FireIceAirEarth

Rank 2
FireIceAirEarth
PostedApr 24, 2009 5:03 pm   Last edited by FireIceAirEarth on Jul 18, 2010 11:12 pm. Edited 57 times in total

FIAE Free Signatures [Taking Requests]

Heyo everyone,

I am creating and manipulating signatures for those that want them, I also hope that my work will also inspire others to take up their own art. My work is free of charge but donations are welcome if anyone is so inclined. Wanting to make a request please include the following information:

•Profile Signature:•
•Profile Information: The name or your profile name you would like on the signature
•Game Information: If you want your favourite aeria game on the signature
•Background Information: The sort of background you want or a link to the image/s you would like as a background
•Colour Information: The specific colour theme you would like, or particular colours you would like to see used
•Text Information: Any text that you would like on it, a slogon or a phrase and so on...
•Font Information: Any particular fonts you know of that you would like
•File Information: If you want a particular file format used please say so or I use .png
•What not to put into the image: Think this one is self explanatory

•Avatar Information: The name or your profile name if you want it on your avatar
•Background Information: The sort of background you want or a link to the image/s you would like as a background
•Colour Information: The specific colour theme you would like, or particular colours you would like to see used
•Text Information: Any text that you would like on it, a slogon or a phrase and so on...
•File Information: If you want a particular file format used please say so or I use .png

•Character Signature:•
•Character Infomation: Name, Guild, Server...
•Screenshots: Any screenshots that you have, that you would like used

I will attempt any other art type requests, but please provide as much detail as you can on what you want. ^^

Want to make a private request?? Just send me a PM
Please make sure that I can send you PMs in return if you wish to make a private request.

Please note: I do not claim copyright for any of the images or backgrounds on what I make and manipulate and only ask for credit for editing the images, adding effects and so on.

Profile Signature Examples:

[1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]-[6]-[7]

Character Signature Examples:

[1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]-[6]-[7]

[1]-[2]-[3]-[4]

Previews:

[1]-[2]-[3]-[4]-[5]-[6]-[7]-[8]-[9]

I still have the originals of these previews if you want to have a specific preview for your signature or avatar just let me know ^^

~Fireiceairearth~

The elf that seeks blood stalks the night for her prey...
Advertisement

Michaelrox69

Rank 3
Michaelrox69
PostedApr 24, 2009 9:32 pm
Awesome! Can i be your first Client?? xD

Hunts ~ 4X Assassin ~ Siropas (ch1)

FireIceAirEarth

Rank 2
FireIceAirEarth
PostedApr 25, 2009 3:40 am

Hi, thanks Smile I'm glad you like it Smile Sorry it's not the best but like I said it's my first one with photoshop lol, um yeah sure lol if you like Smile

~Fireiceairearth~

Raddelouth

Rank 2
PostedApr 25, 2009 3:44 am
It's beautiful. Smile
I use CS4 too. Wink

FireIceAirEarth

Rank 2
FireIceAirEarth
PostedApr 25, 2009 4:20 am

Thank you

Ooooo thank you Smile I need a bit of help with it as I'm not use to it but it's the only program I've been given for the apple Mac the other program I use isn't adaptable yet lol

~Fireiceairearth~

FireIceAirEarth

Rank 2
FireIceAirEarth
PostedApr 25, 2009 5:37 am   Last edited by FireIceAirEarth on Apr 30, 2009 9:37 am. Edited 1 time in total

Shaiya Light Goddess

Heyo,

Another try to work with photoshop, this time a practice sig for the Goddess of Light on Shaiya.

Please let me know what you think??

~Fireiceairearth~

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedApr 25, 2009 7:48 am
great art

i can't do better then you Razz

but a small ask, why butterfly on the background ^^... the fury side is quite hard and bloody
(maybe skeletons)

signature of xybolt

FireIceAirEarth

Rank 2
FireIceAirEarth
PostedApr 25, 2009 8:09 am

Lol, thank you, sorry if it took awhile to answer lol working on manipulating another image lol, I just thought the butterflies looked nice and I haven't found any skeleton brushes or anything yet but I will probably use them when I've found some or created some, but thanks anyways Smile Glad you like it Smile

~Fireiceairearth~

FireIceAirEarth

Rank 2
FireIceAirEarth
PostedApr 29, 2009 6:07 pm   Last edited by FireIceAirEarth on Apr 30, 2009 9:36 am. Edited 1 time in total

Signatures with CS4

Added some new signatures Very Happy

~Fireiceairearth~

Rochelle

Rank 0
Rochelle
PostedApr 29, 2009 7:07 pm

Hello

Hello i am a total noob lol
not great with computers and so forth
sweeet Signatures
lol what is CS4
and how do i go abouts making a sigg for myself???