mlauzon

Rank 0
mlauzon
PostedNov 12, 2007 2:08 pm

CABAL Online

Aeria Games Should Become the NA Publisher for the Game...!
Why doesn't Aeria Games become the NA publisher for CABAL Online, it's gone free to play the world over -- except NA -- but we have been IP-blocked from every free version the world over. Hard, the last news on the NA's CABAL web site was from January this year...I was in the CB for it; there's been no information since January.

So, let us all send in requests to AG to become the company that brings out CABAL to NA...or, if that doesn't work we can always try approching Acclaim!

Michael
Advertisement

mxerdude

Rank 0
mxerdude
PostedNov 12, 2007 4:08 pm
Totally agree.Cabal is a great game and has very good potential.And i have a good feeling Aeria could do some good things with this game.Its been almost a year since the last update.And some thousands of people want this game.Think about it.

Novinha

Rank 3
Novinha
Afraid to say there is already a North American/Global release of the game. http://www.cabalonline.net/Default.aspx?wbs=1.0
Just finished closed beta if I'm not mistaken. I think it is schedueled to release around January.

mxerdude

Rank 0
mxerdude
PostedNov 25, 2007 2:58 pm
Take a closer look at the announcement i did not "just" finish CB in January it will be a year SINCE the last CB.There has been no further news since then.

Novinha

Rank 3
Novinha
Yea didn't notice that before, still though, that doesn't change the fact that they hold the rights to the game in North America o.o.

mxerdude

Rank 0
mxerdude
PostedNov 26, 2007 6:55 am
The game has no publisher right now that's the whole reason im here.Im encouraging aeria to take CABAL. Because asiasoft CANNOT find a publisher for the game right now.(either that or they just cancelled it)

Novinha

Rank 3
Novinha
It doesn't matter if the production of CABAL has stopped all together in North America. ESTsoft has baught the rights to the game. And unless they sell those rights, the are legally the only company which can publish the game in North America. Asiasoft only hold rights over the software itself. They have no say/control/benefit from the publishing of the game outside of their region.

*Edit* I looked into it a bit more, and Asiasoft is not the developer of the game. They are just another publishing company like Aeria games and hold the rights to publish Cabal in Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Singapore. ESTsoft is actually the Korean company which developed the game itself. So I was wrong about them selling the writes to another company, though they took it apon themselves to publish the game in North America. Do you have a link/literature of them looking for a new publishing company to take on Cabal?

Fear_

Rank 0
Fear_
PostedDec 05, 2007 11:50 pm
They haven't done a singly thing with th game since January and it's been 11 months since the end of Closed Beta. The game is really cool, but there hasn't even been a single drop of news anywhere; even Google doesn't say anything and Google is the god of answers.

So sadly I don't thing CABAL will be released for at least another year. Crying or Very sad