Ontibile

Rank 2
Ontibile
PostedAug 26, 2009 8:00 pm
When you only have a RL for two hours every Wednesday.

The rest is just sleep, work, Shaiya.

Retired
Advertisement

greekbee

Rank 0
greekbee
PostedAug 27, 2009 5:51 am
casexx wrote:

- When you're playing basketball with your buddies and the Bless all the sudden drops to zero, you just sit around and talk until it gets back up a little. (Wait, what?)  

I almost peed my pants. XD

Infernus1

Rank 0
Infernus1
PostedSep 02, 2009 6:14 pm
When you try to cheat in an exam and actually say *Whisper-Jake whats the answer to number 1*

sapphyron

Rank 0
sapphyron
PostedSep 15, 2009 9:44 pm
...duo in the game with your mother.

...wake up in the middle of the night to see if anyone has bought any stuff you put up for sale in Iris/Apulune/Black Market.

...think about leveling your chars when at work/school/unable to play.

...have over 300 million in-game money and think you are still poor.

...have your bank full of stuff and you cant eliminate any items because you need all of them.

...make out with your girlfriend and think about farming Goddess items. O_o(done that)

...meet up with a fellow player from your own country that you have never seen in person but know like a brother already.

...after some time of getting to know each other that person calls you on the phone and says that there is an item in Iris/Apulune/Black Market that you were looking for and you abandon everything you were doing,run home and log on to get that item.

...no longer think that Dual Lapis/Dread items/ are good and just throw them away.

...go to Fantasma-s Lair(35-50 Fury Dungeon) because you are bored and find out that most of the monsters on Lvl 3 are white for you.

...only party in Jungle/Desert/Laanhaarr(Fury Map) because you dont get xp anywhere else.

...feel that you have the energy to run for 10 miles,log on to the game play a little and go to sleep 10 minutes later.

...dream about soloing Astaroth.

...actually solo Astaroth.

...when you know your way around Ruber Chaos(50+ Fury Dungeon) like the back of your hand.

...Delete your Normal Mode 50+ character because you want to make a HM or UM one.

...to be continued Razz

Sapphyron

InfiniteVizard

Rank 2
InfiniteVizard
PostedSep 16, 2009 9:13 pm
Show work friends videos on youtube of Eternity killing freezing mirage and explain in detail what they're doing

Try to figure out why you can't crit in COD modern warfare

When playin a Halo 3 online you worry about being erased

Before getting into a RL fight you ask your friend to pull the aggro with curse raid

Try to use gorund shock on your pet when it wont leave you alone

When texting friends to go out you type Lvl 28 archer LFP

When you tear a hole in you pants and ask a friend for a repair hammer

Grimnirwher9

Rank 0
Grimnirwher9
PostedJan 28, 2010 6:24 pm
...when you enter your chef's office at work, look around, and say "Did anyone kill the boss yet?" / "Woot, the boss is up! Union is on auto!"

...ask for "a few stacks of Grape and Melon, I can resell them for 2~3 million / stack in the capital" when buying icecream

... go like "WTF, that gum just Erased my pencil, I didn't know gums had Fighter/Warrior skills!" out loud at school

... go to the pharmacist's and ask for a few stacks of great HP pots, great SP pots and GSP's

... go to the police ofice and say "I'd like to send in a ticket to report someone for cap abuse"

... ask random people on the street if you can do a damage test on them and promise not to kill them

... try to Inspect a woman on the street and complain about her using the Slap skill on you

... when you ask a victim in a traffic accident for his mode and if he has a ress rune on him, and start yelling "UM down at 37th - ress please!" out loud if they don't react

... keep talking about Legendary and Goddess Lightsabers while watching Star Wars

... try to explain your bad scores at school by saying "I'm a Fighter/Warrior, I don't need Intelligence"

... try to /town when stuck in the traffic

--- Grimnirwher9 has quit Shaiya ---

Maya89

Rank 0
Maya89
PostedMar 09, 2010 7:34 am
...meet up with a fellow player from your own country that you have never seen in person but know like a brother already. <-- done for real xD i met him after my university exam LOL

... when you ask a victim in a traffic accident for his mode and if he has a ress rune on him, and start yelling "UM down at 37th - ress please!" out loud if they don't react <-- awesome hihihihi i'll try to do it xD

Ok now i write something too...

-u go at the zoo and try to use a lion as your mount.
-U collect all the "yellow apples" that your mother buyis and u say: "Are for the Epic Quest!"
-U go near your brother and u try to hit him saying: "U are a Fury in Disguise!"
-U try to bring a fox closer and ask if she can give u AOP
-U go in a church and ask if this is the Elven Embassy and where is the Wedding of your guildies.
-U go at the hat vendor asking for Christmas party har or the military hat for Lights/Furies

xD that's all for now ^^

warekurt

Rank 0
PostedMar 19, 2010 5:19 pm
...think it's still too early to go to bed at 02:00.
...think life is a game and Shaiya is the reality you play that game in.
...accuse people of speed hacking when they run faster than you.
...move your hands in every few minutes as though you are using a buff skill.
...inspect people who are in fact better than you thinking it's all because of their very well lapised clothes.
...wait 10 seconds before getting into a vehicle.
...use firecrackers in the middle of people.
...suddenly start jumping in the crowds.
...start jumping over any obstacles like fences.
...check school/work clipboards to see if any goodies are on sale.
...expect xp & gold after doing your homework *quests*
...ask for a GS or GM when you are troubled.
...say "pt pls" when a happy group of friends pass by.
...try to join raid when a larger group of friends pass by.

Enjoy Very Happy

MoonT3mptr3ss

Rank 0
MoonT3mptr3ss
PostedMar 24, 2010 6:51 pm
warekurt wrote:
...think it's still too early to go to bed at 02:00.  

lol it is too early

Ontibile wrote:

When you only have a RL for two hours every Wednesday.

The rest is just sleep, work, Shaiya.  

rofl at this one

Anthonuo

Rank 1
Anthonuo
PostedMar 26, 2010 1:57 pm
Yes I would try so much the buying Mayonnaise method to see what the respond will be like. Wink