Dopplea

Rank 0
PostedJun 27, 2009 4:28 pm

To THe Wolfteam GmS

Well im pretty annoyed becuse i hearing you sent cash things to guys online all day and they even get 2 or 3 sites in 1day so i thought cool lets try it , i was thinking wow when gm comes online when he gonna send me all this stuff , finally at 23:30
GmChipmunk went online , i was happy but then all i got was a Tatoo and A WW2 Set while other guys last days got ak gold tommy gold tommy silver ,change callsigns,goldboxes,camouflage, and much more things .
Its Pretty Unfair that i was online since 10am and im one of first beta tester **** im so unhappy right now becuse its just unfair
Advertisement

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedJun 27, 2009 4:32 pm

Re: To THe Wolfteam GmS

Dopplea wrote:
Well im pretty annoyed becuse i hearing you sent cash things to guys online all day and they even get 2 or 3 sites in 1day so i thought cool lets try it , i was thinking wow when gm comes online when he gonna send me all this stuff , finally at 23:30
GmChipmunk went online , i was happy but then all i got was a Tatoo and A WW2 Set while other guys last days got ak gold tommy gold tommy silver ,change callsigns,goldboxes,camouflage, and much more things .
Its Pretty Unfair that i was online since 10am and im one of first beta tester **** im so unhappy right now becuse its just unfair  

All you have to do to get these gifts is be online. There isnt a whole lot lower they can go with qualifications. Just keep playing, and there will be more stuff.....

Dopplea

Rank 0
PostedJun 27, 2009 4:52 pm
yesterday i played like 4-5 hours wat i get nothing
today i played all day since 10am wat i get 2 things
yesterday some player play 1h got 10 things
im more activ than they
but i dont get more -.-
I mean i played wolfteam before i can say more about game than all this noobs i played 2years or something and i want to test this weapons for aeria

Mr.Stoner

Rank 0
PostedJun 27, 2009 6:10 pm
Dopplea if you really want gm items just stay logged in over night. plus i played for about 8 hours so far today and got 2 items. a tattoo and a ww2 set. am i happy? yes, did people get more items then me? yes. am i going to complain? no. while ur hear whining, you could have been online possibly getting items.

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedJun 27, 2009 7:08 pm
Dopplea wrote:
yesterday i played like 4-5 hours wat i get nothing
today i played all day since 10am wat i get 2 things
yesterday some player play 1h got 10 things
im more activ than they
but i dont get more -.-
I mean i played wolfteam before i can say more about game than all this noobs i played 2years or something and i want to test this weapons for aeria  

If you have played for 2 years, then you are not seeing anything new. Feel free to share the bugs and such that the game has.

Dopplea

Rank 0
PostedJun 28, 2009 1:34 am
the point is i havent got any cash in this years and now i have the chance to get this weapons

jimmyderanter

Rank 3
jimmyderanter
PostedJun 28, 2009 2:20 am

Re: To THe Wolfteam GmS

Dopplea wrote:

Didn't yer mammy tell ya Fair comes once a year, usually june to august