AndoSky

Aeria: Product Manager
AndoSky
PostedJun 05, 2009 9:05 pm   Last edited by AndoSky on Jul 16, 2009 4:54 pm. Edited 14 times in total

Wolf Team - The Plan for June!

Check here for the latest info
June is going to be a very big month for Wolf Team mainly because our plan is to start Closed Beta towards the end of the month! In order to do that there is a lot going on here behind the scenes.

To give you all an idea of how things are coming along, here's what our schedule currently looks like:

Next Week: (6/8-6/12)
- Begin internal testing on GM test server
- Start setting up Live Servers
- Finish setting up the Wolf Team website

Week Before Closed Beta: (6/15-6/19)
- Finish setting up Live Servers
- Fix bugs found during testing
- Release Wolf Team Website
- Marketing preparations (closed beta keys, etc)

Week of Closed Beta Start: (6/22-6/26)
- Developers visit our office
- Training and Final preparations
- Begin Closed Beta!

Well that's the plan at least :P

--------------------------------------------------------

Update #1: (6/11)
Everything is still on schedule. We've begun checking out the game with a few game sages on our test server. Website is coming along well. We've also started setting up the live servers.

Update #2: (6/16)
Had another bug we reported fixed last night with our test server. Live servers still being setup right now. Developers coming next week to help us wrap things up so we can start Closed Beta. Right now we're planning launch the official Wolf Team website either Wednesday night or Thursday at the latest.

Update #3: (6/17)
The website is now live!
http://wolfteam.aeriagames.com/

Update #4: (6/18)
I wanted to let everyone know that we will be doing a Closed Beta key giveaway event starting next week. The page is already up, but the event is not active yet: http://wolfteam.aeriagames.com/cse/cbevent
This is mostly geared to people who don't sign up for Closed Beta. If you sign up you probably won't need a beta key since we will try to get you in early.

Update #5: (6/22)
We are still finishing up a few things before Closed Beta begins. The good news is that representatives from the Wolf Team development team have just arrived at our office to help us wrap things up and provide support for the start of Closed Beta. Our goal is to begin Closed Beta on Wednesday (probably sometime in the evening) , however I will let you know if anything changes.

Update #6: (6/23)
Things are moving along very well. We're on schedule to begin closed beta on Wednesday, 24 at 5PM PST. Around that time the game client will become available for download and we'll begin inviting people to join the beta.

Update #6: (6/24)
Closed Beta has begun! Everyone who signed up for Closed Beta up until now should be receiving a beta invite email! Woot!

Advertisement

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedJun 05, 2009 9:31 pm
lol hmmm plans...... they never seem to work out do they Razz

Still can't wait Very Happy

simplypie

Rank 2
simplypie
PostedJun 06, 2009 9:29 am
NOOOOOO IM SOO HAPPY IT COMING OUT BUT I HAVE BASKETBALL CAMP THE WHOLE FIRST WEEK ITS RELEASED OMG JUST AS A WARNING IMA OWN YOU ALL ONCE CAMP IS OVA >=O

Gavvvy

Rank 0
Gavvvy
PostedJun 06, 2009 6:32 pm
All sarcasm aside, good luck with getting it on time. It would be nice to play this just as school gets out.

shockdot1

Rank 4
shockdot1
PostedJun 06, 2009 8:45 pm
Gavvvy wrote:
All sarcasm aside, good luck with getting it on time. It would be nice to play this just as school gets out.  

I know right?

Go Aeria!

marksteele

marksteele
PostedJun 06, 2009 9:24 pm   Last edited by marksteele on Jun 06, 2009 10:04 pm. Edited 1 time in total
hmmm hehehe i can already see this post coming out on the 26th Razz

Wolf Team - The Plan for July!
Check here for the latest info
July is going to be a very big month for Wolf Team mainly because our plan is to start Closed Beta towards the end of the month! In order to do that there is a lot going on here behind the scenes.

To give you all an idea of how things are coming along, here's what our schedule currently looks like:

Next Week: (7/8-7/12)
- Begin internal testing on GM test server
- Start setting up Live Servers
- Finish setting up the Wolf Team website

Week Before Closed Beta: (7/15-7/19)
- Finish setting up Live Servers
- Fix bugs found during testing
- Release Wolf Team Website
- Marketing preparations (closed beta keys, etc)

Week of Closed Beta Start: (7/22-7/26)
- Developers visit our office
- Training and Final preparations
- Begin Closed Beta!

Well that's the plan at least

Razz

Gavvvy

Rank 0
Gavvvy
PostedJun 06, 2009 10:03 pm
So your saying in July they will be talking about plans from June? (Next time, change the dates like 6/22) but I get what your saying, and ive seen it happen so many times before.

marksteele

marksteele
PostedJun 06, 2009 10:05 pm
Gavvvy wrote:
So your saying in July they will be talking about plans from June? (Next time, change the dates like 6/22) but I get what your saying, and ive seen it happen so many times before.  

I knew I forgot something Razz

ScreamWT

Rank 0
PostedJun 06, 2009 11:24 pm
yay im so looking forward for the aeria games Wolfteam..

I hope aeriagames will do a better job than softnyx in administation..

well I guess everything is better than softnyx..

I already been rank 3 in Softnyx Wolfteam like some weeks ago and I got banned for no reason and degraded to rank 32..

well however im looking forward..

^^

bojenka

Rank 4
bojenka
PostedJun 07, 2009 10:35 am
Looking forward to checking this out!!