Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedMar 31, 2009 8:16 pm

Aeria Fun Cards in Target Online

We know that many of you have had difficulty getting Aeria Fun Cards at your local Target because they do not stock them fast enough. In order to help with this, the Aeria Fun Card has been added to the online store.

Aeria Cards in Target Online

We are still looking to get these into more stores, and will keep you updated as this happens.

Advertisement

wwsean08

Rank 5.1
wwsean08
PostedMar 31, 2009 10:14 pm
now im all for stuff like this, but i wonder who's going to be the first person to use a credit card to buy an aeria card there instead of using their credit card directly lol.

<br>Tired of ad's, and use Firefox? Grab [url=https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon /1865]Adblock Plus[/url], it eliminates most ads including within youtube videos

RustyLeg

Rank 2
RustyLeg
PostedMar 31, 2009 10:21 pm
mmm i was thinking that aswell

<a> </a> Symbols / Pandamoniums / Si / IQ

wwsean08

Rank 5.1
wwsean08
PostedMar 31, 2009 10:29 pm
the only advantage (i see) is you can use a target gift card to get it if they are out at your local store

<br>Tired of ad's, and use Firefox? Grab [url=https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon /1865]Adblock Plus[/url], it eliminates most ads including within youtube videos

dday5491

Rank 2
dday5491
PostedMar 31, 2009 11:20 pm
wwsean08 wrote:
the only advantage (i see) is you can use a target gift card to get it if they are out at your local store  

True, it is pointless to buy yourself a card, but, they can be mailed to people who can't get them, or as gifts to guild members, or a bunch of other things. Even if it helps a few, its worth it.

faery79

Rank 1
faery79
PostedApr 01, 2009 12:41 am

just let us gift ap to other players

that is pretty much what this is right? How about stop wasting the plastic and let us gift AP!

eeeasytiger

Rank 5
eeeasytiger
PostedApr 01, 2009 2:24 am
Yeah, Aeria should definitely try to get the cards in Wal-Mart or another big time store.

Retired. Bnet: Bradly#1100

Nardie

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2009 2:36 am

Fun cards

Send some Australias way!!

Blomman1994

Rank 0
Blomman1994
PostedApr 01, 2009 7:35 am

Re: Aeria Fun Cards in Target Online

Superman0X wrote:
We know that many of you have had difficulty getting Aeria Fun Cards at your local Target because they do not stock them fast enough. In order to help with this, the Aeria Fun Card has been added to the online store.

We are still looking to get these into more stores, and will keep you updated as this happens.  

if im in europa (sweden) can i buy fun cards through target online shop ??

LVL:G12 Faction:Guanyin Server:Tranquility

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedApr 01, 2009 7:43 am

Re: just let us gift ap to other players

wwsean08 wrote:
now im all for stuff like this, but i wonder who's going to be the first person to use a credit card to buy an aeria card there instead of using their credit card directly lol.  

I believe that if they are out of them in the store, you can order them from the online store right there and pay in cash. This may also work as a way to get them restocked.

Blomman1994 wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

if im in europa (sweden) can i buy fun cards through target online shop ??  

I dont know if you can order them overseas. I suspect that someone will try and tell us.

faery79 wrote:
that is pretty much what this is right? How about stop wasting the plastic and let us gift AP!  

It is true that you can buy these, and give the codes to your friends. We are looking at other options, but don't expect to see anything soon.