marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedAug 15, 2009 9:55 pm
its people like you, those who dont appreciate the whole of what we do, that make me sick. Consider this, after this game has been out for a bit there will be less GM run events and more GS run events. GS's patrol the game while they play for hackers, glitchers and buggers. GS's will leave in the middle of a match to see whats up about somone's bug. GS's will stop those people who continually swear and harass people. Just because YOU can't appreciate GS's doesn't mean everyone doesn't
Advertisement

infinitiinferno

Rank 0
infinitiinferno
PostedAug 15, 2009 10:15 pm
Anyways, thanks Mark for posting this.

I get alot of noobs asking if I can gift them AP guns.
And also telling me to ban someone for calling them noob.
And alot of other things.

So yeah I hope this lowers the amount of people.

ProCaptured

Rank 2
ProCaptured
PostedAug 17, 2009 11:01 pm
Silentname wrote:
so in other words a GS is someone who just gave up on LIFE to make other ppl have fun inside a game. they gave up on reality to act like a wana be gm on a game.
WOW.......WOW
WOW.....WWWWWOOOOOWWWWW

thats just sad in many ways. to bad this is not china.  

First, The post made by me earlier was a long time ago and now I know more. It is interesting how confusing it must be for new players as to the difference between a GS and a GM. I know how confusing it is because I was a victim. I thought a GS was a GM. If you want to know which GS, you may ask me in a pm. Razz

Second, Silentname, You shouldn't judge us so quickly. I personally think you are being ignorant. Your personal definition of a GS shows your immaturity. Yes, Its true that we want to make wolfteam better and to help players and not just want but "we are" helping people as much as we can and "we are" trying to make wolfteam better. You said that we want to be like a GM. "Wana be gm"

Isn't it natural to be a better person? Yes, maybe if you all try to be a "wana be gm" then MAYBE wolfteam could be a better place, a better community and a better game.

I don't want to argue with anyone but I didn't know that some people could be so ignorant.

Thank you,

ProCaptured

AnimaPower9

Rank 0
PostedAug 31, 2009 3:49 pm
So according to the list a GS can host events, but do they also have the power like a GM to give away prizes, like Weapons or Gold coupons or whatever they can think of, or do they need a GM to help them with that?

Just a question bugging me while I readed this Wink.

Greetz

AnimaPower9.

okeviineR

Rank 0
okeviineR
PostedAug 31, 2009 4:18 pm

answering your question ...

here is the answer xD
AnimaPower9 wrote:
So according to the list a GS can host events, but do they also have the power like a GM to give away prizes, like Weapons or Gold coupons or whatever they can think of, or do they need a GM to help them with that?

Just a question bugging me while I readed this Wink.

Greetz

AnimaPower9.  

You can create events have the power of a GM Gs only help the players if there Gs bone tines doubt if you can use them to your aid if you see any hacker can also go to them but they can not anyone not baned has this power only help expedite the attention of Aeria

JonGhost

Rank 5.2
JonGhost
PostedAug 31, 2009 4:33 pm
AnimaPower9 wrote:
[...]do they also have the power like a GM to give away prizes, like Weapons or Gold coupons or whatever they can think of, or do they need a GM to help them with that?  

They need a GM to provide the items.

<object> <param> </embed> </object>

AnimaPower9

Rank 0
PostedSep 01, 2009 3:02 pm
Thnx, was a question that bothered me when I looked at this topic Wink.

Greetz

AnimaPower9.

CrusaderKiller

Rank 0
CrusaderKiller
PostedNov 19, 2009 10:27 am
If i want to host an event what do i do?i ask the gm to give me ap and tell the names of them(people who was in event of mine)
then i give the gift out or some thing else?

Tmaximus

Rank 4
Tmaximus
omg i have no idea somewhere in United States
PostedNov 19, 2009 12:36 pm
That is a very good question. I doubt the GMs would have to give you ap, if anything they would ask the name(s) and send them the gifts themselves.

CrusaderKiller

Rank 0
CrusaderKiller
PostedNov 19, 2009 1:08 pm
k ,anyway how do i ask them?i pm them?i need to add them as friend to chat with them
without looking for him/she,so is there anyway to know when a gm is online because im sure that a gm won't accept anyone just to be a friend,so i need to wait for a gm event(or that it involves a gm?)

sorry for alot of the questions