Author Message

Serb-King

Rank 2
Serb-King
Joined
06 May 2007
Posts
497
Location
Serbia
PostedMay 12, 2009 6:11 pm

Where can you buy aeria points cards, and how do you use em?

Someone told me you can buy these aeria points cards, where you type in a code and u get that certain amount of AP. Where do you get these cus in stores I always see ones for like Guyia online and some other nexus stuff or something. So where do I get the aeria ones?

Also, how much ap do you get pet purchase? Someone told me the cards are $10 us, and that u get 2k ap from them. Is that the real deal or what?

WTF are you looking down here for when my post is up there?
Advertisement

jasonxi

Rank 5
Joined
14 Dec 2006
Posts
3480
Location
United States
PostedMay 12, 2009 6:48 pm
u get 400 bonus, and u can buy at target or 7-11, and u click store then click the aeria game card and just enter the code

Serb-King

Rank 2
Serb-King
Joined
06 May 2007
Posts
497
Location
Serbia
PostedMay 12, 2009 7:07 pm
jasonxi wrote:
u get 400 bonus, and u can buy at target or 7-11, and u click store then click the aeria game card and just enter the code  


Bonus o.O? So they WANT you to buy it this way or something? I guess it makes their life easier through the billing process.

Wait so for 10 bucks, ill be getting 2400 ap? Correct?

WTF are you looking down here for when my post is up there?

jasonxi

Rank 5
Joined
14 Dec 2006
Posts
3480
Location
United States
PostedMay 12, 2009 7:25 pm
Serb-King wrote:
jasonxi wrote:
u get 400 bonus, and u can buy at target or 7-11, and u click store then click the aeria game card and just enter the code  


Bonus o.O? So they WANT you to buy it this way or something? I guess it makes their life easier through the billing process.

Wait so for 10 bucks, ill be getting 2400 ap? Correct?  


1400 i belive

Serb-King

Rank 2
Serb-King
Joined
06 May 2007
Posts
497
Location
Serbia
PostedMay 12, 2009 7:37 pm
jasonxi wrote:
Serb-King wrote:
jasonxi wrote:
u get 400 bonus, and u can buy at target or 7-11, and u click store then click the aeria game card and just enter the code  


Bonus o.O? So they WANT you to buy it this way or something? I guess it makes their life easier through the billing process.

Wait so for 10 bucks, ill be getting 2400 ap? Correct?  


1400 i belive  


Alright, thanks for your info man. One more thing, or 2 actually:

Can someone confirm whether i get 1.4k or 2.4k? And is this bonus like a first time thing, this week thing, or is it permanent?

WTF are you looking down here for when my post is up there?

OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
Joined
06 Nov 2007
Posts
10297
PostedMay 12, 2009 7:40 pm

Are you talking about bonus or reward AP?

It depends on the time you submit the card for the bonus...right now you would get 1150AP for a $10 Aeria card.

You can see for yourself by clicking on STORE above, selecting your payment option, then hitting Proceed. You aren't locking in anything until you enter the card number....

Just plain Beaver now.

jasonxi

Rank 5
Joined
14 Dec 2006
Posts
3480
Location
United States
PostedMay 12, 2009 7:55 pm
but on the actual card it gives a bonus, and its not gonna be a 1.4k bonus

Serb-King

Rank 2
Serb-King
Joined
06 May 2007
Posts
497
Location
Serbia
PostedMay 13, 2009 2:37 pm
Thank you both Very Happy

Hmmm beaver, whats with the attitude change. Now your nice lol o.O? Razz

WTF are you looking down here for when my post is up there?

OSUBeaver

GameSage: Forum
OSUBeaver
Joined
06 Nov 2007
Posts
10297
PostedMay 13, 2009 3:13 pm
Serb-King wrote:
Thank you both Very Happy

Hmmm beaver, whats with the attitude change. Now your nice lol o.O? Razz  


LOL I am a creature of my surroundings, feeding off the attitude of the posts and threads...my wife hates it!

Just plain Beaver now.

FaizPrince

Rank 0
Joined
22 Jun 2010
Posts
2
Location
Mauritius
PostedAug 08, 2010 10:04 am

Re: Where can you buy aeria points cards, and how do you use em?

Serb-King wrote:
Someone told me you can buy these aeria points cards, where you type in a code and u get that certain amount of AP. Where do you get these cus in stores I always see ones for like Guyia online and some other nexus stuff or something. So where do I get the aeria ones?

Also, how much ap do you get pet purchase? Someone told me the cards are $10 us, and that u get 2k ap from them. Is that the real deal or what?  
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: