33%294 Votes
Humans?
66%581 Votes
Total Votes :: 875 Votes

HolySylent

Rank 4
HolySylent
PostedJun 08, 2011 9:17 pm
I miss the days when you could actually wolf.

<br>BFBC2 - SylentGhost</br> <br>Rift - Sylvus/Katsuro</br> <br>CoD BO - HolySylent </br> <br>Steam - HolySylent</br> <br>WolfTeam - Insurrezione</br>
Advertisement

PhuQC

Rank 0
PhuQC
PostedJun 09, 2011 3:08 pm

Humans

Humans overall have a distance advantage, being able to completely cover a wide open space based on one's ability. Although, if we're talking about a location with lots of closed spaces and corners, then I'd place my bet on wolves. :T

IGN - NinjaShot

OBLITERAPE

Rank 2
OBLITERAPE
PostedJun 09, 2011 10:12 pm
32% and 67% >.> som1 stuffed up,

option 3 ppl dat prefer 2 play as vampires x3

Oberkiller

Rank 0
Oberkiller
PostedJun 17, 2011 12:11 pm
What a smart community this game has. Oh wait, I'm on the internet, nevermind.
I prefer to play a little more with human, simply because there are more and more ap items for wolfs coming up O.o There's no such thing as the one or the other beeing completly useless, overpowered or underpowered. You're no such thing as a noob if you rather wait around the corner and attack a human with a wolf or snipe a wolf, you people just consider everything as 'lame' which you just don't expect. There's something called strategy, tactics which you should think of if you play a freaking first person shooter, what do you think real soldiers do? Wolfteam puts togheter a perfect combination of shooter and advanced meele combat. Neither is noobish to use, but you need to know how to use it and when to expect it. Same goes for all the guns in the whole game, it's not like there's actually a gun that is so weak that doesn't take any hp of your enemies, learn how to handle them and you can do just fine. So sad that most people don't see that and just call me hacker x.x

But anyways, if there would be a no ap room I don't mind it with wolfs Razz And charas I just see as a challenge

MrGambuzi

Rank 0
PostedJul 01, 2011 2:43 pm

Total humans

You know in only one thing softnyx company better then you that if you go ch10 israel my country youll see there dont have wolfers becouse a real skilled player will use wolf in only last situation all who use wolf hes a total noob even if this game called wolfteam but actualy if i have ice with no ap armor i can kill 250 easy i give him one hit go away and boom headshot but who use wolf hes called noob for me

jawedowns

Rank 0
PostedJul 02, 2011 8:33 am

Re: Total humans

MrGambuzi wrote:
You know in only one thing softnyx company better then you that if you go ch10 israel my country youll see there dont have wolfers becouse a real skilled player will use wolf in only last situation all who use wolf hes a total noob even if this game called wolfteam but actualy if i have ice with no ap armor i can kill 250 easy i give him one hit go away and boom headshot but who use wolf hes called noob for me  

UMMMMMMM, i beg to differ. Exclamation

AriaStone

Rank 0
PostedJul 30, 2011 1:15 am

Wolves

Wolves
I think wolves personally are better cause they are so friggen awsome! I've always loved werewolves and i've always wanted to play as one of the new king wolves i would look so badass as one Twisted Evil Anyways WOLF TEAM ROCKS! wolfteam is one of my all time fave games other then call of duty

Pozitive_Vybz

Rank 0
PostedAug 05, 2011 9:22 am

Wolves Or Human

Human
Human, mainly because being human is normally more challenging, i find it more challenging because its not as fast and there is more precision to kills. this is just my opinion. Razz

thedgy

Rank 0
thedgy
PostedAug 10, 2011 5:01 am
I always play humans and sometimes wolf.=P

Wolves for me is only for those who do not have the human skill... Confused
(no offense)

(but what was really cool was to have a mod that no teams, all vs all, if you know what I'm saying ...)

Styvos

Rank 0
PostedAug 15, 2011 7:58 pm

Are you Kidding me

Yeah Right you don't know what you're talking about.