Author Message

ProCaptured

Rank 2
ProCaptured
Joined
02 Jun 2009
Posts
474
Location
Japan
PostedJul 04, 2009 7:01 am
JackDon wrote:
 
We're counting that as a headshot/kill count exploit. If you see players doing this, please be sure to record the exploit and submit it for investigation.

On a side note to everyone: we DO investigate reports. A simple "he's hacking, ban him" isn't enough, but if you provide us with information about what kind of hack or exploit you've witnessed, and better yet provide evidence, we'll look into it.  


I completely disagree with you GMValky.  


ITS [GM]Valk !

Advertisement

JackDon

Rank 0
Joined
18 Jun 2009
Posts
3
Location
United States
PostedJul 04, 2009 7:11 am
bekztekz wrote:
does lagging like a mofo count as an exploit? cause if so i got some names.

(please make a ping limit for games// or lower the current one if there is one)  


Lol, it is a funny question. Why the Hard can you think Lag can be counted as "Exploit" ??? The laggy players do nothing wrong. If it's lag, play with it or get out. Wolf Team is doing their best to prevent lag by putting C14 error which prevents players to play in a room if their Ping is greater then 300 MS compare to any of the players in a room who entered the room before he/she came.

But if you notice a tapper (tapping) who actually does not lag but he creates lag then it is Tapping, a form of Exploitation. Report him to GM. Btw, it is hard to prove this type of exploitation by taking a picture and Wolfteam does not record player's position, so I recommend you to Record a Video.

Tapping is so easy to notice, the player's MS might be nice but he suddenly Freeze and after a while you die. If a player is just lag, that player can be freeze for more than 3 seconds. Tapping makes the player freeze more than that amount of time lol.

dannymapes

Rank 0
Joined
22 Feb 2008
Posts
2
Location
moyock United States
PostedJul 05, 2009 10:28 am

Do not to attempt to exploit

Glitching
i have a few ss or a dude glitching in paian lab and i dont know to to upload them to you but i know the dudes name it was Deadnight (chars name) and he kept saying i was glitching cause i bloked him from doing the glitch can you tell me how to upload?

KSheep

Rank 0
KSheep
Joined
20 Jun 2009
Posts
194
Location
United States
PostedJul 05, 2009 12:39 pm

Re: Do not to attempt to exploit

Glitching
dannymapes wrote:
i have a few ss or a dude glitching in paian lab and i dont know to to upload them to you but i know the dudes name it was Deadnight (chars name) and he kept saying i was glitching cause i bloked him from doing the glitch can you tell me how to upload?  


you go to http://www.aeriagames.com/contact and fill out the little tabs, and to post a screeny you need to use imageshack.us or photobucket to make the SS an online link and then posting them you put [img](insert the direct link of the pic here)[/img] and then give a brief description of what is going on.

bekztekz

Rank 0
Joined
16 May 2009
Posts
104
Location
United States
PostedJul 05, 2009 3:42 pm
JackDon wrote:
bekztekz wrote:
does lagging like a mofo count as an exploit? cause if so i got some names.

(please make a ping limit for games// or lower the current one if there is one)  


Lol, it is a funny question. Why the **** can you think Lag can be counted as "Exploit" ??? The laggy players do nothing wrong. If it's lag, play with it or get out. Wolf Team is doing their best to prevent lag by putting C14 error which prevents players to play in a room if their Ping is greater then 300 MS compare to any of the players in a room who entered the room before he/she came.

But if you notice a tapper (tapping) who actually does not lag but he creates lag then it is Tapping, a form of Exploitation. Report him to GM. Btw, it is hard to prove this type of exploitation by taking a picture and Wolfteam does not record player's position, so I recommend you to Record a Video.

Tapping is so easy to notice, the player's MS might be nice but he suddenly Freeze and after a while you die. If a player is just lag, that player can be freeze for more than 3 seconds. Tapping makes the player freeze more than that amount of time lol.  



this c14 error you speak of makes it so i cant join a game that has laggers IN IT at times, i have a high end computer and a gaming class internet connection with nothing else running on this computer or on the network -- so dont tell me its me.

Also-- Im not sure if its the same error but sometimes when a lagger joins the room and they are not kicked by the c14 error they end up kicking most/all players playing in that room.

JackDon

Rank 0
Joined
18 Jun 2009
Posts
3
Location
United States
PostedJul 06, 2009 10:22 am
bekztekz wrote:
JackDon wrote:
bekztekz wrote:
does lagging like a mofo count as an exploit? cause if so i got some names.

(please make a ping limit for games// or lower the current one if there is one)  


Lol, it is a funny question. Why the **** can you think Lag can be counted as "Exploit" ??? The laggy players do nothing wrong. If it's lag, play with it or get out. Wolf Team is doing their best to prevent lag by putting C14 error which prevents players to play in a room if their Ping is greater then 300 MS compare to any of the players in a room who entered the room before he/she came.

But if you notice a tapper (tapping) who actually does not lag but he creates lag then it is Tapping, a form of Exploitation. Report him to GM. Btw, it is hard to prove this type of exploitation by taking a picture and Wolfteam does not record player's position, so I recommend you to Record a Video.

Tapping is so easy to notice, the player's MS might be nice but he suddenly Freeze and after a while you die. If a player is just lag, that player can be freeze for more than 3 seconds. Tapping makes the player freeze more than that amount of time lol.  



this c14 error you speak of makes it so i cant join a game that has laggers IN IT at times, i have a high end computer and a gaming class internet connection with nothing else running on this computer or on the network -- so dont tell me its me.

Also-- Im not sure if its the same error but sometimes when a lagger joins the room and they are not kicked by the c14 error they end up kicking most/all players playing in that room.  


That is funny, your computer specs and super speed connection does not affect the Lag much when you are playing in Peer 2 Peer game. If your computer has 1000 MBPS then it "might not" be better then my 256 kbps internet connection in P2P game lol. Go google and read more about "P2P".

sumatchi

Rank 0
sumatchi
Joined
05 Jun 2008
Posts
116
Location
United States
PostedJul 09, 2009 3:10 pm
i have to agree. many times i have tried joining a room and there is one person with 300+ ping so i get kicked.

for two. about the respawn re-kill on ice hold. it is an exploit because the players have decided to try and cheat the game to get superior amounts of points. ice hold was not meant to be played like that. so it shouldnt be

Dekar0

Rank 1
Dekar0
Joined
28 May 2008
Posts
220
Location
United States
PostedJul 09, 2009 3:41 pm
JackDon wrote:
 
We're counting that as a headshot/kill count exploit. If you see players doing this, please be sure to record the exploit and submit it for investigation.

On a side note to everyone: we DO investigate reports. A simple "he's hacking, ban him" isn't enough, but if you provide us with information about what kind of hack or exploit you've witnessed, and better yet provide evidence, we'll look into it.  


I completely disagree with you GMValky. This cant be called "exploitation" since they play 2vs1. It is the ice hold game so they have the right to do that "tactic". Just like in Capture Base Game Mode, they can do like One GUy Attacks and Another GUy Captures base.

And this isn't taking advantage of the game. You designed Ice Hold mode like that so they can just play like that. Unlike tapping, hacking, it is exploitation since you dont design the game like what players are doing. For example, they hack infinite bullet (which the game does not allow players to have unlimited bullets) or Fly on the sky (which the game also does not allow players to fly).

If u are in a situation like this then to win, you must kill them all at one or seperate them and kill or final choice is to camp and wait for one more guy go to your team to help.

Finally, DONT Play 1vs2 if you are not sure you can beat them in the selected Game Mode. It is your Choice.  


What the...? You're 110% missing the point...

JB940

Rank 0
JB940
Joined
29 Jun 2009
Posts
170
Location
Germany
PostedJul 09, 2009 4:12 pm
sumatchi wrote:
i have to agree. many times i have tried joining a room and there is one person with 300+ ping so i get kicked.

for two. about the respawn re-kill on ice hold. it is an exploit because the players have decided to try and cheat the game to get superior amounts of points. ice hold was not meant to be played like that. so it shouldnt be  


What if the both vitamin's didn't know each other, and teh ressing one was just a noob ressing his teammate. Then wouldn't it be just fair for the other guy to kill the ressed one?
i (must admit) that sometimes a noob resses someone, i kill the ressed guy before he picks a weapon, but hey, i hear a res sound again, so i wait till he gets ressed to kill him again.
i can't help it, that they res, cause else i need to fight 2 of them, now i need to fight only 1 + get an easy kill

karni73

Rank 0
Joined
07 Apr 2008
Posts
17
Location
Lisboa Portugal
PostedJul 10, 2009 5:27 am

Re: Infinite Respawining

Infinite Respawining
simplypie wrote:
karni73 wrote:
Right now I was playing the street map on ice hold, and player OwNaG kept respawnig even when all my team, 8 players, were dropping rounds on him! Obvious cheater! His low rank mean obviously that the done that back in the past. Must improve game guard!  

ROFL he a noob?okay noob rank mabye but your the real noob for not knowing that when you respawn you get a 3 second invonrability dont accuse him of hacks if you dont know about the game....  


Don't call me a noob just to make you fell better, since is obvious you're too thick to understand what I was saying. I know we have a 3 sec invunerability. But when you die you go back to your team's spawn place, at onde end of the map. But he was respawning in the middle of the map, on the left stair access to the bridge. Furthermore, the respawning time was much quicker than the 3 secs, and that's not all, if you read carefully what I wrote, you'll see that I said we were playing "ICE HOLD". We dont respawn in Ice Hold, the only way to get back to life is by another team player, And we has the only one standing.
Tell me know that he was not cheating!!!

Now I ask, if you got so fast in protecting this guy, what is you're gain in here? Are you an exploiter too?
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: