Limbaugh1

Rank 0
Limbaugh1
PostedNov 01, 2007 3:28 pm   Last edited by Limbaugh1 on Nov 03, 2007 11:08 am. Edited 1 time in total

Continue the Story

A wat's next? thread
Ok, I know this has already been done. (Its on the cararie barter board, some1 is leaving and giving away all his stuff to the 250s post or something like that). As I was reading it I thought it was really a shame that as I play on Katar I cant post Sad so i say to myself "Y let all the C ppl have all the fun" and since I dont want to give away any of my inv. i decided to do it on here.

Im going to start a story. and others after me get to post and continue the story in at least 3 sentances, at most 6 sentances. the rules are:

No swearing
No racism
No double, (20+) posting.
No just killing off the main charcector because u think it would be really funny to ruin everybody elses fun.
You can name the charectors after yourself or one of your friends but plz leave some names open for the rest of us
Add some new monsters and items
Have fun!

The knight was running through the forest to get to Randol on time. There was a monster invasion and he knew he had save all the poor noobs in town. As he reached the road to merac town something appeared out in front of him...

Advertisement

buchner1221

Rank 2
buchner1221
PostedNov 01, 2007 7:42 pm
It was a butcher, and the knight was so slow that the butcher cut him. Than out of no where a archer comes and saves the knight, and says "i have come to save the noobs."

Arrows8

Rank 0
Arrows8
PostedNov 03, 2007 10:06 am

Continue the Story

The Sorceror continued, "We have a party forming at the Church in Randol, and could use a knight of your talents. Will you join us? I suggest the quickest way to Randol is not racing down this road to Merac, but through the town Logoffnon."

GuardianLeague: The home for Guardians: http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=83133 Sortable Guild List SGST: http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=182765

Limbaugh1

Rank 0
Limbaugh1
PostedNov 03, 2007 11:06 am
The Archer nodded her head at the knight and sorcerer. And introduced herseld as Dagny Targaryen, maid of Dratan. They proceeded to log off and back on. When they reached Randol they relized they were to late. The Town was wasted, the noobs were dead. however....

Arrows8

Rank 0
Arrows8
PostedNov 05, 2007 10:24 pm
The town center was still energized, and noobs were teleporting in unaware of the destruction before them. The monster spawn leisurely picked characters to devour leaving the knights (too crunchy) and the archers (too sweet). Our gallant knight quickly surveyed the scene and with a cry of horror, followed quickly by a cry of revenge...

GuardianLeague: The home for Guardians: http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=83133 Sortable Guild List SGST: http://forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic.php?t=182765

Ravensfate

Rank 2
Ravensfate
PostedNov 06, 2007 12:10 am
he leaped into the fray. It was as he was ducking the wild blows of some tall, thin lizard woman with double spiked whips, that he saw them from the corner of his eye. At first he thought it was just wishful thinking, but no there huddled around Bianca's storage chest were a handful of bloody noobs. Guarding them were several elementals and a pair of rogues. The red head whirled gracefully with twin blades, while her raven haired sister kept the blood-thirsty mobs back with well-placed crossbolts. The knight thought, they are quite a deadly pair even as noobs, but then It crawled up from the surrounding chaos

Limbaugh1

Rank 0
Limbaugh1
PostedNov 09, 2007 12:50 pm
IT was only three feet tall at most but it was at least twice that wide at its thickest point. 20 feet long a deadly snake with shifting colors sped up from the depths. immediatly the rouges played dead, and turned invisable, maybe they're not noobs afterall the knight thought as he charged the snake....

simofau

Rank 3
simofau
PostedNov 09, 2007 1:10 pm
"oh wait a minute" he says to himself, as he was remembering that he had some equipment of his knight friend stored at the storekeeper... maybe it would be useful to borrow;

drette din dents

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2007 1:19 am
... It seemed like an interesting speculation but the timer was counting down. He could feel the intense heat of flames spreading through the village, this brought him back to focus. At that moment, several buildings began to collapse either side of them. The knight dodged as he evaded the crashing wooden beams and burning timbers, but the demonic creature was not so lucky. A large segment of its body pinned down under a tonne of flaming rubble. Without some intervening factor its thickened skin would eventually begin to melt ...

$ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 $