Celera

Rank 2
Celera
PostedSep 12, 2009 9:33 am

Re: About Parties / Perfect Parties & Unions

Halide wrote:
I was just wondering what the difference was between the exp gained while in a party vs a union, for a duo as an example?  

in duo its clean. Duo works better then with 3, 4, till 6 party members.

When you have 7. You get a bonus, all exp is cut in half, then doubled. Since in a party of 7, you can round up mobs and kill much faster, you can gain experience fast.

raids, have room for more then 7 persons. Because there is no bonus, you have experience gained, cut in the number of persons in the raid. So using a raid to level, is a bad idea. Using it for PvP to gather kills. Is excellent. For normal leveling / training / grinding, use normal parties.

Advertisement

Halide

Rank 2
Halide
PostedSep 12, 2009 5:27 pm

Celera wrote:
Halide wrote:
I was just wondering what the difference was between the exp gained while in a party vs a union, for a duo as an example?  

in duo its clean. Duo works better then with 3, 4, till 6 party members.

When you have 7. You get a bonus, all exp is cut in half, then doubled. Since in a party of 7, you can round up mobs and kill much faster, you can gain experience fast.

raids, have room for more then 7 persons. Because there is no bonus, you have experience gained, cut in the number of persons in the raid. So using a raid to level, is a bad idea. Using it for PvP to gather kills. Is excellent. For normal leveling / training / grinding, use normal parties.  

So if I understand correctly for 2-6 members the exp for a union is the same as a party. So for example, if I was powerleveling someone but wanted to keep the drops, I could form a union and set it to master loot without any difference in exp gained.

The name is Twisty, MrTwisty.

Celera

Rank 2
Celera
PostedSep 13, 2009 3:39 am

Halide wrote:

So if I understand correctly for 2-6 members the exp for a union is the same as a party. So for example, if I was powerleveling someone but wanted to keep the drops, I could form a union and set it to master loot without any difference in exp gained.  

There is still loss of exp. I'm not good with numbers or the ratio. I'm sorry Sad

Anthonuo

Rank 1
Anthonuo
PostedNov 03, 2009 5:40 am
Good job Smile I am sure that you took a lot of work to do so but I looked everywhere for the bosse drop but I couldn't find it Rolling Eyes ,I am looking forward to find any leegend weap but I don't know which bosse drops it except anky,who else drop's it

"Courage doesn't always roar.Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow."

Celera

Rank 2
Celera
PostedNov 06, 2009 4:53 am
Anthonuo wrote:
Good job Smile I am sure that you took a lot of work to do so but I looked everywhere for the bosse drop but I couldn't find it Rolling Eyes ,I am looking forward to find any leegend weap but I don't know which bosse drops it except anky,who else drop's it  

Legends drop from Cloron Ogre, Ankylul, Fantasma Ogre, Fantasma dragon, extremely rare worlddrops and from the repeatable quest in Dark Water (1-60) in Caelum Greendieta. Rewards are random, but there have been some Legend and Goddess rewards.

yellan13

Rank 2
yellan13
PostedDec 04, 2009 9:46 pm
i like the raid info, anything i can learn about ep4 helps, as i continued to play ep4 like the previous episodes, as if nothing changed xD

other than perfect parties, took advantage of that as much as possible

Celera

Rank 2
Celera
PostedDec 06, 2009 6:35 am
yellan13 wrote:
i like the raid info, anything i can learn about ep4 helps, as i continued to play ep4 like the previous episodes, as if nothing changed xD

other than perfect parties, took advantage of that as much as possible  

Thanks for the compliment, if you ever have other questions that is not in here or on forum please ask. Smile

yellan13

Rank 2
yellan13
PostedDec 07, 2009 5:07 pm
this is cool lol. I clicked most of them to see, but I only really wanted the cursed magic leather. I was like 'oooh, that looks interesting!' nice job.

tyr0drops

Rank 0
tyr0drops
PostedFeb 06, 2010 10:30 pm

Helmets

I see alot of people wearing the lvl 1 helmet
I see alot of people wearing the lvl 1 helmet, how do you get it besides buying it? because I prefer to earn the equipment I wear, I've also heard about a lvl 11 helmet but as of yet haven't seen it, I'd like to know how to get that one for pvp.

SailorSpira

Rank 5
SailorSpira
PostedFeb 06, 2010 11:09 pm
There are a few different types of helms, that cna be used from level 1 they include:

*Military helms: Dropped during holiday event.

*Lepricorn hats: Sold during holiday event.

2 Slot helms (might be lvl 15 instead of 1): Given as prizes for I <3 Shaiya Summer edition (2009)

1 Slot helms: Available from item mall (999 AP)

* = some times given out as raffle rewards.