Rank 2
ProCaptured
PostedJul 10, 2009 6:32 am

Re: Infinite Respawining

Infinite Respawining
karni73 wrote:
simplypie wrote:
karni73 wrote:
Right now I was playing the street map on ice hold, and player OwNaG kept respawnig even when all my team, 8 players, were dropping rounds on him! Obvious cheater! His low rank mean obviously that the done that back in the past. Must improve game guard!  

ROFL he a noob?okay noob rank mabye but your the real noob for not knowing that when you respawn you get a 3 second invonrability dont accuse him of hacks if you dont know about the game....  

Don't call me a noob just to make you fell better, since is obvious you're too thick to understand what I was saying. I know we have a 3 sec invunerability. But when you die you go back to your team's spawn place, at onde end of the map. But he was respawning in the middle of the map, on the left stair access to the bridge. Furthermore, the respawning time was much quicker than the 3 secs, and that's not all, if you read carefully what I wrote, you'll see that I said we were playing "ICE HOLD". We dont respawn in Ice Hold, the only way to get back to life is by another team player, And we has the only one standing.
Tell me know that he was not cheating!!!

Now I ask, if you got so fast in protecting this guy, what is you're gain in here? Are you an exploiter too?  

People can defend who they like thats their "choice". Look man, You can be wrong, you are a human being. Your word "isn't" law. You shouldn't accuse people without any proof. How can I trust what you are saying is true. For all I know, It could be a lie, so please please please provide proof before you accuse people.

Advertisement

chauska

Rank 0
PostedJul 10, 2009 8:16 am

what ?

what?
What is an exploit Razz im from sweden and i dont understand what that word means*

OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
PostedJul 10, 2009 9:10 am

Re: what ?

what?
chauska wrote:
What is an exploit Razz im from sweden and i dont understand what that word means*  

Simply put it's a cheat. Anything that is obviously not intended as part of the gameplay that provides an advantage to the person doing it.

Just plain Beaver now.

chapitaback

Rank 0
PostedJul 10, 2009 9:06 pm
Can i get banned because of baing a "Tapper" (lagger i think) ??

Some guy told me when i was pwning him... "See?" > "Tap" > "SS Report now"

I told to my self, cry more idiot, but, i wont get banned because of that right?

phasedenergy

Rank 0
phasedenergy
PostedJul 10, 2009 10:18 pm
unless the thing being exploited is intentionally part of the game....unfair advantages programmed in...hmmmmm

Weedie

Rank 4
Weedie
PostedJul 11, 2009 9:34 pm
Easy to catch exploit, if game had Killcam system. Which enables user to see who shot him from where and how etc etc.

PixmaCanon

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
PixmaCanon
PostedJul 13, 2009 7:43 pm

Question...

what if you played with your friend and he just started that day.. i win easily from him. which mean i can get gp quickly but its not on purpose. what im just telling is owning newbie and also show them the skills he must need to learn how to play anykind of mode in the game.

bladecarol

Rank 0
bladecarol
PostedJul 29, 2009 8:54 pm

REad

PLease
I think the admin have alot report from SCOPE account i wanna they PLEASEEEEEEE CHECK MY ACCOUNT I AM SO TIRED >.< all players call me hack... please read this thread and listen make a post telling for the ppl think SCOPE IS HACK.. SCOPE IS NOT HACKER >.< thnx!! [GM]Dropkick dont see nothing >.<!!

simplypie

Rank 2
simplypie
PostedJul 29, 2009 10:39 pm
lol blade... i don't think you understand this

if someone calls you a hacker,that's noob talk for pro

(unless you really are hacking which i know your not)

if i reply to your topic,it must be pretty damm important,either that or im bored.

bladecarol

Rank 0
bladecarol
PostedJul 29, 2009 10:48 pm

heheh thnx

Cool
Thnx but i want the admin tell coz alot players dont like play with me coz all somes player tell to all player i use hack >.< if the GM tell i dont hack ufff i will Get more fun into Wolf team ^.^!!