If you want to submit a Bug, please use this procedure:
Title of the Bug
Template necessary for all bug reports:
1) Summary – short description of the bug.
2) Reproduction steps – exact steps to reproduce the bug. This will seem silly and obvious sometimes, but is necessary to communicate with SonoV. If the bug seems random and you cannot find exact steps to reproduce the bug, just explain that it happens randomly and what you did the first time it happened.
3) Exact details (screenshots, video, coordinates). A picture is worth a thousand words. Absolutely necessary.
4) Expected result – what should be happening
5) Actual result – what is happening
***Exploits should be sent in as a ticket. Use this link.***