KTCAOP

Rank 5
KTCAOP
PostedOct 04, 2009 9:59 pm
To see the list of all of the emoticons...

Click "New Reply"

Once you have done so click onto the icon that looks like Very Happy

It's in the format bar.

All 16 emoticons will show up except for Mr. Green

Advertisement

FrenchToasty

Rank 4
FrenchToasty
PostedOct 05, 2009 9:58 am
... that's the first time I've ever noticed that smiley button really, much less clicked it. So I'm ignorant. xD

But it's possibly because none of the buttons in that bar seem to function for me and never have - I've always manually added any tags/emotes.

Is there a browser setting I need to change to make these work? I usually still use the *cough* bug-free, wonderful MS Internet Explorer 8.0.6yadda yadda 64-bit version, though I do use a 32-bit version of the same also.

Yeah, I should use a better browser... anyway, thoughts on how to make these work in IE?

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedOct 05, 2009 12:02 pm
EvaMarie wrote:
I don't think those buttons actually work for anyone.... they sure don't for me, and I use google chrome. They didn't work on Safari, either  

you need to click it

anbd i think that you need java too (not sure) or was it flash player ?

signature of xybolt

jimithing

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2010 3:30 am
awwwwww yea

Mikeru_Amagi

Rank 0
Mikeru_Amagi
PostedFeb 10, 2011 10:33 am
It's nice to see someone offering their time to put up a guide on how to use the forums. Aeria Games has one of the best forums on the world wide web. Things are neatly categorized, which makes it easy to find topics that one would want to read about. Thank you for the comprehensive forum guide. =)

Let's be friends on Facebook and Twitter!

ShinSatoshi

Rank 0
PostedJun 28, 2011 8:21 am
Nice guide, helped me out a ton Very Happy

Eragon_Argetlam

Rank 2
Eragon_Argetlam
PostedJul 03, 2011 9:28 pm
ShinSatoshi wrote:
Nice guide, helped me out a ton Very Happy  

I totally agree, helped me TONS, learned how to change text size and color for example.

vashspecter

Rank 3
PostedSep 13, 2011 8:36 pm
Awesome guide, Razz

a recovery made, a price paid. old VashSpecter is back from ts1

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedDec 13, 2011 9:12 am
Very Nice to have seen this, +20,000 Cookies and a glass of Milk

iGennie

Rank 0
PostedJan 02, 2012 1:38 am
Hi Friends,
I am working with iGennie which provide Technical Support by Microsoft Certified Technician I'm posting this because lots of people are complaining about lag at all the times. TBH, I myself have posted about the lag issues several times, but since then I've been slowly but firmly come to believe lag and game freezes are 99% of the times not a game's fault, and for good reasons. To complete the "The Jungle Step" film challenge you will have to drop into Danny's Mega Ramp and clear a step up to own it. To kill the challenge you will have to make the step up with a 5,000 point trick. To clear the challenge simply push off twice and Ollie early into the drop in so that you don't overshoot the starting ramp but still have enough speed to make the step up and than simply Ollie at the end of the uphill slope to land on the flat surface above.

Technical Support | Windows 7 Support