KnightLord469

Rank 0
KnightLord469
PostedDec 21, 2007 5:50 pm

ive already done that and ive yet to get a reply .

LvL 56 Royal Knight LvL 34 Highlander Titan LvL 31 Assassin Rogue DragonWarriorz
Advertisement

ProphetBaron

Rank 0
ProphetBaron
PostedDec 21, 2007 9:30 pm
I also, just bought my points, though I didn't get A) my 35% first time points bonus NOR my 50% bonus for the event, I got a lousy 15% bonus... id like my bonus points... why release a event like this without solid proof it will work. = \ oh well I enjoy this game hope I get my well deserved points.

..................................I am Knowledge! OoooRah Light Side!...........................

firekaoss

Rank 0
PostedDec 21, 2007 9:55 pm
Superman0X wrote:
You should go here:

http://www.aeriagames.com/contact  

Done that and still nothing just got a reply about how the point system works. Didnt solve the problem

NO REWARD Bonus, EVENT Bonus or first time buying Bonus.

If we are paying by Credit card i have a statement showing the proccess went thru. You have my money!! These is Fraud on yourside and you guys have been reported to the proper channels. I take these serious so the link was send to them as well to show how many people have been riped off.
No matter what happen if you fix the problem You will still be notified and have a BAD Rating. Nice way to start off

Swiftlet

Rank 0
Swiftlet
PostedDec 22, 2007 3:24 am

Re: havent been able to get any off a CC

KnightLord469 wrote:
for the last 3 days i cant even use my CC to get points . after i fill out the info page and go to the next one to review before buying , then when i go to complete the deal , when i do , it says page not found . then asks if i want to retry , when i do , i get the same page . page not found .  

Knight Loard, try to using Internet Explore beside with Opera or maybe Firefox. It might your browser setting wrong...

Myrical wrote:
wont let me click on how much i want to purchase there no check boxes  

Myrical,
Try to CLICK first > recharge center then just begin your Order. It help for me...

sliders1 wrote:
I have been riped off 5 time during these so called bonus point sales. Aeria games said that pay by cash purchases are not their domain and they cant do much in a timely manner. Now I cant even order points during the sale. Is this a scam. For shame Aeria Games. What an unprofessional way to treat a top purchaser of points every month. And it took 2 months for that unacceptable reply. Nice way to treat a customer.  

Hi Sliders,

It same happen with me. I get reject for many time.
When I make purchases, it say
"this payment cannot be founded with creadit card at this time"
But I keep try and try after few hours. Now I get it...
But make sure before you make second try....
Check your Purchase History before you make second try...

Good luck to all of you....

KnightLord469

Rank 0
KnightLord469
PostedDec 22, 2007 6:27 pm
thx , it was my explorer , i recently got a big ipdate and didnt know i had to turn on my network sharing again .

LvL 56 Royal Knight LvL 34 Highlander Titan LvL 31 Assassin Rogue DragonWarriorz

cantungg

Rank 0
cantungg
PostedJan 05, 2008 8:09 pm

Completed

My payment is marked as 'Completed'. (although i have had no points).

I have mailed billing but have had no reply ... I am simply getting really angry now !!!!!

ImaginAries

Rank 0
PostedJan 14, 2008 11:47 am
The same has happened with me. I've gotten two confirmation emails- one from PayPal, and the other from the Aeria Billing site. However, my points have yet to show up.

On paypal I have my debit/credit card set up as a 'back-up' fund. Meaning if I don't have any cash in my actual paypal balance, it will automatically transfer funds from my bank account through my debit card. This, I understand, will probably take a couple of days to clear.

I checked my bank balance the other day and in my transaction history the 30 dollars I spent on AP HAS been taken out....yet no sign of any AP yet.

I used that link to send my complaint and proof that I have indeed purchased 30 dollars worth of AP and have yet to see anything in my AP balance. Though it does seem so far that nobody is getting the answers they are looking for. The strange thing is that my roomie did the same exact thing and her AP went through just about immediately.

Strange, huh? She used her credit card- don't know if she went through paypal or not, however. I did, because I have an account. And now there is no way to cancel the transaction.

I'm disappointed because I don't want to have lost my money to get nothing in return- and if the problem isn't rectified, I'll certainly not be spending my money on AP again.

Mispah

Rank 0
Mispah
PostedJan 16, 2008 11:32 pm
It seems there are a few unhappy customers Sad

I too am one of the above. My Serafeem account has been waiting 7 days now for $100 worth of AP's.

I have posted email after email to Aeria billing and no joy Sad

I have also posted on this board -a few threads below this one- and pasted proof of purchases and reciepts from Aeria and paypal.com showing that my money was accepted by Aeria but i dont have any AP's from it?

It wouldnt look good for Aeria if people got together and passed a petition around in order to get further action from the billing team to resolve our problems.

ImaginAries

Rank 0
PostedJan 17, 2008 2:52 am
yeah it certainly seems so.

And a petition might be what needs to be done, though it shouldn't HAVE to be,you know?

I've posted in a couple of threads, sent 2 emails to billing, and broke down and PM'd one of the admins to see if something can be done directly. I've been waiting since January 9th, though I had wondered if my situation might be similar to that of PayPal's eCheck [which takes 7 business days to clear- so not counting the weekend]...if it is that way, then I might have another day or so to wait. If not, then I'd definitely like my AP asap because I'm getting frustrated.

I didn't spend a lot- 30 dollars-- but I'm not exactly rich and I've got bills to pay that I COULD have used that money towards. Nevertheless, I didn't figure I'd get ripped off, either- especially since my room mate had absolutely no problem buying any AP...

inkdoll

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2008 1:28 pm
i never got my points reimbursed for the pet package which i bought 4 days ago. iv sent 3 reports now and not gotten one single responce.