OBLITERAPE

Rank 2
OBLITERAPE
PostedMay 22, 2011 6:41 pm
Aree wrote:
Random team mode

Literally making one group, when you join you are added to one side or to the other according to need. perhaps a bit of balancing out based on K/D so people can't keep pumping up thier score artificially by all stacking on a single side leaving newbie players on another. (Probably chasing off over half of those trying the game out of curiosity)  

that mode would have 2 b made non-trespass to avoid ppl just wating until they see which team has the better players ( auto balance would make it more even but still there would be so level of stacking in the slightest). alternatively wen they join the room take off the change team button and have the team list setup like wolfhunt's mode.

also most of the teams that stack, have some1 known to them as master, so they wouldnt be interested in making a non-stacked game.

Cheers,

OBLITERAPE Mr. Green

Advertisement

r_shatalov

Rank 1
r_shatalov
PostedMay 30, 2011 4:48 pm
OH DAM I HAVE AN INSANE IDEA>>>> IT IS MOST INSANE IDEA EVER>>>>>READ>>>>
Ok. So i have an idea where there is another team like green team where it is something super evil that they trying to take over the world.. then the wolves and humans have to work together to destroy the green team. that is awesome..... well thats it... no more... stop reading... plz... no more info in this post left... plz... dont read any farther....

AsiaUnit

Rank 0
AsiaUnit
PostedAug 28, 2011 3:20 am

Game Mode

Edit: forgett my alast Idea

1. Hostage Mode... Rescuing Up to 4 Guys from Red/Blue team
2. Infiltrating mode ... 1 Team want to Infiltrate a House/Mansion/whatever
- Or this Infiltrate mode could be also a Robber-Mode... 1 Team have to steal smth... Money..Top Secret datas...

niccckkk16

Rank 0
niccckkk16
PostedOct 20, 2011 11:22 am
name: GIANT Destroyier

here all is red or blue team ... and all have to kill a giant mob ...... a ghost 3 or angel wolf the giant mob can spawn other small mobs the king of round can be a anti angel or anti ghost 3 a different version of ghost wolf 3 or angel of but more smaller can fire psycho balls like psycho but these balls can explode when have touched the enemy ..... and more mobs ^_^ dunnow if this idea is cool but this idea have to be in game U_U

nt5400

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2011 7:21 pm
Free-For-All
Exactly what the name states. All out battle, every man for himself. Player with most points at the end of time limit/point limit wins.

Last Alive
Multiple Rounds. Free-For-All with only one life. Last alive wins the round.

Capture-The-Flag
Steal the other team's flag and bring it back to your base. Team with most points at the end of time limit wins/point limit wins.

Deathmatch 2
Same as ice hold without the resurrection.

Weapon-Demo
You can test out any weapon in the shop by entering demo-mode where you can try out the gun on dummies.

Rwhoaranngh

Rank 1
Rwhoaranngh
PostedDec 30, 2011 12:04 pm
how the king of hill mode,every badass game has one so here is it:

King of Hill H:All humans will be red team and fight aginst a blue team one,and who kills him is the new king of the hill,the king of the hill have triple fire rate and the ablity to heal hp when hit targets,to win,you gotta be the king of hill on the end of the round.

Notes:On this mode you have unlimited ammo,and rounds can put to be 10 mins to 1 hour.

King of Hill (W):the one with wolfes,all wolfes will be red team,except for one,that will be a wolf king,who kills the wolf king became the next wolf king,when players do became the wolf king,he disappears and is put to the wolf king selection screen,and then is put back to game.

Notes:In both modes,with humans and wolfes,you have unlimited lifes,its about being the king of all wolfes on the end that makes you a winner.

frustrum

Rank 0
frustrum
PostedFeb 01, 2012 1:09 pm

snipe

a new snipe mode
here's an idea for a game mode..

CLASSIC SNIPER
In this game mode it is much like sniper we have now BUT everything is stripped away,
NO ARMOUR
NO AUTO SNIPERS
NO CHARACTERS
just you and your manual (or bolt action) sniper.

this way we can see who REALLY has the sniper skills and who are just armoured auto no skill players.

we already have a knife mode where the only weapon is a knife so a snipe mode with only snipe available to choose should be no problem, and by snipe only i mean that, no pistol no knife either JUST sniper rifle of the bolt action variety.

i know i am going to get flamed for this post with all the ap buying auto shooting players saying that im doing nothing more than QQ and if your one of those save yourselves the bother you only make yourself look stupid and skill less.

advantges
a totally even playing field nobody has any advantage
a true test of sniping skills
no more QQ when auto users are getting owned by bolt action snipers
nothing needs adding just removing

disadvantages
hackers....

allowable weapons
stout (upgraded with gold is permitted)
zaitsev
kar98k

disallowed weapons
knife
pistol
any auto sniper (MSD HKE to name but two) (and by auto i mean any gun that fires more than once without reload)

why make this mod...
why not its simple to implement and will sort the men from the boys, the skilled from the no so skilled. Mega AP users are going to have no advantage whatsoever and i personally think it will be good for all of the new players to the game where they can compete on an even field instead of being obliterated by big AP users, its all about giving people a chance to show off their skills (if they have any).

ok i have had my say now it's your turn do you agree with this or disagree?
please post for one or the other

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedFeb 12, 2012 1:13 am
Sieg01 wrote:
Deathmatch#2 or maybe call it War...

Players who join are spawned at random locations.
There are no teams in this version of death match. Just an all out war between all players.
Game ends when the timer runs out or when a player gains a certain amount of points.

---

Survivor
Players either start as Human or Wolf (to be decided by server master).
Beginning of the game all players start off as either one whoever dies first mutates into the other form.

Those who die after that will also morph into the other form, the game will end when the time runs out or if all survivors have been morphed.  

One Man Army mode, all for one and one for all!

Abuli20

Rank 0
PostedMar 08, 2012 11:33 am

Ice Hold & Deathmatch only with knife

How about Destruction C (Knife) and Ice Hold C (Knife)... would be a nice mode Very Happy

PS: Excuse me if I wrote something wrong, and please correct me then Very Happy

Dubblew

Rank 4
Dubblew
PostedMar 13, 2012 8:05 pm

One Mans Army

Game Mode that consistes in a game that everyone... kills everyone! In deathmatch mode, they get spawned in random locations on the map and it's a all vs all match type.