minhtahere

Rank 3
minhtahere
PostedJul 27, 2009 12:59 am
start to round 2?

people who doesn't responding just diqulified them.

them own fault , registration but doesn't show up -.-
Advertisement

mVHERO

Rank 1
mVHERO
PostedJul 27, 2009 3:11 am
Sorry blackmagic and Limpnoodle, but you had enough time to play your match, i am starting round 2. InhumanShotZ has passed to the finals, since there are no opponents for him at his side of the bracket. Everyone else, find your opponents and play your matches.
Round 2 has begun.

Greetings,
mVHERO

A retired Wolf Team Game Sage.

Limp_noodle

Rank 0
Limp_noodle
PostedJul 27, 2009 7:16 am
GuanatozMx wrote:
limpnoodle what are you talking about i get on everyday i added you and i think you havent accept T_T  

My comp went down sorry for not keeping up. The first two days though i tried to message/ add you constintly with no response -.-

So mv am i out of the tournament? If not i drop out. My comp is having problems.

mVHERO

Rank 1
mVHERO
PostedJul 27, 2009 7:36 am
Limp_noodle wrote:
GuanatozMx wrote:
limpnoodle what are you talking about i get on everyday i added you and i think you havent accept T_T  

My comp went down sorry for not keeping up. The first two days though i tried to message/ add you constintly with no response -.-

So mv am i out of the tournament? If not i drop out. My comp is having problems.  

Unfortunately yes, you are out of the tournament, but you can always sign up for the next Global Challenge, when it starts.

Greetings,
mVHERO

minhtahere

Rank 3
minhtahere
PostedJul 27, 2009 8:04 am
i wana be Inhumanshotz , he's so lucky that he got that side xD

i need to beat my friends to get there T_T

PsychoWolfen

Rank 0
PsychoWolfen
PostedJul 28, 2009 9:03 pm
forgive him HERO, Lightservant has not replied about the SS of our match. I had forgotten about it since i felt a bit vexed that i underprepaired myself for this bout. If Lightservant does not comply within 2 days then let it be known that the both of us have been DQ'ed.

minhtahere

Rank 3
minhtahere
PostedJul 28, 2009 10:03 pm
PsychoWolfen wrote:
forgive him HERO, Lightservant has not replied about the SS of our match. I had forgotten about it since i felt a bit vexed that i underprepaired myself for this bout. If Lightservant does not comply within 2 days then let it be known that the both of us have been DQ'ed.  

but you already have been disqulifited

Lightservant

Rank 0
Lightservant
PostedJul 30, 2009 11:01 am
I am here.. I know that you said we needed a Screenshot, but Wolfen knows that I won.. Can you just take our word? The screenshot I have no clue how to post and the link you gave me was confusing..

mVHERO

Rank 1
mVHERO
PostedJul 30, 2009 11:21 am
Unfortunately Lightservant you both were disqualified, because you took too long to respond in the forums, and i needed to continue the tournament.

Greetings,
mVHERO

Lightservant

Rank 0
Lightservant
PostedJul 30, 2009 5:32 pm
Yea, that's fine. Gives everyone else a chance to win. Very Happy