Isador

Rank 4
Isador
PostedMay 18, 2009 5:54 am
Trully an awesume guide.
I've read it all, took me some time tho D=

i've found one mistake:

1) Basic Roles:
Attacker: Aggressive role that attacks in melee multiple targets as often as possible. This role can't be filled except by fighters/warriors and defenders/guardians, which are the only classess with melee AoE attacks.  

Ultimate Mode Rangers also have aoe skills now, and they are quite effective and strong.
You probably didnt posted them there becous UM rangers arent common at all. But i think its also worth to know.

/LOTS OF KARMA!
we need more people like you in the forum Smile

If you wish to contact me, do it by sending a msg to this account: Isador024
Advertisement

kikix12

Rank 5
kikix12
PostedMay 18, 2009 6:48 am
I did make it with EP3 data. There are things like lapisia, and the new skills, that I didn't include yet.

As I'm lazy, it may take some time, but eventually I'll add these things in the respective parts of the guide.

Althamus

Rank 5
Althamus
PostedJun 26, 2009 2:45 pm

Mysterious Charm
In-Game Description: Gives 1 Linking Hammer that randomly increases the possibility of successful linking by 1~20%. Double click to activate.
Description: Gives one random linking hammer from lvl1 to 5, as far as I know. For description of their effect, see here.
Cost: 99AP  

FYI, the linking hammers obtained this way give up to a 2x bonus to linking %. There're 5 grades, of which the highest is '+100%' (meaning 2x normal). I think +20% and +50% also exist, but can't recall the other two types. +10% perhaps. And...

kikix12

Rank 5
kikix12
PostedJun 26, 2009 4:26 pm
Keh...To be honest I have no idea why the heck it still is in the item mall...Bah.

Anyway, I'll add the zeros.

I wonder when I'll finally get myself to update it whole though...

Althamus

Rank 5
Althamus
PostedJun 26, 2009 5:35 pm
I quite like em persoanlly. Its one of the few things in-game I tend to have luck with. I must get a 2x hammer 50% of the time, which makes em a lot cheaper than buying 299AP 2x hammers.

Plus, the other lesser hammers are still useful when linking nice duals like rec/resist that aren't worth using actual 2x hammers on.

kikix12

Rank 5
kikix12
PostedJun 26, 2009 5:49 pm
Althamus wrote:
I quite like em persoanlly. Its one of the few things in-game I tend to have luck with. I must get a 2x hammer 50% of the time, which makes em a lot cheaper than buying 299AP 2x hammers.  
If the rate of ~200% ones ain't bad, I guess that it's not a bad item.

Furthermore, weren't X2 much cheaper few months ago...I think that they were no more than twice the charm one, if not very similar in price. I know I wondered who in their right mind would bother with the latter, but now...with the X2 being 299AP, I guess they did go heavily up.

Althamus

Rank 5
Althamus
PostedJul 01, 2009 6:16 am
Naw, they'ev always been 99AP and 299AP.

Its one of the reasons I gave Myst charms a try. I could buy 3 of them, and it'd still be cheaper than a 2x hammer. Sure, they might not always be as good as a 2x hammer, but I could still use the lesser ones on duals or something, and invariably I got decent stuff.

Tenkuninja

Rank 0
Tenkuninja
PostedJul 14, 2009 8:02 pm

death

Hey, I'm new to Shaiya, and i read on the site plus other guides that its possible to lose items in the inventory and/or equipped items. Is this really possible? Also if it is, is it also possible to lose items in pvp too? I wouldn't wanna spend all my money on a wep and lose it jsut because i died >_<

kikix12

Rank 5
kikix12
PostedJul 14, 2009 8:28 pm
It's impossible to lose anything in PvE normally.

In PvP, if you are killed by a player, you may drop your items. Those that are equipped though, have much lesser chance of dropping though. Those in the inventory, are almost a sure drop.

When you drop something, you drop a full stack, I belive, but only ONE stack (or one item if it's not stackable/not a stack).

Tenkuninja

Rank 0
Tenkuninja
PostedJul 14, 2009 9:21 pm
So then I should jsut put all my stuff into the warehouse before pvping then?