Water_Lord

Rank 0
Water_Lord
PostedMar 21, 2010 5:28 pm

Alliance of Light lvl 45 quest - priest

Priest
U dont get the priest epic from Greenwood u get it from the old elf on the other side of the thing from Greenwood
Advertisement

Dark.Archangel

Rank 0
PostedMar 22, 2010 12:54 am

43 epic

no misions
Hey..but if i quited all misions 25 and 35 and now i can't do them anymore..what i must do to take the 43..or to take the 25 and 35 for complete them?

JonatanRaven

Rank 3
JonatanRaven
PostedMar 22, 2010 5:02 am

Re: 43 epic

no misions
Dark.Archangel wrote:
Hey..but if i quited all misions 25 and 35 and now i can't do them anymore..what i must do to take the 43..or to take the 25 and 35 for complete them?  

You need to send a ticket to get them reset.

Include the info on the quest name, and the quest starters to make it easier for whomever handles the ticket.

<epic> quests info

TRUSTORIES

Rank 1
TRUSTORIES
PostedMay 15, 2010 2:05 pm
For the Priest 45 Epic the start NPC name is Getis Niveran... NOT Ignifer Greenwood Very Happy

-Retired Player of Shaiya-

ilerime

Rank 0
PostedMay 19, 2010 4:44 am

ID

hey,

can you give me the ID from this epic quest (lvl 43) please`?

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedMay 19, 2010 11:56 am

Re: ID

ilerime wrote:
hey,

can you give me the ID from this epic quest (lvl 43) please`?  

ID ? ._.

ID = Identification o.O

signature of xybolt

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedAug 13, 2010 2:18 am
When people need the 43 epic quest reset for some reason and send in a ticket on it, they are required to state the name of the quest. I've spent too much time scouring the web when players ask for the names of these, so I thought'd post the names of them here for future reference.

UoF

Warrior (from Tanparul'han): The Messenger of Csipolune Dragoon <Epic>
Assassin (from Rivesya Posion Talone): The Messanger of Forcejackal <Epic>
Guardian (from Distoltum): The Messenger of Csipolune Guard <Epic>
Hunter (from Amantul): The Messenger of Laughtier <Epic>
Oracle(from Kein Burnbless): The Messenger from Eteinas <Epic>
Pagan (from Minerva Winggate): The Messenger of Darkness H. <Epic> [is this correct?]

AoL

Ranger (from Lageos Greenroad): A Messager of LordForest <Epic> [or possibly "Messenger"]
Fighter (from Ensiferr Anark): A Messenger of Stardust <Epic> [or possibly "Stardust Knights"]
Mage (from Ignifer Greenwood): A Messenger of the Windwalker Guild <Epic>
Archer (from Floralis Starshine): A Messanger of PanterasArk <Epic> [or possibly "Messenger"]
Priest (from Getis Niveran): A Messenger of Deities Religion <Epic> [Warning - this is a translation of the German version! May not be correct!]
Defender (from Echion Ravis): A Messanger of Royal Knights <Epic>

Any apparent typos in the quest names are deliberate as that is how they are listed on the websites I dug these up from. If I've made any errors or you can confirm the somewhat doubtful AoL names, please please please, tell me and I will edit the post accordingly.

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

shirley_03

Rank 0
PostedSep 01, 2010 9:02 pm

about my epic lv 43

hi... my name is iveth and i got started this game a month ago,,,any way i got a nm toon called Shirley and im frustraded abut my epic 43 coz i dont even know why doesnt appear on map 3,,, ive read that i shuld make epic 25-35 and i did alrady.... and doenst appear... lv 35 epic one gave me an amulet and went at map 3 to get lv 43 epic quets and the NPC doenst appear with the yellow point over his/her head... lol im lv43 nm mage alrady xd,,,, bb and i really need answers.... cya

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedSep 02, 2010 1:28 am

Re: about my epic lv 43

shirley_03 wrote:
hi... my name is iveth and i got started this game a month ago,,,any way i got a nm toon called Shirley and im frustraded abut my epic 43 coz i dont even know why doesnt appear on map 3,,, ive read that i shuld make epic 25-35 and i did alrady.... and doenst appear... lv 35 epic one gave me an amulet and went at map 3 to get lv 43 epic quets and the NPC doenst appear with the yellow point over his/her head... lol im lv43 nm mage alrady xd,,,, bb and i really need answers.... cya  

Now, what I am going to say first might sound a bit odd, but please bear with me. You might want to go back and check if the NPCs giving the start of the Epic 25 and 35 quests have got the yellow quest marker on them again. I have had reports of this happening a few times, even if players already HAD got the epic quest rewards from those quests. If you find this has happened to you, just redo those quests and the Epic 43 should appear.

If, on the other hand the above is not the case for you, I also do know of cases where it has taken some time for the quest to become active after hitting level 43, even if the previous Epics were done...

Finally, check your quest log (press "U") just to make sure you have not already picked up the quest by accident.

Now, if you are 100% certain that you did the Epic 25 and 35 quests (which by all appearances you did), and the quest still will not show up at Ignifer Greenwood in Huigronn Stronghold after you are well into lvl 43, it is ticket time... Describe in your ticket what quest you are trying to get started on (use the name of it in my post above) and what you have done to confirm that your previous Epic quests has been done, and the Game Masters will look into the matter for you. Take note of the ticket number given after you hit "send" and allow for up to 48 hours for an answer (after which you can ask for a GS ingame to forward your ticket). Also, make sure you check the inbox and spam folder of the email address you registered your game account on for answers from the GMs.

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

thiago144

Rank 0
PostedOct 12, 2010 10:30 am

Traduzido aki Quest Arma Epica

A Indagação Épica <43> segue esta lista de tarefas:

Mate Arena Landers
Volte ao NPC
Mate Duendes de Corredor
Volte ao NPC
Receba uma Carta
Leia a Carta
Mate Traidor Acre
Traga a cabeça de Acre à próxima Indagação NPC em Íris
Entre para Panakeia Lab em Reikeuseu (Map1)

Colecione os artigos seguintes:

90 Maçãs de ouro
99 romã
30 espírito Descaroça

Traga os artigos a Panakeia Lab
Volte à Indagação NPC em Íris
Nota: Divida a pilha de Poções de Arkain você recebe (20) em 2 pilhas, ou 10 desaparecerão quando você relog (bicho)
Entregue uma carta a Palbatus sul de Pântano de Capacetes em Keuraijen (Map2)

Colecione os artigos seguintes:

25 Couros mágicos
10 ouro Polvilha
20 Pedras de Adamars

Traga os artigos a Palbatus
Receba seu Fogo Arma Épica Elementar
Vá para Aidion Neckria e matança Astaroth

Chefe de indagação: Astaroth

Volte à Indagação NPC em Íris
Receba seus Silenciadores como recompensa