Theaitetos

Rank 5
PostedMay 19, 2009 5:40 am
jtdragon1, please send in a ticket to the GMs here and ask them to reset your Epic Quest 43. The Quest NPC name is Ignifer Greenwood.

Advertisement

francesjaiden

Rank 0
francesjaiden
PostedMay 19, 2009 10:20 pm

It seems i got ripped off from this quest..

i have done all the quests even that lvl 35 quest that gives u an amulet.. its called Black moon an epic quest where u painstakingly kill lots of harpys near silvaren across the river to get that freakin'feather.. i hope im right.. I started my epic element weapon quest and reached the point where u give these:

99pomegranets
30spirit cores
20adamars stone

when i talked to the NPC, it just gave me exp and nothing else.. after that im stuck and dont know where to continue cuz there is no next quest.. no 20 potions recieved from npc either to give in silvaren.. although i still have the letter for the epic..

I also completed the next items that will be given to silvaren.. yet nothing, no blue dot in map..

help me out pls..

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedMay 19, 2009 11:37 pm

Re: It seems i got ripped off from this quest..

francesjaiden wrote:
i have done all the quests even that lvl 35 quest that gives u an amulet.. its called Black moon an epic quest where u painstakingly kill lots of harpys near silvaren across the river to get that freakin'feather.. i hope im right.. I started my epic element weapon quest and reached the point where u give these:

99pomegranets
30spirit cores
20adamars stone

when i talked to the NPC, it just gave me exp and nothing else.. after that im stuck and dont know where to continue cuz there is no next quest.. no 20 potions recieved from npc either to give in silvaren.. although i still have the letter for the epic..

I also completed the next items that will be given to silvaren.. yet nothing, no blue dot in map..

help me out pls..  

No quest initiating item or anything like that in your inventory either? That's all I can think of. If it's as you say and it is a dead end, you should try sending in a ticket explaining the problem. The quest has been know to bug from time to time.

francesjaiden

Rank 0
francesjaiden
PostedMay 19, 2009 11:52 pm
figures.. >.>

sending ticket now.. hope they can help me out..

Mafijs

Rank 1
Mafijs
PostedJun 01, 2009 1:28 pm
Hi, I've got a 2 questions.

1. Can I trade the epic wep? If no, can I through warehouse?
2. Can I as a guard take an orc weapon?

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedJun 01, 2009 1:46 pm
Mafijs wrote:

1. No and yes.
2. No.

Mafijs

Rank 1
Mafijs
PostedJun 01, 2009 1:49 pm
Avyn wrote:
Mafijs wrote:

1. No and yes.
2. No.  

Hhmm.... that sucks. Thx for the quick reply Very Happy

SoilentG

Rank 1
SoilentG
PostedJun 02, 2009 9:46 pm

Re: Tantalus' Guide to the "Epic Quest < level 43 >"

A rundown of the Elemental Weapon Quest, with NPCs, mobs, bosses & items
[quote="Theaitetos"]If your Quest NPC does not give you the Epic Quest at level 43, then you have not fulfilled the prerequisites!

Many already struggle here and think they have done their Epic Quest <35> but in fact they did not, did forget about it, or did it with another character on lower mode. As it is, there was not a single case in which the quest was somehow bugged, so that the quest wasnt initiated. If you can't get the quest, then head back to Meteora North Port / Warune's Camp (Fury) or Silvaren (Light) and do your Epic Quest <35>.

Sorry Theaitetos... but these statements are not fully correct. I've fully completed every single quest, Epic 25, Epic 35 (wearing Armlet currently, Silence Fire) and I do not have the quest either. Sending in ticket Sad

Asylum - join the insane! Bring me my broadsword and clear understanding. Bring me my cross of gold as a talisman. JT

pchanx

Rank 3
pchanx
PostedJun 07, 2009 3:34 pm
Just did the quest on my old nm warrior lvl 44.

First needed:
99 pomegranets
30 spirit cores
20 adamars stone

Then needed:
90 Golden apples
10 Golden Powders
25 Magic Leathers

sliverrayne

Rank 0
sliverrayne
PostedJun 07, 2009 11:36 pm

changing element quests name.

I was wonder if you know the Quests name when you go to change ur Element on ur epic weapon and the NPC is Alius Magicartisan correct?

....Nite....Ranger XxDayxX 55 UM Healer ..Nite.. 20-30 UM Fighter