Elfstruck

Rank 3
Elfstruck
PostedMay 30, 2009 4:22 pm   Last edited by Elfstruck on Jan 08, 2012 5:21 pm. Edited 38 times in total

Elfstruck´s signatures

Retired...
Wow...it's been almost 3 years since I opened this shop. Aeria games forums community has had a huge impact on me whether I like it or not. So I would like to dedicate this page to all the people which helped me or motivated me in the signature makings.

It's only thanks to you that I have found my passion and something I really enjoy doing. Of course I have had some ups and downs when I wouldn't make any signature for about 5 months or take long breaks, but I would always come back.

So thank You everyone who ever wanted a signature from me or liked my work, anyone who said I was good or talented or any stuff like that which made me blush and made me work harder on my sigs. And thank You all who were willing to pay one OP for my signatures, meant really lot to me.

And special thanks to SailorSpira who was the first one to ever ask me for a signature, it's thanks to her that I even thought about opening up this shop and googling how to actually make a signature. Razz

Oh and before I forget you can also find me on DeviantArt or somewhere else on the web either under your known Elfstruck or Jinx.

Below you will find some useful links and some of my works. Also two posts below you can find a tutorial from me. Enjoy!^^

Arrow Useful Links

Signature Rotator

How to file a signature?

Arrow If you want your signature to be displayed in the center just put the IMG code in the middle of this code
Code:
[center] [/center]
... for example
Code:
[center][IMG]http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac184/Elfstruckk/Elfie2.jpg[/IMG][/center]

If You like my work give me Karma! Smile

My signatures
from newest to oldest

Advertisement

solarsystem

Rank 0
solarsystem
i come from london(ws) now OX4 United Kingdom
PostedMay 30, 2009 4:55 pm

wow

XD
OMG lol just thought i mite say luv the signatures that u have made so far XD ( the ones i can see on the post i mean =P) i think i luv da mage one the most XD if u dont mind ill have to take a screen shot ov mi priest n pass it to you so you can... " Do you'r thing" or it would be even better if you could make a signature a bit liek the "examples" =P. prefrable a priest XD with the name ...Cloud... XD ( mi priest name)

joafos

Rank 0
joafos
PostedMay 30, 2009 5:03 pm
Background Picture: http://media.photobucket.com/image/shaiya/jdcharlantini/Shaiya.png?o=47 . something like that.
Character name: B.M.W_Killah
Server: teos
Guild: AbsoluteZero
Class: Warrior
Mode: Ultimate Mode
Color(s): something black or while. u choose what looks best^^

i already got a siggy... but i'd like a new one, coz i changed name and my gulid was spelled wrong etc:P

charters: The.HM.Orc - HM Oracle lvl 4X The.UM.War - UM warrior lvl 5X ** ReNamed; B.M.W_Killah ** The.HM.Pag - HM Pagan lvl 3X gulid: Covenant

Elfstruck

Rank 3
Elfstruck
PostedMay 30, 2009 5:16 pm   Last edited by Elfstruck on Jan 25, 2012 11:56 am. Edited 3 times in total
nvm lol

Elfstruck

Rank 3
Elfstruck
PostedMay 30, 2009 5:18 pm
joafos wrote:
Background Picture: http://media.photobucket.com/image/shaiya/jdcharlantini/Shaiya.png?o=47 . something like that.
Character name: B.M.W_Killah
Server: teos
Guild: AbsoluteZero
Class: Warrior
Mode: Ultimate Mode
Color(s): something black or while. u choose what looks best^^

i already got a siggy... but i'd like a new one, coz i changed name and my gulid was spelled wrong etc:P

Ok, Ill hop on it tomorrow... Wink

forsaken_one85

Rank 0
forsaken_one85
PostedMay 30, 2009 5:22 pm

signatures

love ur work
back ground picture:
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1585/lf30a57b7a1edbedede0d00.jpg

toon : Ayizan
server: etain
guild: Covenant of Sin ( guild officer)
quote: Io sono il vero custode della notte, nelle ombre i nascondere, sempre al tuo fianco

I give cookies ^^

thanks

forsaken

asdftyui

Rank 0
PostedMay 30, 2009 7:14 pm

if u still doing this

well i havent done this before but u can choose ne background and stuff u want jsut make it kinda dark and scary not too scary i dont like too scary Razz lol btw my main is a dark side warrior something kool lookin would be nice thx^^
main char: Solace_HM
Guild: etherealdarkness
server: lailah
quote:A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Elfstruck

Rank 3
Elfstruck
PostedMay 31, 2009 4:41 am

Re: signatures

love ur work
forsaken_one85 wrote:
back ground picture:
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/1585/lf30a57b7a1edbedede0d00.jpg

toon : Ayizan
server: etain
guild: Covenant of Sin ( guild officer)
quote: Io sono il vero custode della notte, nelle ombre i nascondere, sempre al tuo fianco

I give cookies ^^

thanks

forsaken  

Just to clear things up...You want that pictures as the background or the person o top of the background?Like the render from it? Because I dont think it would look good as a background picture...

Elfstruck

Rank 3
Elfstruck
PostedMay 31, 2009 6:25 am

Re: if u still doing this

asdftyui wrote:
well i havent done this before but u can choose ne background and stuff u want jsut make it kinda dark and scary not too scary i dont like too scary Razz lol btw my main is a dark side warrior something kool lookin would be nice thx^^
main char: Solace_HM
Guild: etherealdarkness
server: lailah
quote:A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.  

If you want any changes done, let me know.
I didnt put the guild info there, cause there would be too much of text...
And Im not sure if its scary or not but I tried... Very Happy

SailorSpira

Rank 5
SailorSpira
PostedMay 31, 2009 8:35 am

A Happy customer.

Elfstruck your siggies are amazing. More then I hoped for. Thanks so much for doing mine. Lots of love and Karma for you.