hey

how
how do you take screenies?
Advertisement

lightmartyr

Rank 0
lightmartyr
PostedJun 14, 2009 3:40 pm
So, maybe more Tigers explored than Dragons. XD I only know of 2 of us who made it as far as possible. Man, I want 100+ armor!

Well, I just realized I have deleted all my screenies, which is sad. v.v I'd gotten so far. Did anybody make their way to some of the maps that weren't on the World Map? Those places were scary... all elder mobs and no map. All I know is, I got lost so many times on my trip. Though I'm pretty sad I couldn't go to the lava map. There's a glitch that doesn't connect some of the maps to the places they're technically supposed to. Like, the map points back to a place we could go, but the visitable map doesn't. Sad day there.

~Kerowyn

pikadusk

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
pikadusk
PostedJun 14, 2009 4:03 pm
Kero how dare you delete all of your pics I told you to save them. Fortunately I took pictures of many of the places I decided to visit. I will update this post as soon as I update them and btw I know a third dragon that made it as far as you did that you don't know about. Razz

Me first realising I should take screenshots of my journey in the first snow area

Just before I met Azumi inside the village

Me in one of those high lvl areas that Kero was talking about my only regret is the waterfalls didn't show up as nicely in the screenshot as they did in the game.

Me enjoying a sunset on my long walk back home, yes I refuse to buy teleport charms no matter what the circumstances.

After a gender and name change I picked up the nasty habit of human fishing in Sangju.

The one that got away.

The field boss of Mosan in the Mosanpa temple.

I wanted to take a screenshot of the Hangju field boss but my faction members we're being a bunch of *******s at the time.
And yes I know how to take screenie without the windows, I just don't remember to usually

Me fighting Sanchae, aka Hangouts, in Hoegyesan

Apparently this cb doesn't go on and on after all.

Did I mention I don't trust bridges that float in the air?

I thought humans originated in Africa not in China

A lost little kid in a high level area.

Ummm... Doctor your patient is dead...

If you reach lvl 99 you can win this sword!! Side quest is required not that anyone around here knows the difinition of a quest. >_>

Yum... human soup looks my human fishing trips payed off.

The undead that taught me how to make that tasty soup.

And to keep this g-rated I'm ending with this little boy staring at me innocently.

Pikadusk: Lv. 23: Defender, Pinkdusk: Lv. 11: Mage, Duskaqua: Lv. 5 Oracle, Duskzigzag: Lv. 4 Assassin Shaiya Prettydusk: Lv. 36: Melee/Tank/Swordsmither Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine

Mintiecat

Rank 0
Mintiecat
PostedFeb 12, 2012 2:19 pm
I'm surprised this thread is still stickied.

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedFeb 21, 2012 11:20 am
What game is this ?

Miusia

Rank 3
Miusia
PostedMar 17, 2012 12:04 pm
Mintiecat wrote:
I'm surprised this thread is still stickied.  

(2)

miuu~