GS_Adiutor

Rank 0
GS_Adiutor
PostedNov 25, 2017 8:06 pm   Last edited by GS_Adiutor on Nov 30, 2017 10:06 am. Edited 1 time in total

Create a Fumbi!

Hello Leaguers!

As most of you already know, beloved artist Pananaman passed away recently. His brother posted about this on Pananaman's blog here (in korean). Many of you already expressed your condolences in this thread and we're happy to see how much he meant to every single one of you, how much you respect him, how many people were influenced by his work.
So to honor him we want to host this event in his memory.

We want you to create a Fumbi. We know that not everyone can draw but we still want to give everyone the chance to participate. Thus there will be no restrictions about the medium. You can draw a Fumbi, knit a Fumbi , build a Fumbi out of Lego like I did, or choose whatever material you want. Digitally or physically, there are really no limits.

Create a Fumbi in any way you like.
You don't need to create the complete Fumbi. The iconic head would also be enough but it must be clearly recognisable.

1st Place: Fumbi Senty Nell (FP stats) + Nyan Fumbi Pet (FP stats) + Pumbee Antena (FP stats) + 100k PEN

2nd Place: Fumbi Senty Nell (AP stats) + Nyan Fumbi Pet (AP stats) + Pumbee Antena (AP stats) + 75k PEN

3rd Place: Fumbi Senty Nell (PEN stats) + Nyan Fumbi Pet (PEN stats) + Pumbee Antena (PEN stats) + 50k PEN

Partizipation prize: 10k PEN

The event will run from 01.12.2017 until 31.12.2017.

- Only one submission per person
- Don't forget the theme!
- You must post your entry in this thread.
- Any copyright infringement or piracy is absolutely forbidden. Your designs should be just that – your own designs!
- We reserve the right to disqualify any design that may breach the rules of the contest or our ToS!
- No exceptions for participation outside of the set time frame will be given. Sorry!
- You may not use multiple accounts to participate – this will be checked!
- Nothing inappropriate!
- No cheating allowed.
- Every submission to this contest can and will be used by Aeria Games for promotional purposes.
Advertisement

GS_Adiutor

Rank 0
GS_Adiutor
PostedNov 30, 2017 10:02 am
bump

SatanicAbyss

Rank 3
SatanicAbyss
PostedNov 30, 2017 11:12 am
I personally won't, but I believe we had a custom fumbi event before, so, in asking on behalf of others, will the previous designs count?

Edit: found it: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2433611

Edit 2: I see no one else has posted yet, so let me be the first :3

Edit 3: good luck everyone :3

RreeZzZ

Rank 0
RreeZzZ
PostedNov 30, 2017 4:13 pm
Are you for real guys lol ... The game is dying so fast before an year we had 2k people playing now we barely gets 400+ ( i did quit an year ago as well) .. the itc abuse is unreal the Drop hacks ...today i joined to see hows going and what i found ? that rn you cant even play a single match Lmao and you dare to release Stupid events .. Even here noone writes under your "Event Topics" Wake up remove the enchants system from this game Get a better hackingshield file or what ever it is like every other normal Fps game if you cant then give up already and just close the game the time has came ! The game or the Money choose one and make a wise decision

Hella_from_Hell

S4 Fumbi Rangers
Hella_from_Hell
PostedNov 30, 2017 4:17 pm
RreeZzZ wrote:
Are you for real guys lol ... The game is dying so fast before an year we had 2k people playing now we barely gets 400+ ( i did quit an year ago as well) .. the itc abuse is unreal the Drop hacks ...today i joined to see hows going and what i found ? that rn you cant even play a single match Lmao and you dare to release Stupid events .. Even here noone writes under your "Event Topics" Wake up remove the enchants system from this game Get a better hackingshield file or what ever it is like every other normal Fps game if you cant then give up already and just close the game the time has came ! The game or the Money choose one and make a wise decision  

It has 400 because some nub is messing all the rooms and is making the game unplayable. That doesn't mean the events have to stop just to "honor" him. he will be dealt soon or later anyway.

SatanicAbyss

Rank 3
SatanicAbyss
PostedNov 30, 2017 5:14 pm
RreeZzZ wrote:

Even if they removed both enchants and stats 100%, it wouldn't stop hacking issues.

And as far as a better hacking shield, in theory, it already works, but the game can't sustain the drop in player base by killing off the hackers. I still think killing off other programs from actively running with no exceptions would fix the hacking issue, but at that point, there would be so few people playing it would just look dead even more.

RreeZzZ

Rank 0
RreeZzZ
PostedNov 30, 2017 5:24 pm
he would be dealt ? lelp dude im hearing this since 4 years Lmao just like they fixed the MS thing that have been going past 2 years LOL i had 700 ms ingame for no reason xddd then hangsang came they couldnt do **** about his drop hack and now this grizzly dude and the rest of the trash players who are using tools xddd ill repeat my self once again theres no point into making events while they game is obviously and clearly dying LOL they released the topic before 6 days and theres just 1 dude who participated dont be stuborn just confess it LOL help them open their eyes ! Look how every single pro and popular youtuber've quit the game and how the current "Youtubers" are getting barely 500 views on a video tbh i havent seen any which are passing more than 100 so far its just sad #PrayForAeria : Ps i know that this aint the topic for this conversation but its doesnt matter for me anymore ill shut my trap now hope they might hear me this time

GS_Adiutor

Rank 0
GS_Adiutor
PostedNov 30, 2017 7:14 pm
SatanicAbyss wrote:
I personally won't, but I believe we had a custom fumbi event before, so, in asking on behalf of others, will the previous designs count?

Edit: found it: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2433611

Edit 2: I see no one else has posted yet, so let me be the first :3

Edit 3: good luck everyone :3  

The task on that event was to draw a pet based on the fumbi. The task on the current event is to create the original Fumbi in any form, even physically. So these are two different events and artwork from the past can't be used.

RreeZzZ wrote:

As Hella said, that guy will be taken care of. He only appeared a few days ago and a fix might take some time, especially during the weekend.
Also, this event was created by HatsuKoi and me. Neither of us is involved in the hackshield or development of the game as we're just GSs.
If you want to post suggestion, feel free to create a topic in the respective forum and let's discuss about it there.

RreeZzZ wrote:
LOL they released the topic before 6 days and theres just 1 dude who participated dont be stuborn just confess it LOL  

I created the topic 6 days ago, that's true. But it only went public today (well, yesterday technically as it's past midnight already) and the event started today. Now you have 1 month time to participate. Usually most of the submissions will be posted at the end of this time.

From now on, please stay on topic.

OmqHell

Rank 0
OmqHell
PostedDec 01, 2017 11:20 am
I have a question. I can draw only fumbi and nothing else or I can draw him with another character? (holding him for exampe)

GS_Heiliger

GameSage: S4League
GS_Heiliger
PostedDec 01, 2017 11:54 am
OmqHell wrote:
I have a question. I can draw only fumbi and nothing else or I can draw him with another character? (holding him for exampe)  
Both ways are fine. Most of the focus will lie on the fumbi though