EmperorsLegend

Rank 0
PostedJul 02, 2009 9:18 am
im a bit divided by the answer. So I wont comment further due to conflict in believes.
Advertisement

simplypie

Rank 2
simplypie
PostedJul 02, 2009 3:42 pm
Superman0X wrote:
If it seems like is too good to be true, it probably is.  

*off topic*thats exactly what someone told me about getting scammed.....IN MAPLESTORY LMAO

if i reply to your topic,it must be pretty damm important,either that or im bored.

karni73

Rank 0
PostedJul 02, 2009 7:13 pm

Infinite Respawining

Infinite Respawining
Right now I was playing the street map on ice hold, and player OwNaG kept respawnig even when all my team, 8 players, were dropping rounds on him! Obvious cheater! His low rank mean obviously that the done that back in the past. Must improve game guard!

simplypie

Rank 2
simplypie
PostedJul 03, 2009 1:19 pm

Re: Infinite Respawining

Infinite Respawining
karni73 wrote:
Right now I was playing the street map on ice hold, and player OwNaG kept respawnig even when all my team, 8 players, were dropping rounds on him! Obvious cheater! His low rank mean obviously that the done that back in the past. Must improve game guard!  

ROFL he a noob?okay noob rank mabye but your the real noob for not knowing that when you respawn you get a 3 second invonrability dont accuse him of hacks if you dont know about the game....

if i reply to your topic,it must be pretty damm important,either that or im bored.

bekztekz

Rank 0
PostedJul 03, 2009 1:41 pm
does lagging like a mofo count as an exploit? cause if so i got some names.

(please make a ping limit for games// or lower the current one if there is one)

Samarkand963

Rank 0
Samarkand963
PostedJul 03, 2009 9:14 pm

possible bug

well i was playing i got a gift(500k gold coupon) (i started with 73k gold), i used the coupon and it didn't go away. i used it a few more times to see if it would go away after a few more uses. i ended up with about 4 mill gold, i think, and dicided it wouldn't go away until the timer ran out. i think it's a bug, if it isn't pls tell me, if it is could one of the gm set my gold to what it should be (my original gold[73k] and the gold from 1 use of the coupon[500k]) so i don't get banned. oh and pls don't drop my rank, i just got to corpral and i don't want to have to restart. thx.

even the cat thinks its funny.

ProCaptured

Rank 2
ProCaptured
PostedJul 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Re: possible bug

Samarkand963 wrote:
well i was playing i got a gift(500k gold coupon) (i started with 73k gold), i used the coupon and it didn't go away. i used it a few more times to see if it would go away after a few more uses. i ended up with about 4 mill gold, i think, and dicided it wouldn't go away until the timer ran out. i think it's a bug, if it isn't pls tell me, if it is could one of the gm set my gold to what it should be (my original gold[73k] and the gold from 1 use of the coupon[500k]) so i don't get banned. oh and pls don't drop my rank, i just got to corpral and i don't want to have to restart. thx.  

it's not a bug! We can use it 500 times. It was the generosity of the GMs

Samarkand963

Rank 0
Samarkand963
PostedJul 03, 2009 9:59 pm

re: possible bug

oh, well that explains, thx.

even the cat thinks its funny.

HyackDragon

Rank 0
HyackDragon
PostedJul 03, 2009 10:07 pm

Re: Notice: Do not attempt to exploit

Exploit Abuse is a bannable offense
GMValkyrie wrote:

Let me put it this way. If you're nervous about a GM entering a room for reasons other than we might shoot you, you're probably doing something wrong and should stop.

look Gm fight xD, able to kill him?

JackDon

Rank 0
PostedJul 04, 2009 6:55 am   Last edited by JackDon on Jul 04, 2009 7:03 am. Edited 2 times in total

We're counting that as a headshot/kill count exploit. If you see players doing this, please be sure to record the exploit and submit it for investigation.

On a side note to everyone: we DO investigate reports. A simple "he's hacking, ban him" isn't enough, but if you provide us with information about what kind of hack or exploit you've witnessed, and better yet provide evidence, we'll look into it.  

I completely disagree with you GMValky. This cant be called "exploitation" since they play 2vs1. It is the ice hold game so they have the right to do that "tactic". Just like in Capture Base Game Mode, they can do like One GUy Attacks and Another GUy Captures base.

And this isn't taking advantage of the game. You designed Ice Hold mode like that so they can just play like that. Unlike tapping, hacking, it is exploitation since you dont design the game like what players are doing. For example, they hack infinite bullet (which the game does not allow players to have unlimited bullets) or Fly on the sky (which the game also does not allow players to fly).

If u are in a situation like this then to win, you must kill them all at one or seperate them and kill or final choice is to camp and wait for one more guy go to your team to help.

Finally, DONT Play 1vs2 if you are not sure you can beat them in the selected Game Mode. It is your Choice.