greekbee

Rank 0
greekbee
PostedAug 07, 2009 1:26 am
Whn you hear that like 20 people thought they lost their characters cos of server order change....

Advertisement

CanisJager

Rank 2
CanisJager
PostedAug 07, 2009 2:59 am
When you walk into work, thinking "Ah, a new nice-lookin day." Then some rich teenager walks into the shop, tells you what he needs done to his bike, breathes down your neck while youre taking out the carburetor, and tries to tell you how to do your job. You finally get annoyed, actually Halt Kick his ***, and say to him "**** ligh.tie".

No lie, I actually kicked the fool like that. Hows that for embarrassing... Rolling Eyes

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedAug 07, 2009 6:23 am
When you see an advert for Wellington Indoor Sports (just the acronym) and think: I don't need that I can lapis it in.

RIP Kizzd

archangelariel

Rank 0
archangelariel
PostedAug 07, 2009 11:41 am
greekbee wrote:
-- realise that some people on trade understand your weird humour better than your own friends do...

-- dont even wanna bother explaining why you said ''sin'' and how many chats there are and why it was funny when someone said ''wtb woman'' and your toon, .woman. said ''you called?'', cos non-Shaiyans tend to be a little less intelligent than you are all of a sudden. Razz

-- get annoyed when people dnt understand the game in an instant... hello! Catch up already! Razz

-- start a new toon and you're very confused as to why the spells are so slow.

-- Assume that everyone knows what grinding is...

-- Have actually forgotten the real meaning of ''grinding'' until you realise people are kinda shocked when you said ''so me and him were grinding for like, hours!''

-- Get into heated arguments with your own boyfriend about what stats to put where.

-- Realise one of the things you're dreaming of accomplishing (apart from photography and singing) is getting a UM 60 pagan and kicking *** in pvp. As well as a top notch hm30 pag, hm 60 orc, hm 60 pag. Very Happy I gotz dreamz, peoplez! Razz

-- put down every other mmorpg you know and have played, because you miss your people, atmosphere, and pure bliss in your server.

-- consider WOW to be a cartoon. Razz

-- met your boyfriend in PVP. He lives in America, while you live in East Africa. Very Happy

-- Showed your mum, dad, stepdad, and everyone you know how awesome Shaiya is with awesome videos, screenshots, and links. Sigh. Not everyone agreed, which made them strange in your eyes. Razz

omg i do sound like I play too much. Sad Yet I havent played more than once every 2 weeks in the past 4 months... Sad  

wow thats so true........omg...ppl understand me! XD everyone outside of shaiya thinks im nuts

Cooooooooookiiiiiiiieeeeessssss......... =L

greekbee

Rank 0
greekbee
PostedAug 07, 2009 9:34 pm
MerlinMcTav wrote:
When you see an advert for Wellington Indoor Sports (just the acronym) and think: I don't need that I can lapis it in.  

ahaahahaha! XD love it!

bleachybby

Rank 1
bleachybby
PostedAug 09, 2009 9:04 am
--You run around in circles in a busy freeway trying to tank cars.

--You see a group of seven little children playing in a park, pick up a stick, run up next to them and start beating them while yelling "Alliance/Fury rules~"

--You yell something out really awkward only intended for your friends to hear then say "Wrong chat!"

--When you hop in the car to go buy new clothes you always tell everyone "You're taking your uber mount to Apu/Iris to buy new legends."

--You mutter about sonics in your sleep. (xD Gotta love ya' figgy.)

ionel02

Rank 0
ionel02
PostedAug 20, 2009 2:38 pm
Draquee wrote:
Arrive to class with a question : Some1 knows when anky spawns?  
i actualy did that once .... and som 1 sayd 30 min so i went home 2 kill it ... but he lied 2 me and i had 2 go back 2 work

When every day its a wonderful wonderful happy wonderful day in the wonderful day of .Shiki.

InfiniteVizard

Rank 2
InfiniteVizard
PostedAug 22, 2009 6:14 pm
When you dream about the day you solo freezing mirage or fury 60 UM boss

casexx

Rank 0
casexx
PostedAug 26, 2009 8:20 am
- Try to AOE traffic

- Get aggravated when your friends think you're talking about Age Of Empires (AOE)

- Write a fan fiction that takes over a year, spans 10 forum pages and over 70 pages as a Word document that no one you know will understand

- Explain to your boss that if you don't get home in time, "D1 is going to fill up with Ligh.ties and I'll never get to farm unless some guildie shows up to drive them off."

- Add "Boss Hunting" to your resume

- When your girlfriend wakes you up during a nightmare and you tell her, "Sorry, I was back on the Proelium."

- When you get fed up with Master Chief for never leveling up!

- When you're playing basketball with your buddies and the Bless all the sudden drops to zero, you just sit around and talk until it gets back up a little. (Wait, what?)

Read The Deviant Child in the Fan Fiction section! It'll rock your world apart!

InfiniteVizard

Rank 2
InfiniteVizard
PostedAug 26, 2009 7:20 pm
A customer at work annoys you and you request a battle and wait 10 seconds before using wind spin

When you eat grape icecream and you feel you can run faster

When someone offers you drinks and you ask if they have KO noss

When you want to buy something and you say $ WTB.....

When being annoyed by a younger sibling you try and block him from whispers