FighterStriker

Rank 0
FighterStriker
PostedApr 07, 2012 9:15 pm
I have 3 suggestions for new game types. The first one is RTF, short for recover the flag. This could be a sub-mode of CTF or a whole new type. The way I imagined it is Red team have to find a way into Blue teams base and steal the flag, then bring it back safely to their spawning point. Number two and three are about survival. There's normal survival, AKA Last man standing, pvp. Number three is the same except every1's on the same team killing bots instead.
Advertisement

Sasukeeeeuci

Rank 0
Sasukeeeeuci
PostedApr 12, 2012 9:38 am
Hi guys today i suggest to make a new mode .... so this mode uses the all vs all maps( if this maps will be maked) so here the jump is more bigger and the running to .... i call this mode "FPS arena mode" so here your weapons is firing like in the 2001 fps arena games and you are in third or first person (press P to go in third person or first )so in this mode you need to have eyes on your *** because you have to be pro and fast the sniper dont need to be perfectly precise .... so here wolves can't be used its only for humans , old fps arena are too pro games so wolfteam can be more pro than now ... i don't know if you like this but with fps arena mode this game will be complete because of a lot of modes ..... better than Call Of Duty or Battlefield

RedCaesarX

Rank 2
RedCaesarX
PostedApr 12, 2012 10:46 am
Sasukeeeeuci wrote:
Hi guys today i suggest to make a new mode .... so this mode uses the all vs all maps( if this maps will be maked) so here the jump is more bigger and the running to .... i call this mode "FPS arena mode" so here your weapons is firing like in the 2001 fps arena games and you are in third or first person (press P to go in third person or first )so in this mode you need to have eyes on your *** because you have to be pro and fast the sniper dont need to be perfectly precise .... so here wolves can't be used its only for humans , old fps arena are too pro games so wolfteam can be more pro than now ... i don't know if you like this but with fps arena mode this game will be complete because of a lot of modes ..... better than Call Of Duty or Battlefield  

nice idea. karma

Dubblew

Rank 4
Dubblew
PostedMay 06, 2012 6:07 am
Mode - Predator
Description - There's a time limit of 30 seconds, the first infected player (the "mother", in first person view) has the objective of infect all the opposite team, this "mom" doesn't die, but is slower than the other infected players. The (after) infected players spam at their base, they are faster than the "mother" but they can't infect other players, only kill, although their hits are very weak. If the "mother" doesn't infect all the humans or the "infected" players don't kill the humans in the 20 seconds limit, the Human Team wins.
Special - Players that bought "Special Wolf Box" from Gold Shop get the chance to use other types of "Infected".

thabaoss2

Rank 0
thabaoss2
PostedMay 14, 2012 11:59 pm

all vs all

i think it would be really funny if you create a mode that Will include all the players play against echother in rounds and the person that stay alive longest win one round of 5-9!Smile

Posted By Aeria Mobile

nivpro

Rank 3
nivpro
PostedMay 15, 2012 1:39 am
mVHERO wrote:
I would request a game mode similar to Gears of War 2's Guardian. The mode is also similar to WolfTeam's Deathmatch. At the beginning of a match, a random player will be chosen as Leader[suggest other name titles], who will get +100 HP[again, totally open to other suggestions], all other players will keep respawning automatically if the Leader is still alive. Once the Leader dies, respawn for that team will be disabled, but players from that team can still fight on. A team wins, once all opposing players are dead.
I think that mode will be quite interesting and fun to play.

Greetings,
mVHERO  

Sounds Like S4LEAGUE Chaser Mode .. Smile
and yes its kinda nice and similar to wolfhunt - but a Leader with Armor is unbeatable .. ^^

thabaoss2

Rank 0
thabaoss2
PostedMay 15, 2012 1:23 pm

Wolf bot mode!

i think it would be fun if you guys created a mode which consists of a team playing in a ''house'' or something and it comes waves of wolves depending on which round u are on and on the 8 round or something the 2 top players get a good gun like ''a better estr'' ,and after the waves are over the players that died become alive again but with less hp. and if you complete all the waves you get 2times more xp and gold Wink

so on the 1 wave there are normal wolves and powerwolves/char on the secound wave there are more wolves untill wave 5 then all the wolves get more hp and armor and some wolves with special wolf ability and som guardian with more hp and in the end there will come guardians that 2 hit peoples.

and ofcourse have the humans more armor on the mode to and it would be nice if it would spawn some bags with more hp and armor suplies on random places!Very Happy

oaklog

Rank 0
oaklog
PostedJul 23, 2012 9:46 am

Siege

Hello everyone.
My idea is that a game called Siege should be created. The game mode will be PvP and only humans are allowed.
So... there are certain checkpoints in the map and you capture them like the way how you capture now. The map should be fairly big with not many different options to move around. ( such as a castle, The invaders start outside and the defenders inside. The defenders can use windows to snipe.) There will be 2 rounds. Each team will get a chance to be invaders and defenders 1 time each. Adding up to 2 rounds. In addition, the teams are only able to capture the bases in a row. For example. The invaders take ABCD and the defenders have E left. The defenders can't take C until they capture D. Also, at each bases, there is a flag. In order for a team to win, they must capture all the bases and touch the flag.

I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not because the game mode will be very limited. But, I'm still trying to refine the game mode, so please try to give some suggestions to it or maybe trash the idea out if you feel strongly against it. Your opinion counts.

narutosasuke00

Rank 0
narutosasuke00
PostedJan 10, 2013 3:36 pm
Maybe a mode that... there we all were in a team and we all were teammates. Like... we go on a boat ( example ) and then there appears some guys that are trying to kill us and we need to kill them and... maybe a mode with a end...
Or... we are on a prison and then a door open... the prisoners are get out of the door and they try to kill us with axes, knifes, granades, guns... It's more like a survive game!

SmoothCrimi

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2013 4:18 pm

Free to play

Make wolfteam fair to play
Dear readers, I have began playing wolfteam 6 years ago and stopped playing 2 years ago. Wolfteam was so much fun in the beginning, when powerwolf came out everyone was amazed and excited. For people who were good at wolfs could kill a powerwolf with a basic wolf and the same story with snipers. If you shot a wolf a headshot they would die.

THIS IS THE WAY WOLFTEAM SHOULD BE, fun to play and fair. Not overpowered like it is now, it is unfair to play and I really miss playing without getting owned by noobs with very much ap items.

So I got a suggestion to make it fair for players who don't want to spend (much) money:

1. Get a game mode ''Free to play'' with no ap.
2. A server with no AP with limited players so it can't be packed.
3. A clanwar mode with no ap just like number 1 (at least only for clanwar).
4. At least a mode where headshot=dead no matter what!! This sounds fair right??

If you can do this I know for sure many players will return to wolfteam and it will become even more popular.

Greetings Smoothcrimi