There are a few bugs we've found that might not be isolated incidents, and we need your help tracking down the related issues. Now some of this is easy peasy, some probably will be just plain luck to find. Helping us document these instances will make a huge difference in our ability to get them all fixed.
If you come across one of these, please post including:
-Steps to duplicate (how to get a blank window to come up, which npc gives the quest, etc)
-What it should
say (if you're not sure, that's ok)
- Monster Names: Some of the monster names were translated so horribly that we just had no idea what they were supposed to be. So if you stumble across a quest that says to kill something that isn't even in game, please let us know what it's supposed to be.
- NPC names: Same as above. Bad translations, no point of reference = best guess. I'm sure we got some of them wrong.
- Items: Again, same as above. I think there are fewer problems with Item names than the other two, but keep your eyes open!
- Coordinates: are they accurate?
- Blank messages: Some of the localization in our version was missing, which causes some blank game message boxes. We need to know when they happen and what they should say.
- Incorrect messages: We've found that some of the game and system messages aren't exactly spot on. This was caused by not having any context when they were localized, and so they might be a little confusing. We'd like to get those straightened out.