irlpk

Rank 0
PostedOct 03, 2007 8:35 pm
McMurdock wrote:
I'm sorry, I don't know what I'm suppose to be looking at here... You claim "pure pwnage" but all I can see it a lot of standing around. After that, all you seem to continue doing is using natures swiftness for what it's supposed to do and "pwn?" your fellow horde who someone is teleporting to the arena. Mind you, I've played WoW too and got a 60 shaman pre-Burning Crusade, so picking up on your "pwnage" level didn't take that much afford. And I can tell you, I'm not impressed. Yes, LB, the shocks and CL are incredibly overpowered. Anyone who's even stood at the receiving end of a shaman's attack knows this. Nothing to really boast about.

Ah, the movie takes a turn from slaughtering your own to killing low levels on the ships. How noble. I can see where WoW got it's reputation from. Woah, you really keep at it. (I'm watching the vid while I'm typing this out, live responses) Please explain these on-screen flashing sentences. Are these comments on another player or yourself? Because both are deemed appropriate.

All I can say at this point is you've successfully wasted a short quarter of an hour of my life and I'd like it back. What rubbish.  

im the warrior LOL
Advertisement

irlpk

Rank 0
PostedOct 03, 2007 8:37 pm
props 4 watching it all the way thru