Author Message

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
Joined
06 Apr 2007
Posts
3801
Location
Bowmanville Canada
PostedNov 19, 2009 2:36 pm
make a post in the forums outlining the event. Give an overview, what you do, how it will work, what the prizes are (also add they may get bigger with aeria sponcership), when, where, and all other info about the event. eather a GS will see it and pass it on to a GM, or a GM will see it and make a post.
Advertisement

eminemfan50

Rank 0
eminemfan50
Joined
09 Sep 2009
Posts
3
Location
Canada
PostedDec 13, 2009 11:52 am
Okay, can somebody please explain to me what a PM is then? This is a screenie I took.

[img]http://s964.photobucket.com/albums/ae128/roflimleet/?action=view&current=pmedited.jpg[/img]

minhtahere

Rank 3
minhtahere
Joined
04 Jul 2009
Posts
1289
Location
Netherlands
PostedDec 13, 2009 12:09 pm
eminemfan50 wrote:
Okay, can somebody please explain to me what a PM is then? This is a screenie I took.

[img]http://s964.photobucket.com/albums/ae128/roflimleet/?action=view&current=pmedited.jpg[/img]  


PM is Product Manager

btw MarkSteele you forgot this

a GM can't
Use hax

minhtahere

Rank 3
minhtahere
Joined
04 Jul 2009
Posts
1289
Location
Netherlands
PostedDec 13, 2009 12:10 pm
omg can't edit my post >_<

so here is the LightHunter [PM] [PM]LightHT

Da0wner

Rank 0
Da0wner
Joined
18 Dec 2009
Posts
23
Location
Canada
PostedDec 18, 2009 4:50 pm

since your becoming GS....

Hey whered you get your signature? every1 has one of those!

Oh noes, Im out of (IGN:)Ammos (TY IsurgeI for the glorious 1day ProPack20C :D) Copy right 2010

Penn0r

Rank 0
Joined
22 Jan 2010
Posts
2
Location
Netherlands
PostedFeb 13, 2010 6:52 am

my friend got banned.

I think what you did was wrong.
Dear Gm and readers,

I told my friend to play wolfteam because he likes FPS. So he made an account and he liked this game very much. He played hours every day and even bought AP.

I saw that an event was running so I told him to go online. He did this and he didn't know the rules of the event yet (he is new, so you can't blame him for that.) He had to wait because the event room was full. He thaught: ''hey, time for a joke'' so he made a game room with the same name as the event room: 'G.M. Event #3' just for FUN. He was curious if people would join his room. Suddenly he was kicked out of the room and wolfteam shutted down: HE WAS BANNED.

I think you can't just bann someone for this stupid joke. He didn't even got a WARNING!!

Please unbann my friend because he's realy upset about this and he don't deserve this punisment for just some stupid joke.

bladezshadow

Rank 3
bladezshadow
Joined
29 Jun 2009
Posts
1106
Location
Netherlands
PostedFeb 13, 2010 7:25 am

Re: my friend got banned.

I think what you did was wrong.
Da0wner wrote:
Hey whered you get your signature? every1 has one of those!  

People make them. Some for themselves only, some for other people aswell. Very easy to do with Photoshop.

Penn0r wrote:
Dear Gm and readers,

I told my friend to play wolfteam because he likes FPS. So he made an account and he liked this game very much. He played hours every day and even bought AP.

I saw that an event was running so I told him to go online. He did this and he didn't know the rules of the event yet (he is new, so you can't blame him for that.) He had to wait because the event room was full. He thaught: ''hey, time for a joke'' so he made a game room with the same name as the event room: 'G.M. Event #3' just for FUN. He was curious if people would join his room. Suddenly he was kicked out of the room and wolfteam shutted down: HE WAS BANNED.

I think you can't just bann someone for this stupid joke. He didn't even got a WARNING!!

Please unbann my friend because he's realy upset about this and he don't deserve this punisment for just some stupid joke.  


Making fake rooms is similar to impersonating a GM. It's bannable. And bans are not discussed on the forums. Tell your friend to the Ban Appeal section of the Contact Us and let him fill out a form there.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: