furrylove

Rank 0
PostedJun 28, 2009 2:08 am

Stupid

Stupid game.
Drop this game before you put to much work into it.

1) Humans = overpowered ashell.

2) You added a bunch of Brilliant things to it that pretty much made it worse then when it was before.

Save yourself the hassle and quit now... this game epic fails.
Advertisement

ProCaptured

Rank 2
ProCaptured
PostedJun 28, 2009 2:16 am

Re: Stupid

Stupid game.
furrylove wrote:

2) You added a bunch of Brilliant things to it that pretty much made it worse then when it was before.

Just because you suck doesn't mean that you come on the forum and start crying about it Smile
I am trying to be as nice as I can but seriously, Why are you complaining. Just quit it Smile
Some people happen to enjoy it, and Aeria team has put quite a lot of effort in this WT.

Anyway, My point is, Why do you care? I enjoy it and play it for "fun" not to be better then other players or anything.

jmcasmith

Rank 2
PostedJun 28, 2009 2:23 am

Stupid game.
furrylove wrote:

I personally play Shaiya as my game of choice but I always look at the other games that AGE has that are in CB - I like this one - I like the game play - I like the speed of the game - to be quite honest it is a FUN FPS - you don't like it? Don't play - Flames are not needed on the forums let others make up their own minds

furrylove

Rank 0
PostedJun 28, 2009 3:03 am

Stupid game.
ProCaptured wrote:
furrylove wrote:

Just because you suck doesn't mean that you come on the forum and start crying about it Smile
I am trying to be as nice as I can but seriously, Why are you complaining. Just quit it Smile
Some people happen to enjoy it, and Aeria team has put quite a lot of effort in this WT.

Anyway, My point is, Why do you care? I enjoy it and play it for "fun" not to be better then other players or anything.  

I dont suck, infact if i get my awp i never lose... thats why its stupid.

KSheep

Rank 0
KSheep
PostedJun 28, 2009 3:11 am
your ign?

and your post is pointless. you go and give two reasons and don't explain. humans are overpowered how? and this is an fps game last time i checked, requires guns to be used mostly, this game isn't pure wolfing, it's the aspect of allowing a user to turn wolf. you can tell because the extra hp given declines as you're using it.

added a bunch of Brilliant things that pretty much made it worse? what maps? and what mode? this is still closed beta too. the only edit i've seen is arrival where the ramp is gone so no one can glitch into that spot. along with battlezone where theres blocks in the middle which... i do say is kinda confusing. but you're gonna have to elaborate yourself on what you mean.

kayelbee

Rank 0
kayelbee
PostedJun 28, 2009 11:23 am
i think you just fail at being a wolf

iGn: kayelbee

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedJun 28, 2009 11:39 am
It was stupid for me cause I couldn't play a single game <_<

I didn't even get to see if it was fun or not, cause for whatever reason, it never let me stay connected to a room and play.

So, lack of accessibility killed it for me.

reaper1584

Rank 2
reaper1584
PostedJun 28, 2009 4:35 pm

Stupid game.
ProCaptured wrote:
furrylove wrote:

you dont have to be mean, he just stating his opionion, or maybe they are facts but idk because i dont play that game

~Retired~

kangaskan240

Rank 0
PostedJun 30, 2009 1:30 pm

Stupid game.
ProCaptured wrote:
furrylove wrote:

he has every right to rant here. [language removed]

[Mod Edit] - Please watch your language and insults in the future. Also, note that the bulk of the threads you find here, start in another forum section and are moved here due to the message. It's entirely possible that the comments posted were posted in the other sections where, no, he does not have the right to rant....

Sa3ana3a

Rank 3
Sa3ana3a
PostedJun 30, 2009 1:38 pm

Stupid game.
kangaskan240 wrote:
he has every right to rant here.  
And that is said by person which has been in Aeria for only 3 days by now.

Removed due to content.