Kuroyanagi

Rank 1
Kuroyanagi
PostedMay 01, 2007 9:04 am
Did anyone watch 123? Seemed like they're going a good direction IMO ^^

I've been kind of down on the series ever since they finished off Ikkaku's Bankai fight, but it's getting interesting. Ichigo's inner fights have always been interesting, but I was kind of expecting this a while ago tho'

You know, before they decided to drag out the bount arc.

Which was such a waste of time. We should have had more background like Ikkaku's episode where htye explained why he's in the 11th division. There's so much stuff Kubo's left unexplained in the manga that they didn't have to go with such a stale idea like a new random race of uber beings.
Advertisement

dave789

Rank 1
dave789
PostedMay 01, 2007 3:42 pm
How many episodes does bleach have?

I' m not playing LC any more because i started to play World of Warcraft sorry guy :(

blazer1991

Rank 4
blazer1991
PostedMay 01, 2007 3:45 pm
dave789 wrote:

That can't be confirmed, because they are still making the episodes as we go along, that's why they come out once a week.

And yes, I did watch 123, it was an awesome episode, I always love it when Ichigo's inner-hollow starts to come out, he get's so powerful. Smile

dave789

Rank 1
dave789
PostedMay 01, 2007 5:50 pm
Well then i just keep watching lol.

I' m not playing LC any more because i started to play World of Warcraft sorry guy :(

Kuroyanagi

Rank 1
Kuroyanagi
PostedMay 01, 2007 10:51 pm
blazer1991 wrote:
dave789 wrote:

That can't be confirmed, because they are still making the episodes as we go along, that's why they come out once a week.

And yes, I did watch 123, it was an awesome episode, I always love it when Ichigo's inner-hollow starts to come out, he get's so powerful. Smile

Well I like it mostly since it's such a relief after his little emo trip in the beginning where he was having trouble with a low grade Hollow.

I mean I've read the manga already, but it's still a high point in the series, except when they start ranting about who's king etc. etc.

That just seemed a bit silly to me.

blazer1991

Rank 4
blazer1991
PostedMay 02, 2007 6:48 am
Kuroyanagi wrote:
blazer1991 wrote:
dave789 wrote:

Well I like it mostly since it's such a relief after his little emo trip in the beginning where he was having trouble with a low grade Hollow.

I mean I've read the manga already, but it's still a high point in the series, except when they start ranting about who's king etc. etc.

That just seemed a bit silly to me.  

Lol, indeed, it's just the fact that it still come's out only once a week, I just wish it was twice or something. Razz

Kuroyanagi

Rank 1
Kuroyanagi
PostedMay 02, 2007 10:19 am
Actually , while I like it (it was basically my third manga, back whne toriayama world was still scanning it), there's better stuff coming out right now.

Especially what with the antics they're pulling in 124 (I was interested in how they'd handle it so I grabbed the RAW). And they put Kariya in <,<

I mean I know they have to drag out the episodes so they don't catch up with the manga...

But recycling all of the bount arc characters is annoying -_-

jetman

Rank 1
PostedMay 07, 2007 4:29 am
all the flash backs are annoying, but at least it seems like the battle against his inner hollow will end next episode

covecreed

Rank 0
PostedMay 21, 2007 3:26 am
Btw is neone here upto date with the manga? cos im wondering what others think, i rkn it's going nowhere lol =_=, oh yeah, and why didn't they put in Bounto arc for anime but not manga? =_=

Still Searching.

mannymanny

Rank 0
mannymanny
PostedMay 21, 2007 5:50 am

off topic

didnt read any other post but just want to make a statement
NARUTO owns... way better than bleach rawr...... *hrys and runs away*

if i was any help rate my karma- :) http://lastchaos.aeriagames.com/user/201474 click here to give me some of that lovely karma Killermage- always in c-2 and always willing to help