GMVentSol

Aeria: Product Manager
GMVentSol
PostedNov 07, 2007 11:46 pm
Very cool costumes! Love the Bleach ones!

I am still waiting for my sword Sad
I decided to dress up as ANBU at work and then change over to Kakashi for the party.

I might post picture if I only have the courage.

Advertisement

Peace-Maker

Rank 1
Peace-Maker
PostedNov 07, 2007 11:47 pm
my hair is currentl orange... last year eveyone called me Ichigo because it was bright orange and everyone called me by that even tho i look nothing like him...

Allie1991

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2007 2:33 am
Razz Bwahahaha! Awesome costumes, Especially the Bleach ones. Swords = awesomeness! You should've put bells in your hair like Kenpachi, it would've been cool, though probably taken forever. Surprised So maybe not such a good idea, then getting them out after all the hair gel and stuff might be a pain too. Or you could just go to work and stuff with an awesome Kenpachi hairdo. Razz

GMVentSol wrote:
Very cool costumes! Love the Bleach ones!

I am still waiting for my sword Sad
I decided to dress up as ANBU at work and then change over to Kakashi for the party.

I might post picture if I only have the courage.  

Surprised Please do it for the person who has never seen a GM's picture before. a.k.a. Me. Hehe, Kakashi was a good choice by the way. Very Happy You don't have to show your picture. But it would be cool to be able to see a GM's picture. Razz

GMVentSol

Aeria: Product Manager
GMVentSol
PostedNov 08, 2007 10:34 am

Alexandyr

Rank 0
Alexandyr
PostedNov 08, 2007 11:24 am
Allie1991 wrote:
You should've put bells in your hair like Kenpachi, it would've been cool, though probably taken forever.  

I actually had the bells, but they weren't staying in, so we gave up on those. I also had the eyepatch, with little googly eyes and teeth glued inside the patch part hehe Very Happy But I like seeing, so I only had it on for about 15 minutes til I got so annoyed I took it off hehe.

Allie1991

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2007 12:34 pm
GMVentSol wrote:
Here is a picture of few gm's

http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=31388  

Surprised I have seen my first GM's pictures bwahahaha! Thanks you for the topic GMVentSol! =3 You should post a picture of you in your Kakashi costume, I'm sure it would look awesome. Razz

Alexandyr wrote:

I actually had the bells, but they weren't staying in, so we gave up on those. I also had the eyepatch, with little googly eyes and teeth glued inside the patch part hehe Very Happy But I like seeing, so I only had it on for about 15 minutes til I got so annoyed I took it off hehe.  

Laughing Awesome, shame they didn't stay in though. Confused So cool, if I had the costume I just wouldn't be able to stop myself from walking outside of the house wearing it on normal days pretending to be a Shinigami. Razz Especially with the sword.