darkwaterraven

Rank 1
darkwaterraven
PostedNov 03, 2008 2:47 pm
And whats that mean i even checked the purchae history it says there is none if aeria is just sitting behind there desk watching i love lucy please would you start passing out the ap we all payed for so we can get on with our gaming expierence thanks

Advertisement

darkwaterraven

Rank 1
darkwaterraven
PostedNov 05, 2008 8:42 am
[TICKET #1624077]

I need some help i bought $20.00 in ap on sunday november the 1st and havent recieved it yet they said they needed my reciept/transaction number but i never recieved that in my email. I am trying to be patient until friday but its starting to feel as though i wont recieve what i paid for. The money has already been takin out of my account and i am just wondering what can i do to speed things along

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedNov 05, 2008 9:12 am
The last correspondence on this was yesterday. I have resent the email asking for information.

Jd0t

Rank 0
PostedNov 05, 2008 9:22 am
same as darkwaterraven said, i have paid with ultimate game card it shouldnt take this long i've been waiting 2 weeks and i have an order number but not a Transaction ID number or so this really sucks i got ripped. ! Sad

Street Legend - Jdot

darkwaterraven

Rank 1
darkwaterraven
PostedNov 05, 2008 7:18 pm
Superman0X wrote:
The last correspondence on this was yesterday. I have resent the email asking for information.  

I don't have the transaction/receipt number it says on the support page that if #2 is not available to give them name on card and i did that...

what else can I do to get it resolved in a suitable, and fast manner.

Jd0t

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2008 11:01 am
this is crap, i ordered with ultimate game card and got ripped i got an auto reply with order number noting else so cheap !!!!!!!!!

Street Legend - Jdot

GoonieFubub

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2008 10:06 am
I used the credit card option and it said the payment went through but I'm not getting any AP. I even got a email from Aeria saying it went through but I don't have any AP. Why?

pinperry

Rank 0
pinperry
PostedNov 13, 2008 8:43 pm

Did not get my AP

I buying $30 from Aeria Games & entertainment using Google Checkout during Nov 13, 2008 9:15 AM PST, after i get the order receipt from Aeria Games but did not get my AP after few hour and there are no Aeria point recharge history record at all... i olidy report

Can i cancel the payment or get my AP back, how?
What can i do for it, some body can help? Sad

<a><br>Feed Me!</a><br><a>Adopted from Valenth</a>

ChocolateVirus

Rank 3
ChocolateVirus
PostedDec 05, 2008 9:54 pm

Re: Aeria Points Delay - Fix

For Credit Card Users
Adelric wrote:
Just a note of something I noticed that should help a few people here and there. IF you ordered Aeria Points using your credit card:

If you do not get your AP after a few minutes, log in to your PayPal account and check your transaction history. Your payment to Aeria will be marked as 'Unclaimed' - meaning Aeria has not accepted the payment yet. With a credit card transaction, you will have the option to 'Cancel.'

Cancel the payment. Then return to AeriaGames.com and purchase the points again. This time, the payment should clear normally.

Sounds strange, but apparently the issue with PayPal is not consistent. It only happens sometimes, and something as simple as resubmitting your payment (your originally unclaimed payment, when cancelled, is credited back to your Credit Card) can fix the entire issue.

Again, this, to my knowledge, only works if you pay by credit card, as direct transfers from PayPal balance cannot be cancelled. Hope it helps some of you.  

Psst Psst... This error doesn't happen with google checkout...

<a></a>

sinco2468

Rank 2
sinco2468
Shikunai(underground Babel) United States
PostedJul 18, 2009 9:15 pm

Im Just waiting

Im waiting for my thing to go through,it has been about 35 minutes now...should i cancel and do over?

IGN:SincoMai| sinco2468| Fenrir Guy