Adelric

Rank 0
PostedAug 31, 2007 7:16 pm

Aeria Points Delay - Fix

For Credit Card Users
Just a note of something I noticed that should help a few people here and there. IF you ordered Aeria Points using your credit card:

If you do not get your AP after a few minutes, log in to your PayPal account and check your transaction history. Your payment to Aeria will be marked as 'Unclaimed' - meaning Aeria has not accepted the payment yet. With a credit card transaction, you will have the option to 'Cancel.'

Cancel the payment. Then return to AeriaGames.com and purchase the points again. This time, the payment should clear normally.

Sounds strange, but apparently the issue with PayPal is not consistent. It only happens sometimes, and something as simple as resubmitting your payment (your originally unclaimed payment, when cancelled, is credited back to your Credit Card) can fix the entire issue.

Again, this, to my knowledge, only works if you pay by credit card, as direct transfers from PayPal balance cannot be cancelled. Hope it helps some of you.
Advertisement

tytrevor

Rank 0
PostedSep 01, 2007 7:32 am

karma to you my friend

This worked for me as well, just went in and cancelled, than re-ordered.

Deathgrip420

Rank 3
Deathgrip420
PostedDec 01, 2007 3:21 pm
i used my credit card as well, uve taken my money but im still yet to recieve the points.... its going on 24hrs now.

very dissapointed

Azgodeth

Rank 1
Azgodeth
PostedDec 18, 2007 2:08 am
all this seems to have done is extend my waiting period.

at this rate, im not going to get anything, and you people are going to loose several hundred dollars. next time i cancle a payment, i wont be renewing it..

KnightLord469

Rank 0
KnightLord469
PostedDec 20, 2007 4:46 pm

havent been able to get any off a CC

for the last 3 days i cant even use my CC to get points . after i fill out the info page and go to the next one to review before buying , then when i go to complete the deal , when i do , it says page not found . then asks if i want to retry , when i do , i get the same page . page not found .

LvL 56 Royal Knight LvL 34 Highlander Titan LvL 31 Assassin Rogue DragonWarriorz

Myrical

Rank 3
Myrical
PostedDec 21, 2007 9:39 am
wont let me click on how much i want to purchase there no check boxes

servantoftruth

Rank 0
PostedDec 21, 2007 11:15 am
i ordered ariea points during this sale we are havnig now but i didnt get he extra ones so i need them cause i paid for them i mean i got the regular but i didnt get the extra free ones Crying or Very sad

Jesus is my king

sliders1

Rank 0
PostedDec 21, 2007 1:10 pm

Aeria Point Recharge

Bonus Points
I have been riped off 5 time during these so called bonus point sales. Aeria games said that pay by cash purchases are not their domain and they cant do much in a timely manner. Now I cant even order points during the sale. Is this a scam. For shame Aeria Games. What an unprofessional way to treat a top purchaser of points every month. And it took 2 months for that unacceptable reply. Nice way to treat a customer.

angelcop

Rank 0
angelcop
PostedDec 21, 2007 1:17 pm
I ordered Aeria points via PayPal, the money were taken from my credit card, the transactoion was confirmed by Aeria and I recieved confirnation from PayPal and Aeria via e-mai - but i didnt received neither Aeria points nor rewards points.
It is really dissapointing, because some days ago I made an payment and recieved all points successfully.

Below I was copy the data from PayPal about last payment:

Transaction Details

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Dec. 20, 2007 Payment To Aeria Games & Entertainment Completed ... -$20.00 USD

Related Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Dec. 20, 2007 Charge From Credit Card Completed Details $20.00 USD

Business Name: Aeria Games & Entertainment (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email: billing@aeriagames.com
Payment Sent to: billing@aeriagames.com

Total Amount: -$20.00 USD
Item Amount: $20.00 USD
Shipping: $0.00 USD
Handling: $0.00 USD
Quantity: 1
Item Title: Aeria Points
Item Number: 992921
Date: Dec. 20, 2007
Time: 17:31:15 PST
Shipping Address: No Address Provided

Business Contact Information
Customer Service URL: http://www.aeriagames.com
Customer Service Email: billing@aeriagames.com

But that payment dont appear in my purchase history on Aeria site until now.

So what i must to do ?!

It is not big deal but I prefer to know where my money go to Sad

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedDec 21, 2007 1:33 pm