EmperorsLegend

Rank 0
PostedJun 27, 2009 8:52 am

This game sucks for a couple of reasons

1: The ping issue, its just horrible. I have a good connection 10 megs down 2 up. AND STILL I have issues on which the server states: u can not access this game. or when I am gaming, that the servers boots me for ping issues? I mean WTF. whats even more funny is that if u get a DC u should have a extra loss of...everything as a penalty. its F-ing insane. (P2P == poor choice for a game)
2: The guns, WTF, when im 1 vs 1, and I see the enemy first, trying to sneak attack him.. he turns arround and blast me to pieces. I really get the feeling that some guns are outbalanced, with no regards to what is stated in their specs. some people just shoot me to bits when im spraying their body hitting 4 bullets and they still not die.
3: Wolf mode, awesome idea, but the 3rd person cam really is NASTY, it gives players a chance to check around corners to see if an enemy approaches...very lame and all. but not such a big problem. what is a big problem is the fact that the wolfe mode when trying to attack another wolfe....just does not make sense, I miss so much (and I dont want any nooby comments about my aim, those people can suck it) the 3rd person cam, just messes so much witht he ability to aim correct attacks.
4: The time duration of weapons. this is especially sucky for people who cant play on a daily base. you purchase a gun....and the server does timing of 24 hours regardless of playing hours. this means u have to purchase a gun....then play 24 hours to make maximum use of it.....this should change to the amount of hours u can play with the gun....not the otherway around.

The game is good and it has potential...but it really seems more like a crappy Alpha testing.....they should work more on it.
Advertisement

Frank6661

Rank 0
PostedJun 27, 2009 9:37 am
1. You do mean a server? That would cost a lot more maintaince then p2p.
2. They are outbalanced yes, but if I hear you talking this is more the fact of geting used to the game.
3. You will find that human mode is not worse then wolfmode. They need that 3d person view.
4. How else can a game make money?

KSheep

Rank 0
KSheep
PostedJun 27, 2009 10:17 am
1. agreeing with you on this. lag issue is something we all dealt with on softnyx server and we all went on here to get away from that.
2. you have to learn the ballistics of the guns before using them, know how they spray, know when they'll start spraying and etc. etc.
3. 3rd came makes it easier to wolf imo. try wolf slashing in 1st cam. and peaking through corners just makes the game harder, it allows you to do it also.
4. i work about 9 hours through the business week, i get about 6 hours to play if i'm really that bored, and sometimes i am, but on avg is about 3-4 hours the whole day. i'm able to get a positive income from what i've purchased. the thing you're doing is purchasing probably too many items at once. the starters 30k can only do so much.
and here's a tip for #4, ice hold, destruction and conquest have the highest exp and gold income per game, ice hold is the quickest if destruction turns into a camp game. you can prob play 1 hour of dest, ice hold 9 rounders and make about 1.5x's as much as you spend on 1 weapon.

EmperorsLegend

Rank 0
PostedJun 27, 2009 10:54 am
nah the money aint the problem for me, its just a bit unfair imo, say u go on vacation....waste of cash.

I know the ballistics of my weapons very well, and that is why i brought it up. the guns are outbalanced of that I am sure.

furrylove

Rank 0
PostedJun 28, 2009 2:12 am
Frank6661 wrote:
1. You do mean a server? That would cost a lot more maintaince then p2p.
2. They are outbalanced yes, but if I hear you talking this is more the fact of geting used to the game.
3. You will find that human mode is not worse then wolfmode. They need that 3d person view.
4. How else can a game make money?  

This game doesnt deserve money.