garet100

Rank 1
garet100
PostedApr 20, 2009 11:42 am
If I remember correctly, I had to bring 30 spirit cores, 20 adamars stones & 20 magic leathers to Alius Magicartisan.. No powders or 25 magic leathers. But good info anyways... And Magic leather also drops in Maitreyan (I got some yesterday) and some map3 mobs. As do adamars stones.
Advertisement

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedApr 20, 2009 11:47 am   Last edited by Avyn on Apr 20, 2009 1:18 pm. Edited 1 time in total
I haven't done my Epic quest on my Mage yet. I'll log on now and do it and give you the info on the mobs.

Will edit this post Razz

Edit 1: It seems I haven't even done my Lv25 Epic. I may be a while -.-

Edit 2:

Part 1 of the quest requires you to kill 15 WarEdge Orc Legionary Soldiers and 7 WarEdge Orc Squad Leaders. Part 2 of the quest requires you to kill 15 WarEdge Orc Warriors and KibaTul. After that is the item collecting (90 Gold Apples, etc).

Here is the mob locations on the map:

Theaitetos

Rank 5
PostedApr 20, 2009 1:06 pm
Avyn wrote:
I haven't done my Epic quest on my Mage yet. I'll log on now and do it and give you the info on the mobs.

Will edit this post Razz

So Ignifer Greenwood starts the Epic Quest for Mages too?

I wasn't sure about the Mages, as there is no Mage-look-alike in Huigronn Stronghold, but Ignifer Greenwood looks like a Priest... does he start both quests?

And this is the quest name: A Messenger of the Windwalker Guild <epic> ?

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedApr 20, 2009 1:18 pm
Theaitetos wrote:
Avyn wrote:

Will edit this post Razz

So Ignifer Greenwood starts the Epic Quest for Mages too?

I wasn't sure about the Mages, as there is no Mage-look-alike in Huigronn Stronghold, but Ignifer Greenwood looks like a Priest... does he start both quests?

And this is the quest name: A Messenger of the Windwalker Guild <epic> ?  

Yes. I'm not sure what the other NPC/quests are, but that one is correct for Mages. Edited my above post too Smile

The mobs are the same for all classes, as far as I can remember.

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedApr 20, 2009 1:52 pm
lol ty theait, it is a great help for me...

only the boss mission is a serious piece to eat up Smile

signature of xybolt

PBC333

Rank 1
PBC333
PostedApr 20, 2009 5:15 pm
Lovely job. I'm currently lvl 41 Fighter, will share the fighter quest info when I get there (may be a few weeks, lol).

Hilarious job with the LOTR's clips, had me laughing out loud, and so true!

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedApr 20, 2009 9:47 pm
Another update, not sure if it's the same for all classes, but for the first item turn-in part it was 30 Spirit Cores, 20 Adamars Stones, and 99 Pomegranates. The second part seems to be 90 Golden Apples, 20 Magic Leathers, and 20 more Adamars Stones.

garet100

Rank 1
garet100
PostedApr 21, 2009 4:06 am
Avyn wrote:
Another update, not sure if it's the same for all classes, but for the first item turn-in part it was 30 Spirit Cores, 20 Adamars Stones, and 99 Pomegranates. The second part seems to be 90 Golden Apples, 20 Magic Leathers, and 20 more Adamars Stones.  

yeah it's the same for all

Ravier

Rank 1
Ravier
PostedApr 21, 2009 9:51 am

Re: Quest Items

Where to get?
Theaitetos wrote:
The 10th part in the Epic Quest requires you to collect the following items:

1. 99 Pomegranates
    2. 90 Gold Apples
    3. 30 Spirit Cores

1. Pomegranates can be bought from any Liquid Medicine Merchant in any major city.

2. Gold Apples drop frequently from the mobs outside the towns Aridon & Suteron (Fury) or Aelbeageu & Beika (Light):

• Small Jaw Dappled Spiders & Rough Ground Tiny Wild Boars
    • Small Thief Monkeys and Foxes

3. Spirit Cores drop frequently from Sealakels east of Aumeros Army Port (Fury) or south of Arktuis Vill (Light).

The 15th part in the Epic Quest requires you to collect the following items:

1. 25 Magic Leathers
    2. 10 Gold Powders
    3. 20 Adamars Stones

1. Magic Leathers can be farmed easily from many mobs in D-Water (1-60 PvP).

2. Gold Powders drop frequently from mobs in Fantasma's Lair floor 3 or less frequently from Beholders near Getan Mine.

3. Adamars Stones drop even more frequently from mobs in Fantasma's Lair floor 3 (Fury) or Cloron's Lair floor 3 (Light).

for light side:

1) Magic leathers also comes from Tatoramos near Huigroon (map 3) and sometimes from Matreyan Gargoyles and Beholders (map 2). They are a little bit more random, so expect to wait a little more time when go there.

2) Adamar stones comes also form Adelia Landers and Adelia Golens Near Reptaltien Coast (Map 3)

hope this can help...

SecondDevil

Rank 1
SecondDevil
PostedApr 21, 2009 11:23 am
So you don't need to kill Astatoth/Ankylul to get the weapon?