GreenieEm

Rank 3
GreenieEm
PostedApr 24, 2009 8:25 pm   Last edited by GreenieEm on Apr 26, 2009 9:43 am. Edited 2 times in total

AoL Dread Armor Set Guide

What to get and Where
Normal mode toons (and above) can wear this armor, but the quests will only be available to HM+ toons.

Light Dread Set Guide

Level 29 Gauntlets(1)
Item to obtain: Poemas Mandolin*
Location of Item: Island in Sairefons Lake (south of Arktuis Vill)
Drops from: Julia Dillun

Level 30 Boots (2)
Item to obtain: Monkey Skull
Location of Item: Sealakel Village (south of Arktuis Vill)
Drops from: Swordtail Sealakel Fighter

Level 31 Lower Armor (3)
Item to obtain: Empty Trunk
Location of Item: Due south of Arktuis Vill (along the road)
Drops from: Orc Robber

Level 32 Upper Armor (4)
Item to obtain: Lens Bow*
Location of Item: Sealakel Village (south of Arktuis Vill)
Drops from: Priest Dempnum

*These two drops are difficult to get as it takes awhile for them to drop and they are usually other players hanging around that need to get the drop also (Thanks to sfossil!)

Note!
Before you can even start these quests, you must complete the quest (Failed Experiment) you receive from Creath Question (B) (left of entrance to Fedion Dungeon) and Catherine Parker (A) (tree at fork in road to Fedion)

Priest - Loxe

Mage - Loxe

Fighter/Defender - Mirage

Ranger/Archer - Unicorn

**Thanks to Aes (for the Ranger/Mage armor SS) and [GS]WheresLupers (for the Fighter/Def armor SS - and also confirmation of this information)

¤ ¤ .LadySin. -- Etain ¤ ¤ Time to move on ¤
Advertisement

hypnos34

Rank 4
hypnos34
PostedApr 24, 2009 8:39 pm
Simple, sweet, and direct. I updated the guides/maps compilation.

Thnx Greenie Smile

sfossil

Rank 4
sfossil
PostedApr 26, 2009 5:00 am
There's just to remark that the drops from Julia Dillun (Poema's Mandolin) as well as the drop from Priest Dempnum (Len's Bow ) are not easy to get since that drops are rare!
Be prepared to farm it over a longer time!

Rozinante

Rank 2
Rozinante
PostedMay 03, 2009 5:36 pm

Pre-Quests

Just a note
We started the Dread quests today without doing either of the mentioned Pre-Quests i.e. Creath's Failed experiment and Ms Bennett and all the dread quests have opened up no problem. Personally I like to do all the quests just in case they do lead on to others that are going to give good gears/exp but, this time, we are going for exp and wanted to just get a spare set of dreads for other toons.

AoL

Pi-o-Pah Lvl 15 Def (UM)
Ellie-Bobs Lvl 2x Priest (UM)
Nostrumdamus (rarely nozzed but it keeps the Fury nozzers guessing lol ) Lvl 15 Mage (UM)
Pi-Knight Lvl 56 Def (HM)
Ellie-Knight Lvl 55 Priest (HM)

Co-Founder of Musketeers

LadyDae

Rank 0
PostedMay 06, 2009 2:57 pm
im having trouble with the poemas mandolin ive gotten it and ive gotten all the other dreads but this peice keeps saying i need a previous quest and i dont no what its talking about . im at a loss . if any one has any ideas they would be great to hear.

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedMay 06, 2009 3:03 pm
LadyDae wrote:
im having trouble with the poemas mandolin ive gotten it and ive gotten all the other dreads but this peice keeps saying i need a previous quest and i dont no what its talking about . im at a loss . if any one has any ideas they would be great to hear.  

Sounds like you need to do the Failed Experiment quest Smile It can be started at Creath Question outside of the Fedion dungeon.

LadyDae

Rank 0
PostedMay 06, 2009 3:14 pm
i did boththe gargolye quests and i thott that would fix it and others did to but it didnt fix it. it still is asking for a pervious quest -- i just checked and magically theres another yellow dot there >.< i feel silly. thank you <3
Edit: i dont no why but i thot i had already done that quest on that toon. you were right i need to talk to the man on the top of the mountain. thank you <3

Rozinante

Rank 2
Rozinante
PostedMay 14, 2009 8:05 am

Re: Pre-Quests

Just a note
[quote="Rozinante"]We started the Dread quests today without doing either of the mentioned Pre-Quests i.e. Creath's Failed experiment and Ms Bennett and all the dread quests have opened up no problem. Personally I like to do all the quests just in case they do lead on to others that are going to give good gears/exp but, this time, we are going for exp and wanted to just get a spare set of dreads for other toons.

AoL

Ellie-Bobs Lvl 2x Priest (UM)

ooopsie...I stand corrected Smile
The Peomas Mandolin Quest has a pre-quest that must be done. Apart from that, the correct lvl is all that seems to be needed to get the HM Dread Set

Apologies for spreading misinformation...Doh!

Dolfantye

Rank 0
Dolfantye
PostedMay 21, 2009 11:45 pm
Level 31 Lower Armor (3)

^^^ Can't get that one? Wtf been killing orc robbers ALL DAY!

GreenieEm

Rank 3
GreenieEm
PostedMay 22, 2009 2:40 pm
Dolfantye wrote:
Level 31 Lower Armor (3)

^^^ Can't get that one? Wtf been killing orc robbers ALL DAY!  

=\ I know you get it from them. Maybe it just takes a while to drop..like Julia and Dempnum =S

¤ ¤ .LadySin. -- Etain ¤ ¤ Time to move on ¤