Author Message

GMValkyrie

Aeria: Specialist
GMValkyrie
Joined
14 Mar 2008
Posts
1497
Location
San Jose United States
PostedJul 01, 2009 4:01 pm

Notice: Do not attempt to exploit

Exploit Abuse is a bannable offense
Exploit Abuse is a bannable offense

The GMs are now cracking down on players who attempt to exploit in order to improve their stats and/or quickly gain gp/gold.

Let me put it this way. If you're nervous about a GM entering a room for reasons other than we might shoot you, you're probably doing something wrong and should stop.

Players caught using an exploit will be banned.

Aeria Games is currently submitting all known exploits to the development team so we can try to get them fixed, though this may take some time.

Advertisement

jeppeo222

Rank 2
Joined
24 May 2008
Posts
640
Location
Denmark
PostedJul 01, 2009 4:04 pm
If you play 1v1 and the one loads much faster than the other.

<a></a>

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
Joined
06 Apr 2007
Posts
3767
Location
Bowmanville Canada
PostedJul 01, 2009 4:08 pm
O_O, but I'm nervous u might pwn me...... am i doing something wrong Razz


valk must mean it ppl, she USED BIG RED LETTERS Razz


srry valk i just cant help but make fun of this. Most of your warning are in small, black text like this so Very Happy

Dragon Pals: Server: 1 | IGN: Marksteele | Level: 65 | Guild Master of KoA

GMValkyrie

Aeria: Specialist
GMValkyrie
Joined
14 Mar 2008
Posts
1497
Location
San Jose United States
PostedJul 01, 2009 4:24 pm
marksteele wrote:
O_O, but I'm nervous u might pwn me...... am i doing something wrong Razz


valk must mean it ppl, she USED BIG RED LETTERS Razz


srry valk i just cant help but make fun of this. Most of your warning are in small, black text like this so Very Happy
 


Ando made me do it.

thorer

Rank 1
thorer
Joined
08 Dec 2008
Posts
214
Location
Saint Paul United States
PostedJul 01, 2009 4:29 pm
GMValkyrie wrote:
marksteele wrote:
O_O, but I'm nervous u might pwn me...... am i doing something wrong Razz


valk must mean it ppl, she USED BIG RED LETTERS Razz


srry valk i just cant help but make fun of this. Most of your warning are in small, black text like this so Very Happy
 


Ando made me do it.  
XD I played Ando, he wasn't so great. <3 Also, what about GM impersonators. How do we know they're actual GMs and not fakes? Surprised

Also on a sidenote. Vitamin A and Vitamin C invited me to a room for icehold, Vitamin A was reesurecting(sp) his teammate while Vitamin C was killing only the teammate. Does that count for an exploit? :/

GMValkyrie

Aeria: Specialist
GMValkyrie
Joined
14 Mar 2008
Posts
1497
Location
San Jose United States
PostedJul 01, 2009 4:54 pm
thorer wrote:
XD I played Ando, he wasn't so great. <3 Also, what about GM impersonators. How do we know they're actual GMs and not fakes? Surprised  

GMs will have [GM] in front of their name. If they don't have brackets, they're probably imposters.

I say probably, because there are some GMs here that play for fun and might not have gotten tags. However, please still report them if you see them. Better to have a laugh at a coworker than to have impersonators running around! Smile

thorer wrote:
Also on a sidenote. Vitamin A and Vitamin C invited me to a room for icehold, Vitamin A was reesurecting(sp) his teammate while Vitamin C was killing only the teammate. Does that count for an exploit? :/  


We're counting that as a headshot/kill count exploit. If you see players doing this, please be sure to record the exploit and submit it for investigation.

On a side note to everyone: we DO investigate reports. A simple "he's hacking, ban him" isn't enough, but if you provide us with information about what kind of hack or exploit you've witnessed, and better yet provide evidence, we'll look into it.

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
Joined
06 Apr 2007
Posts
3767
Location
Bowmanville Canada
PostedJul 01, 2009 5:03 pm
GMValkyrie wrote:
marksteele wrote:
O_O, but I'm nervous u might pwn me...... am i doing something wrong Razz


valk must mean it ppl, she USED BIG RED LETTERS Razz


srry valk i just cant help but make fun of this. Most of your warning are in small, black text like this so Very Happy
 


Ando made me do it.  


lol that makes much more seance now Very Happy as for C ill talk to him about that

Dragon Pals: Server: 1 | IGN: Marksteele | Level: 65 | Guild Master of KoA

This_No_All

Rank 3
This_No_All
Joined
16 Oct 2007
Posts
1223
Location
Bekescsaba Hungary
PostedJul 01, 2009 5:43 pm
Awesome!
Actions against exploiters, cheaters, hackers ...any bad kind of player are required in any online game!

I would like to meet a GM/GS in the game. Dont they have differnt color text and name as we have in Project Torque?

Drive fast, Race hard!

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
Joined
06 Apr 2007
Posts
3767
Location
Bowmanville Canada
PostedJul 01, 2009 6:25 pm
This_No_All wrote:
Awesome!
Actions against exploiters, cheaters, hackers ...any bad kind of player are required in any online game!

I would like to meet a GM/GS in the game. Dont they have differnt color text and name as we have in Project Torque?  


well that's the problem, once the game is released u can become a power user who has the ability to change chat color.

Dragon Pals: Server: 1 | IGN: Marksteele | Level: 65 | Guild Master of KoA

AndoSky

Aeria: Product Manager
AndoSky
Joined
05 Sep 2007
Posts
6117
Location
United States
PostedJul 01, 2009 6:43 pm
marksteele wrote:
This_No_All wrote:
Awesome!
Actions against exploiters, cheaters, hackers ...any bad kind of player are required in any online game!

I would like to meet a GM/GS in the game. Dont they have differnt color text and name as we have in Project Torque?  


well that's the problem, once the game is released u can become a power user who has the ability to change chat color.  

True, that's why our GM's are identified with [GM] at the start of their name, which isn't something a player can normally put as their name

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: