PostedJul 29, 2009 6:34 pm
Could be he's spawn camping from afar using sniper rifle and getting good headshots lol.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: