Author Message

xXxZer0xXx

Rank 0
xXxZer0xXx
Joined
20 Feb 2009
Posts
44
Location
United States
PostedJul 28, 2009 5:46 pm

Proposals I agree with and my own proposal

Sir_Shaggy's Wolf-on-Wolf Conquest, like a "Wolf Conquest s2", so everyone's a Wolf.

benoitremy74's proposal for a protect/capture, but if I could make an improvement, it would be that you have the same weapon selections as EX-Conquest for each team as an s2 selection, with names like "Fortress" and "Fortress s2".

codename09's Security Guard/Assassin idea, which is very similar to Ben's proposal above, but my changes to this would be the following: The NPC is not only wounded, but the protectors (Namely, the humans) have the ability carry him around like a bomb can be carried, but the person carrying him has the speed of when you're holding a turret (Really slow), can't use weapons, and has the appearance of carrying him in his arms. He can set him down by hold E and can pick him up the same way, like a bomb planting, and if the carrier dies, so does the NPC.

And my own proposal:

Merge the Conquest types into one single mode with extra selections, so Wolf Conquest (Named Wolf) and EX-Conquest (Named EX) would be available from the "s2" dropdown menu.

Also, I was going to suggest what Sir_Shaggy said, but he said it before me. ^^;

XFire: TornZero
Advertisement

alacer

Rank 2
alacer
Joined
29 Dec 2008
Posts
733
Location
Academia United States
PostedAug 01, 2009 7:51 am

Not sure if this is already here...

...so flame me if it is.
Wolf Deathmatch...
&
Wolf Icehold

'Nuff said.
-Peacekeeper

| Signature Thanks to Meobeezy :3 |

MasterSahagun

Rank 0
MasterSahagun
Joined
08 Dec 2007
Posts
31
Location
eugene United States
PostedAug 04, 2009 3:12 pm

Zombie mode

OK so here is my idea i think that there should be a mode where every one starts out as a human then one player is selected to be a wolf. This wolf would then try to "infect the players" It would be a simple slash that would infect the player. This would cause a second wolf and so on and so forth till ether all the players are infected or time runs out. There would have to have some changes made to the wolf like a lot more health and more stopping damages for the guns. I believe that this mode will be very popular, fun, and easy to create because of the wolfs already being created.

xXxZer0xXx

Rank 0
xXxZer0xXx
Joined
20 Feb 2009
Posts
44
Location
United States
PostedAug 04, 2009 4:56 pm

Re: Zombie mode

MasterSahagun wrote:
OK so here is my idea i think that there should be a mode where every one starts out as a human then one player is selected to be a wolf. This wolf would then try to "infect the players" It would be a simple slash that would infect the player. This would cause a second wolf and so on and so forth till ether all the players are infected or time runs out. There would have to have some changes made to the wolf like a lot more health and more stopping damages for the guns. I believe that this mode will be very popular, fun, and easy to create because of the wolfs already being created.  


You seriously make it sound like you took this idea from Combat Arms' "Quarantine" mode.

XFire: TornZero

Booya39

Rank 4
Booya39
Joined
15 Aug 2008
Posts
2874
Location
United States
PostedAug 04, 2009 6:06 pm
Here is what I would like to see in the future of WT,
Capture the Flag and Last Man Standing.

MasterSahagun

Rank 0
MasterSahagun
Joined
08 Dec 2007
Posts
31
Location
eugene United States
PostedAug 04, 2009 6:18 pm

Re: Zombie mode

xXxZer0xXx wrote:
MasterSahagun wrote:
OK so here is my idea i think that there should be a mode where every one starts out as a human then one player is selected to be a wolf. This wolf would then try to "infect the players" It would be a simple slash that would infect the player. This would cause a second wolf and so on and so forth till ether all the players are infected or time runs out. There would have to have some changes made to the wolf like a lot more health and more stopping damages for the guns. I believe that this mode will be very popular, fun, and easy to create because of the wolfs already being created.  


You seriously make it sound like you took this idea from Combat Arms' "Quarantine" mode.  


LOl actually it is from css. I played that game and loved the zombie mode but i had to quit because of the stupid sprays that some ppl would have, Any way think it will work?

PlayNYoMom

Rank 0
PlayNYoMom
Joined
29 Jun 2009
Posts
13
Location
Canada
PostedAug 05, 2009 10:37 am

Destruction/Icehold

I think you should make a new game mode thats just like destruction but when you die its like Ice hold where you can get resurrected. And also a free for all would be awesome or a zombie mode just like Call of duty **** Zombies where you have stages that are like levels of an abandoned house and the windows are broken and there is zombies trying to get into the house and you have to kill the before they get in and if they do you have a less chance of winning and when you die you have a time limit to get resurrected like 15 secs if they dont resurrect you, you lose and you can also have a team.

forbiddenagent

Rank 1
forbiddenagent
Joined
19 Jun 2009
Posts
269
Location
Aeria United States
PostedAug 05, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: Destruction/Icehold

PlayNYoMom wrote:
I think you should make a new game mode thats just like destruction but when you die its like Ice hold where you can get resurrected. And also a free for all would be awesome or a zombie mode just like Call of duty **** Zombies where you have stages that are like levels of an abandoned house and the windows are broken and there is zombies trying to get into the house and you have to kill the before they get in and if they do you have a less chance of winning and when you die you have a time limit to get resurrected like 15 secs if they dont resurrect you, you lose and you can also have a team.  


Lol Play, when did wolfteam started to have zombie? o.o

Darkps3

Rank 0
Darkps3
Joined
08 Mar 2008
Posts
124
Location
No where Portugal
PostedAug 07, 2009 8:12 am

MORE FUN

i have played for 2 days that like 2 games i have played in the same game i like it but when u are in wolf u jump and atck almost nothing u can do.
we Should learn something new withs the pratique yeah but i say like that:

1. its game like that but i thinkits better because u can do much things see that movie im not talking about copy that but learn more when u are figthng:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTznPLZxF3E&feature=related

just put when the wolf atck in the wall u going up plz it will be realy cool plz:

2.Change the weps to the high price but forever it will be more fun than buy the wep and the wep disapear

MY SUGESTIONS HAVE A GOOD DAY AND TY (plz GM !!! it will be rly cool more fun)

WOLF TEAM!!!!!

I already put that in a post but ;D i wanna that change so ;D there are ;D

simplypie

Rank 2
simplypie
Joined
11 Apr 2009
Posts
710
Location
San Angelo United States
PostedAug 07, 2009 8:22 am

Re: MORE FUN

Darkps3 wrote:
i have played for 2 days that like 2 games i have played in the same game i like it but when u are in wolf u jump and atck almost nothing u can do.
we Should learn something new withs the pratique yeah but i say like that:

1. its game like that but i thinkits better because u can do much things see that movie im not talking about copy that but learn more when u are figthng:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTznPLZxF3E&feature=related

just put when the wolf atck in the wall u going up plz it will be realy cool plz:

2.Change the weps to the high price but forever it will be more fun than buy the wep and the wep disapear

MY SUGESTIONS HAVE A GOOD DAY AND TY (plz GM !!! it will be rly cool more fun)

WOLF TEAM!!!!!

I already put that in a post but ;D i wanna that change so ;D there are ;D  

this is a GUN suggestion thread...you already made a thread about this and i put my answer/opinnion there

if i reply to your topic,it must be pretty damm important,either that or im bored.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: