"death is inevitable" -deathlord9

irlpk

Rank 0
PostedOct 01, 2007 9:00 pm
lol thx

frajhav

Rank 0
PostedOct 03, 2007 2:29 am
wow...not funny at all..have you any idea how sad and deprest that looks lol...for 1,who the Hard takes pride out of the EASYEST EVER MMO TO EVER EXIST! wow is your your mom and ur the baby,and she changes you and cleans u and baith you and feeds you wile all u do is poo some more and eat soem more...yea....is that easy,How long it took to get that? ahh 1 year lawl...i been at games wich are 3 times harder and accounts well worth more than any wow account ebayd but thats off point...is kinda sad...dont get me bad..i playd wow..and i can live by it but not play it for long couse is just to easy..you get 2x just for bbeing offline or afk...*****...and not to mention age ration is like 12 to 8 70% 12 to 21 20% 21+ 10%.....nuff said...

Guay 103 Marble Fraj CB/OB/"releas" player

frajhav

Rank 0
PostedOct 03, 2007 2:31 am
just ew wow..im here to avoid wow people soo ew..run along ><

Guay 103 Marble Fraj CB/OB/"releas" player

ImmortalGhost

Rank 3
ImmortalGhost
PostedOct 03, 2007 4:26 am
fraghav, RuneScape isnt 3 times harder... Go back to preschool, your flaming and double-quad posts arent needed in any threads.

TehMintehMan

Rank 0
TehMintehMan
PostedOct 03, 2007 4:30 am
if you played over 3 MMOs in your life. then that probably means you have no social life what so ever. Just my opinion.

Besides this video has nothing to do with 12 sky and needs to be moved.

irlpk

Rank 0
PostedOct 03, 2007 11:29 am
i make it look so ez cuz i own so much

ps who is dis random noob in dis thread rofl

ClementineKat

Aeria: Product Manager
ClementineKat
PostedOct 03, 2007 2:02 pm
Please keep this conversation friendly. People are allowed to play whatever games they like. Just because they play WoW doesn't mean they are a bad person. You are allowed to converse about other games. So please stop that flaming.

You cant swing a cat without hitting some kind of demonic activity. Not that I swing cats. Or eat...Nope. Cutting way back. Cholesterol... Morals! I mean morals. - Clem from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

McMurdock

Rank 0
McMurdock
PostedOct 03, 2007 4:35 pm
I'm sorry, I don't know what I'm suppose to be looking at here... You claim "pure pwnage" but all I can see it a lot of standing around. After that, all you seem to continue doing is using natures swiftness for what it's supposed to do and "pwn?" your fellow horde who someone is teleporting to the arena. Mind you, I've played WoW too and got a 60 shaman pre-Burning Crusade, so picking up on your "pwnage" level didn't take that much afford. And I can tell you, I'm not impressed. Yes, LB, the shocks and CL are incredibly overpowered. Anyone who's even stood at the receiving end of a shaman's attack knows this. Nothing to really boast about.

Ah, the movie takes a turn from slaughtering your own to killing low levels on the ships. How noble. I can see where WoW got it's reputation from. Woah, you really keep at it. (I'm watching the vid while I'm typing this out, live responses) Please explain these on-screen flashing sentences. Are these comments on another player or yourself? Because both are deemed appropriate.

All I can say at this point is you've successfully wasted a short quarter of an hour of my life and I'd like it back. What rubbish.

"Who the **** is MoMo? Jesus Christ, where do you get these names?!" -Harry Zimm