Bloomingdale

Rank 0
Bloomingdale
PostedJul 13, 2009 7:47 pm

Konnichiwa evry1, can u help me out?

Hello evryone, i'm kinda new here so i dont rlly no the ropes. on my pro it says i joined a year ago, but i never rly did anything on my account. so i'm starting now. Very Happy

so can some1 tell me were 2 view my AP points and were i buy costumes on this site?
thnx in advance. Very Happy
Advertisement

xAmarisx

Rank 2
xAmarisx
PostedJul 13, 2009 8:56 pm

Re: Konnichiwa evry1, can u help me out?

Bloomingdale wrote:
Hello evryone, i'm kinda new here so i dont rlly no the ropes. on my pro it says i joined a year ago, but i never rly did anything on my account. so i'm starting now. Very Happy

so can some1 tell me were 2 view my AP points and were i buy costumes on this site?
thnx in advance. Very Happy  

Well, depending on what game you are wanting to play, you should probably cruise around their forums and check out some of their guides. You can view your AP by clicking on Store at the top of the page.

Or you can just go in game, to whatever game you choose, and there should be an item mall option somewhere in there. You can tell by clicking that too.

Amaris :: Vengeance Jinong :: [SL]Apocalypse :: M28

Lunaticcat1

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedDec 29, 2012 5:43 am
i play Shaiya Phoenix , but i can not find the costums in the web item mall.
Is it only for the normal Shaiya?

Merushii

Rank 3
Merushii
PostedDec 29, 2012 10:38 am
Lunaticcat1 wrote:
i play Shaiya Phoenix , but i can not find the costums in the web item mall.
Is it only for the normal Shaiya?  

Hello Lunaticcat1!

Firstly, please try not to necro old threads. If you need help for the game in question, Shaiya, please post here.

To answer your question, I looked over the Shaiya Phoenix web mall, and it appears you can get costumes of sorts currently from the school uniform loot wheel, with AP.

You could also try accessing the in-game item mall. There may be costumes there. I am not completely certain, as I have not played Shaiya, but that would be a good place to look!

Otherwise, during promotions, holiday events and so on would be your best bet to potentially find them. You could try asking one of your Game Sages in-game for the server you're on. ^_^