Eliada
PostedMay 29, 2009 6:18 pm
Pheromone wrote:
marksteele wrote:
Pheromone wrote:
marksteele wrote:
Pheromone wrote:
Triptrippen wrote:
So does this game have lvl's? with progressively getting stronger? I was just wondering how its considered a MMO if its 1v1 - 8v8, and how does the cash shop impact the fps balance?  

It has rank's, I don't know about the getting stronger part besides getting better at the game itself.  

there is no "getting stonger" as you rank up..... and besides that MMO only stands for "Massive Multiplayer Online", what does that have to do with getting mroe powerful?

As for the cashshop, I just bought $20 worth of coins on there servers, and ill be making a thread on my findings later  

Most Mmo's are like World Of Warcraft and involve leveling up as this is like Soldier Front and involves ranking up.  

FAIL, does NO ONE know the meaning of MMO!!!!! WoW is a MMORPG. the RPG is the part that defines you will get levels and such, MMO just means its mulitplayer and online.  

NO YOU PHAIL NAO!

Gunz (My favorite online game) Is an FPS that has level's, Not Rank's And in no way is it an MMO"RPG".

KTHXBYE PWNT YOU LATER.

Lol.  

To quote Anon:

NO U
Advertisement

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedMay 29, 2009 6:25 pm
Pheromone wrote:
marksteele wrote:
Pheromone wrote:
marksteele wrote:
Pheromone wrote:
Triptrippen wrote:
So does this game have lvl's? with progressively getting stronger? I was just wondering how its considered a MMO if its 1v1 - 8v8, and how does the cash shop impact the fps balance?  

It has rank's, I don't know about the getting stronger part besides getting better at the game itself.  

there is no "getting stonger" as you rank up..... and besides that MMO only stands for "Massive Multiplayer Online", what does that have to do with getting mroe powerful?

As for the cashshop, I just bought $20 worth of coins on there servers, and ill be making a thread on my findings later  

Most Mmo's are like World Of Warcraft and involve leveling up as this is like Soldier Front and involves ranking up.  

FAIL, does NO ONE know the meaning of MMO!!!!! WoW is a MMORPG. the RPG is the part that defines you will get levels and such, MMO just means its mulitplayer and online.  

NO YOU PHAIL NAO!

Gunz (My favorite online game) Is an FPS that has level's, Not Rank's And in no way is it an MMO"RPG".

KTHXBYE PWNT YOU LATER.

Lol.  

but you do not get any benefits, i was using "level" as a loose term for gaining a skill or stat benefit as you gain experience. As far as i know you don't get a damage boost in Gunz when you "level" up.

Pheromone

Rank 0
Pheromone
City Of Buffalo New York in the United States
PostedMay 29, 2009 6:47 pm
marksteele wrote:
Pheromone wrote:
marksteele wrote:
Pheromone wrote:
marksteele wrote:
Pheromone wrote:
Triptrippen wrote:

NO YOU PHAIL NAO!

KTHXBYE PWNT YOU LATER.

Lol.  

but you do not get any benefits, i was using "level" as a loose term for gaining a skill or stat benefit as you gain experience. As far as i know you don't get a damage boost in Gunz when you "level" up.  

You get stronger weapon's/Armor.

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedMay 29, 2009 7:03 pm
Pheromone wrote:
marksteele wrote:
Pheromone wrote:
marksteele wrote:
Pheromone wrote:
marksteele wrote:
Pheromone wrote:
Triptrippen wrote:

NO YOU PHAIL NAO!

KTHXBYE PWNT YOU LATER.

Lol.  

You get stronger weapon's/Armor.  

Even so your "stats" without benefits do not change, therefore you do not "level" in the seance of an RPG

Triptrippen you've put us off topic Razz

GM_1fastcrx

GameMaster: USA
GM_1fastcrx
PostedMay 29, 2009 7:07 pm
I actually prefer playing as humans over the wolfs, of course in close quarters you have a disadvantage but I like a challenge Very Happy . If you are quick enough wolf's are actually quite easy to mow down, especially with good gear and guns. We should have an event were its one or 2 guys on one team as humans and a full team of wolf's in a semi close quarter showdown! see how many wolfs kills you can get in a given game or something for prizes! Or have up to a certain amount of deaths by wolf's and take total wolf kills per player or something like that Very Happy heheh and back on topic we are now.

funami

Rank 1
funami
PostedMay 30, 2009 8:59 am
Toastngravy wrote:
If you want to be able to do nothing but camp..
You need to be able to abuse the third person mode of wolf..
If you want to spawn camp..
You need to be able to abuse the third person mode of wolf...

I'll stop now >.>  

i think your view of the wolf in the game is a little one sided.
you don't just camp with wolfs you can charge in to battle and scare the @#$%
out of the human players. sure some people camp with them and its annoying.
sure they get the 3ed person view but you are still able to kill them.

<a> </a>

Shadai

Rank 0
Shadai
PostedMay 30, 2009 3:04 pm
i prefer human because the right gun wolfs are easy kills...i just use wolf to get around from place to place or if i have little hp left ill make a last stand in wolf form.

Everyday Things Get Grayer and There's No Color To Behold.

Triptrippen

Rank 0
PostedMay 30, 2009 11:57 pm
lol... -_- neways I dont see how 1v1 - 8v8 is massively multiplayer -_- thats about as little as it gets..

simplypie

Rank 2
simplypie
PostedMay 31, 2009 5:30 pm
Triptrippen wrote:
lol... -_- neways I dont see how 1v1 - 8v8 is massively multiplayer -_- thats about as little as it gets..  

They made the maps really small so you will end up seeing a lot of people they made it that way because they wanted to stay on the whole topic of the game which was DNA mutated humans that could turn into wolves at will so they made it small with a lot of hiding places for wolves to hide and ambush easily yet with some areas that have range so its still a fps IMO its a great mix and i love what they have done and i cant wait to see what aeria will do with it as well

animelord1989

Rank 1
animelord1989
PostedJun 01, 2009 8:31 pm
human is good for long range but when they are close u gotta wolf them to Hard....